Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Acts: where do they place us?  (Read 3914 times)

Leo Danuel

Acts: where do they place us?
« on: August 04, 2007, 06:20:38 PM »
Our acts can trap us

Acts can help us leap to scenes of life that we must really reach in order to attain fullfillment in our purpose.

We have in us, the power to weave an amount of energy or awareness through life. But what does it make?

Leo Danuel

Re: Acts: where do they place us?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 06:21:37 PM »
There is a difference between these placements of acts, and here I want to discuss something that I call the myth of our specialness.

Specialness is 1st of all fed to us by parents and then upheld by ourselves as we grow and develop. Specialness is an amount of ideals held together mentally that affects how we act in the world. The affect is that we perceive ourselves a little like chrystal, we are preciouss about ourselves. Not only do we not want to let go of our specialness incase it breaks but we polish it daily with our thinking.

There comes a time either before or at our death where we realise fully that none of us are special. We start to see that because we have been thinking we are special that our acts have been limited to conduct our life energy into anything of standing worth. All we have done is conducted our acts towards upholding the myth that we are special. We need a special job, a special girlfriend, a special house, a special party just for 'us', a special holiday with someone special, a special car and a special reputation around town.

No one would dare let go of this image amongst the social circles, yet when alone many people are faced by how they reaaly are without their myth.

Western society is at large upheld by this myth.

Leo Danuel

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 06:21:59 PM »
Soccer players are a great example, they have become very special indeed. Not only do they uphold the myth, but thousands of people help them uphold the myth, and praise the myth of the football player. What people do at large is to devote an amount of their total mass awareness/ energy into upholding the myth of an outside persona as being special.

Believe me, death will shatter the cystal and one will at that time realise there never was anything special other than what was made up in the myth.

from then on one will have to honestly face what knowledge they have at the east face and see if it is enough to give them any real continuation.

The north face is sometimes a mirror that people don't want to look at. It is often a mirror that releases 1000 masks around our persona which is driven by our own efforts and acts to create a sense that we are 'something'.

Leo Danuel

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 06:22:34 PM »
Another great example is the layers upon layers of what I can only call 'fashionable gangsterism' that males at large adopt from the outer dream in order to claim as theirs.

If we think about it, we were all boys at one time, innocent and loving, maybe shy or maybe more daring. But that doesn't matter.

In our aging we have accumulated a sense that in order to become something of worth we must adopt either a successfull persona or one that embodies a certain special quality about it. I must add that specialness = fragility.

This is what I have seen in my own growing up and seeing how other boys adopted images from these outer layers of the dream-weave.

What is the content of the adopted layer?

People don't have the depth or desire to want to face the content of what has been adopted, yet more so celebrate the specialness of what the adopted layer deems to be in reality.

I've watched many play this game for years, yet there is no point voicing this to them as they have already chosen and invested many acts into affirming this as their reality.

Leo Danuel

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 06:23:07 PM »
There are a few groups of boys around who I have shared quite a large portion of my own wisdom with, but in short it is of no worth. This comes down to the element of choice. Basicly, one has already chosen to uphold their specialness because it is of more value.

The result of this is that they can't come where i am going and must remain in the collective dream-weave clinging on to their specialness.

This message is like a skunk being sent through the woodlands. People don't want to know it, what I am saying is like a bad smell. yet some are attracted to the scent.

What is left behind is people stuck in layer upon layer of of this interwoven dream-weave with nothing more to do in life other than play the game of I am more special than you.

Leo Danuel

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 06:23:43 PM »
Specialness is not the only mask that we adopt on the north face, but it is one that I am voicing in front of the north face so it is split away from me as best as I can aim that.

Once split away, or at least minimised I can direct my acts in alignment with my inner wisdom. I know that if I don't, my life will be of no worth to me because I will have only adopted a lie and danced with that until my end.

Below is a self-portrait I did when I was about 17 or so. It dipicts me amongst the night sky with the moon, a red mask has split in half and a power like a Red Ball of energy is in my right hand.

Leo Danuel

Re: Acts: 5 Cobras
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 06:36:53 PM »

Water, wood, metal, fire & earth...

Leo Danuel

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 06:39:26 PM »
There are a few groups of boys around who I have shared quite a large portion of my own wisdom with, but in short it is of no worth. This comes down to the element of choice. Basicly, one has already chosen to uphold their specialness because it is of more value.

The result of this is that they can't come where i am going and must remain in the collective dream-weave clinging on to their specialness.

This message is like a skunk being sent through the woodlands. People don't want to know it, what I am saying is like a bad smell. yet some are attracted to the scent.

What is left behind is people stuck in layer upon layer of of this interwoven dream-weave with nothing more to do in life other than play the game of I am more special than you.