Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Final resolutions and Spinal revolutions  (Read 3491 times)

Endless Whisper

Final resolutions and Spinal revolutions
« on: February 27, 2008, 01:13:39 AM »
I know of no greater force in this world than the force that is with me. My own personal power, and I say this, not that I am a powerful being, no. I say this in the sense that, each and every individual who exists, has the same thing. We all make the grave error in believing that our personal power (albeit however personal) resides in something outside of us, in the beginning. If we are seeking 'food' from the outside to nourish us with the wisdom to be wise, we look outward, instantly. This is the mistake, and the error because what is within us is the spiritual center. I cannot become powerful by attempting to possess anything in the world except myself, that's all I own. There is no other 'heart' in the world that can be greater for myself than my own heart - I cannot go and seek out another one to replace the one I have, nor do I find that necessary. I was already blessed with and given what was 'mine' from birth; therefore, as any of us should do, we must take what is of us, within us, and utilize that. That is our god-given right. There is nothing standing in the way of us being able to ascend, transcend, evolve, whatever you wish to call it. But its not an upward and outward movement which we do. Its a coming-together of ourselves as whole, complete, beings, who have unlocked all that we have from within, and allowed it to permeate every facet of our entire being.

This is why the true 'masters' that Ive ever known, have always been the individuals who have understood this truth, and did nothing more than do everything they could to become themselves, as honestly and as authentically as they could. Yet Ive never known any of them to have led easy lives. However, they've recognized, they've been blessed, in all sorts of ways. Bruce Lee said, that becoming 'real' is the most difficult thing an individual will ever do. Thats if they can accomplish this. How far are we willing to go to become real and authentic, as honestly as we can be? And then, why is it such a difficult task?

Life reacts to us and we react back. I view life as a sentient being in itself, fully alive and aware. Many dont do it in the same capacity that I do. They may view a sentient being outside of existence who is guiding certain processes, I view actually, everything I see, and even not see, as alive and aware. Not one subatomic particle isnt connected to this phenomena. Its not possible for it to be so. And so as I lie in fascination with the universe, I react to life and it reacts back. How it can be aware of all things at once, at all times. Yet this process is masked from us because we can barely keep up with the entire flow of the whole of it.

And of that power that resides in myself, there is that core center, that hasn't changed an iota over time, that part of myself that is floating through each milisecond of my life, which has the ability to drift and travel back, or forward if I wish, but remains unmoved by all of the turbulence and troubles, or even beauty and the richness that it experiences, and sees. Transference of flame from candlestick to candlestick, Ive died many times and been birthed again, course, Im speaking more in the terms of the existence of my 'self' in this life. We're like the snake who sheds its skin over and over. One snake, yet many skins. A snake doesn't 'think' about when its time to shed a skin and become anew again. We, however, do. We do it because we attach ourselves to our 'old skins' and fear the raw new skin being exposed to the atmosphere and sunlight. Its too fresh and raw, however, we struggle to keep the rotting flesh on us, and its dead. And as life presses, I can walk just about any square inch of anywhere in this world, and I will see folks holding tight to those skins and identifying with them, denying that inner light which continues its transference, and if allowed to do so, would help to set them free from old attachments and ways. So corpses walk and life cannot move on for them, and they have yet to understand what life is truly about.

Artistry and creativity only fascinates me when its an honest expression. Its always what holds me captivated, because I can feel its universality from within it. I feel it when I observe the Mona Lisa. An artists pours his soul out onto the canvas, and exposes it, and no wonder the world deems it priceless. I feel the same way about poetry, maybe more written by mystics than not, than empty verses that I may hear on songs on the radio. I can listen to something in a different language that I do not understand, word-wise, but if I can feel out the emotions pouring out into the sounds, the pitch, the tempo, then it speaks to me so it doesnt matter what words were written regardless. And so, my main commitment in my life, which I know is important for myself, is only bringing forth, that core, that part of me which has traveled with me since birth, and perhaps beyond. There is no other part of myself which is 'real,' than that. The rest of myself, is shed skins of other lives, like shedding clothes here and there, after they've been worn and are useless to me. I dont clutch onto them or identify with them, but I may look back to simply see where Ive come from, at the most. But I dont allow the past to define myself, parents or childhood experiences. They honestly dont define. They influence, Ive learned, but defining myself, they dont do. I have to be the master of my own destiny; thats part of my own personal power and my ability to become, not what I 'think' I should be, but what I must, to aim where I need to aim. And time is an illusion in the sense that, per this life I have, now, it could end, tonight in my sleep, or thirty or more years from now. There is no definite amount of time, I can be certain of. So I dont even attach myself to that. I can only attach myself to this momentary awareness that I do have, and as quickly as I pass these keystrokes, it will fall into the past, like any other breath I take, anything I think, anything I do, just like any other day.

