Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Michael  (Read 20084 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Michael
« on: February 23, 2008, 08:41:51 AM »

The times have brought a new change. Restless Soma moves on, as is it's way.

Restless Soma as it was, is no more.

This is a portal, my portal. Every person wishing to participate, current members or not, from this point forth shall have to first post a Portal.

Guests are allowed to see the Portal Board, and possibly more later.

Requesting a portal means writing a piece that is a signal indicator for you. Something meaningful, and perhaps something you wish to speak out. Create a portal for yourself, and then you're in, if all appears OK. New members register into a temporary membership, until they set up their Portal.

This is my portal.

And it includes the new rules of this house, which after all is my house.

I've grown old and bitter listening to drivel. There are rules here now, and they are very strict!

In this house, you present yourself, then participate in discussion.

The discussion has now a few laws:

1. No disdain. Previously, I used to allow a small amount of sewage in amongst an otherwise valid food. So I would leave it. Now however, out it goes. Good food along or not - you can always reword and post again. Just remove the bile and insinuations of bile. Main law - out it goes. And know this, I can see underground.

2. Disappearing posts. That's the norm here now. Look at it this way, if I leave a post of yours, you know I accept it in this house. Otherwise the fog, you know - can't do much about the fog can we?

3. Communication. That is the play here. Understand? I post one post, and you post ten - that's not communication. Superfluous Sequential Post Trains (SSPT's or more commonly, raves), will be put to sleep as quickly and silently as I can.

4. Vacuous responses. If you don't have something to say, then fine, just say nothing. If you have a serious approach to your own life, then it will be recognised, so just tell your story, and tell it with passion! Empty posts like winks and snuggles will have to become fog gobble I'm afraid. You can sniggle a pop with those you love on plenty of other places.

5. Relax. Don't stress out. Just say what is moved inside you, and then let it go.

I am sitting high on a cliff top, with group of friends. We talk in whispers - the air is so still up here today. There is a gentle crispness in the air.

One by one, each moves away silently, to sit at the edge, and gaze out over the world.

I stand and look out. The universe lies spread before me.

Down there, down in amongst the valleys, across the plain, down to the water's edge,

the path I am walking. I watch myself, a tiny dot, stepping it one foot at a time on an endless road. I watch, and then I see myself way down there, turn, and look back, then up. At me.

I wave.

What can you say at such times?

I look at my companions beside me, each looking out into the vision before us.

Each seeing their own vision. Watching in silence.

Then we break for a cuppa and a few nibbles.

Glass of wine, for the more daring young ones, like myself.

Look, up the road, coming towards us from the valley. A man and his friends. This man has a very confident and business like mien. He is no fool. And his friends? What a weird bunch! So here he comes, with a big grin of pleasure on his face.

Stands there like a cardinal, beaming at us and the crowd, he spreads his arms and welcomes us to his home. We tag along somewhat diffidently - I mean nice chap and all that, but really, it's all around - why go anywhere? We drift towards his earnest hospitality, looking, looking.

We arrive just in time for the big debate. We take our seats, which as we are the only of our species in the location - we are something of celebrity, in a gentle respectful way. The arguments rage across the hall, the fists pound open palms, to smack out the point!

No one wins, as usual, but everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. And now to the edge again, as the sacraficial fire descends into the sun,

and the mist of evening brings that intense moment of mystery and longing,

the moment of change, from light to dark - translucency at that crucial mid point. A common shared pleasure for my companions and me.

You can count on me, dear reader. Count on me to take a good look at you, as you pass by.

If I see a spider on your trouser, I'll tell you. But if you don't want to hear, I'll pass it across to the enforcer - the mysterious hand in the fog.

Good morning everyone, my name is Michael.

And I welcome tired travellers - we have some excellent entertainment tonight. Rest your legs, and let our acrobats entertain you. They are most excellent comedians you know, although you'd think they didn't know, the way they play their parts so well. It's really a hilarious show, but then, perhaps you have to get the joke, if you know what I mean.

So the fire is lit, and the dragon is asleep at my feet for now - the night is calm, and the single oar, is still all we need. Drifting beneath that endlessness out there.

~~~~~

In honour of the man himself, though oh how few recognise him:

here is a little offering - a track from some recent sessions of our band, Saur:

Everyone You Know

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 10:50:01 AM by Michael »

Endless Whisper

Re: Michael
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 02:18:29 AM »
Shuvo Jonmodin

Over the edge of the world
Somewhere below - ocean meets the shore.
Strangely in between
A scheme of a dream
Mind becomes heart
Heart becomes a sacred flame
Scorching the Buddha’s belly
As he laughs and jiggles
Without a care in the world
Blending, blending ~
The bonfire smolders
Ashes blow in the wind
A charcoal gray swirling…

Travelers always come and go,
All the while some remain withstanding
Sitting somewhere on the edge of the world
Meeting back at the same place
Where the end is the beginning…

Somewhere between deaths we’ve met them all
In and out of the void dancing back and forth
A life for a breath, a breath for a life
A moment for a moment
A revolving door and nothing more

Setting sail through the wind or water,
Sometimes ill go to the edge of the world
To try to push him off, to see if he will fall,
Instead, I open my soul to his view of the world,
I stop - and the world stops with me.
Then I’m content ~ until the next undoing.

Happy Birthday Mystery.

;)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 08:01:58 AM »
 :)

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 10:42:08 AM »

here is a little offering - a track from some recent sessions of our band, Saur:

Everyone You Know

I like this one, very much.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 12:16:40 PM »
that is xero singing

littlefeather

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 04:38:14 PM »
that is xero singing

Aah, excellent. Unique voice, I love it!

Offline madam butterfly

• Tadpole
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 11:03:04 PM »
Since I am new to this forum I need a little help in understanding how I go about posting a portal. Can anyone help me.

Madam Butterfly

Nik

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 03:28:12 AM »
I feel like expressing my gratetude to you, thanks for letting me in into your 'house'.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 05:13:57 AM »
Thanks Nik - pleasure to have you.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Latest Releases
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 04:08:02 AM »
I had been asked to let people know when my new releases were finalised, and so they are now:

There is an updated version of my book, some new music and videos.
These can be located for download and/or purchase at these sites:

My home page

My YouTube channel

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 12:15:11 AM »
cool!
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 06:24:54 AM »
Well, here we go again. I will keep my distant eye close upon this place.

Meanwhile, Devi shall watch over Restless Soma.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Tributary
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 10:12:52 AM »
Have a wonderful trip, M!

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 06:30:48 AM »
Yes an expansive and inspirational trip for the both of you, and/with all you see!

All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 07:40:29 AM »
Hi nemo, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Penang just now, with a glass of Tiger beer. Luckily this room is air-conditioned because it's bloody hot outside on the streets. I haven't been to Penang since 1979, and it has changed. I fear I belong to a past, when life was colourful and unexpected. But I still love Asia, even if it is becoming a shadow of its former self.

I will add, when things go well, we know it is enjoyable, but when things don't go well - that's when spirit is calling to us ... can we respond?