So Ive been my own worst,difficult project. I had my own passion, and even obsession with the mystery of it all, yet then I see all of this discovery aiming toward the center of myself, more and more with each task I do. Each dream only leads me there. A star blinks and its spirit winking back at me, reminding me, im on the right track.

So becoming real is the most important thing to myself, as far as a commitment to myself. There is no other 'me' to be, but that. There is no other road, or way, but leading to that. And whatever challenges Ive encountered, whether Ive went with the simple or phenomenal, magical or meditational, I do whatever Im called to do, to do it. Learn whatever skills I must to accomplish it. Then, strangely enough, ill just sit back in quietude and not think about any of it at all. Just be.... and leave it at that. Until the next 'jolt' takes me on another strange journey, reminding me that the more ordinary I become in those moments, the more extraordinary life becomes for me. And because of it, I can go anywhere I wish to, and there are no limitations in my pursuit of this. There is nothing to stop me but myself if I deny what power is within me, that is the fuel to get me where I need to go.

And that, is my personal reality at least. At least, in a very surreal world.

Offline Definitive Journey

• Tributary
    • Las Vegas Massage Therapist Kris Kelley
Re: Final resolutions and Spinal revolutions
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 08:22:43 AM »
Nice post, E.

8)

z
"Discipline is, indeed, the supreme joy of feeling reverent awe; of watching, with your mouth open, whatever is behind those secret doors."

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 05:53:42 PM »
Michael, are you looking for posts like these from me, perhaps?
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:32:26 PM »
Someone had been reading this and I clicked on this and found this. I wrote this five years ago and I have to admit, this was one of my better posts.

This post was a real eye opener because as I read it, this was my double's way of expressing to me "This was what Michael is looking for." Not me posting other people's articles so much, as to 'dig' ( as I discovered on the Egypt thread) and maybe uncover something more meaningful, which another person may read.

Wow with personal power. I have been out here in Washington for over seven years now, and it took a lot of personal power, and faith, to leave Arizona behind and venture toward something new. I left many possessions behind and took a chance in finding something for myself. Now I have been at my job five years, my son has graduated (and he put me through hell for awhile), and my daughter in 15, having her second year of high school and on dance team, and I realize it is a chapter closing soon, that very soon I will have two grown kids, not just one.

I have known love like I have never before, and this has not been easy. For the one I'm with, they have seen both my darkness, as well as my light. This has helped me grow tremendously by bringing forth many things in me which I never knew existed. But my relationship really causes me to work toward being a better person, as I know I really had to conquer my darkness for it to evolve.

I suppose its difficult to eradicate the darkness.

For those reading, if you read the Egypt thread, Michael is very right this is a place for the Double. This is not the place you will get a pat on the back all the time, and told you are enlightened. Even the dalai lama says he is not enlightened, so those who have strayed in and out of here, who give the jibberish "Everyone is enlightened" or "I am enlightened" are total twiging fools. You cannot say "I am enlightened" and become it. Gaining knowledge is not going to make you enlightened. Wisdom is going to make you enlightened. Reading a lot of stuff is not going to do it. Dont come here posting crap from other books, if you have nothing else to say.

The other day I ventured on a forum, by someone who used to come here, and not really contribute much but other people's writings. So they left or were banned, one or the other. The forum they created was a 'warrior' forum, which basically was a bunch of stuff written by other people. Nothing else. No one wrote there. No one visited. They just used the forum to post other people's words. That is bullshit. That does not reflect anything. You will not get wise, creating a forum, then posting nothing but other peoples words, and nothing of yourself.

Growth comes from within as I said, and Spirit is within, and around you. But especially inside you. We all have a seed planted within us. We can choose to water the seed or not, depending how bad we want it.

I ask you, those who are reading - how bad do you want it? What are you looking for when you come here to read? Are you looking for answers? Are you looking for a way to cheat death? What is it you are looking for?

I cannot offer any answers to any of you directly. But I can offer to you, I understand your pain and frustration. I have been there and understand the feeling and restlessness within the soul. The unknown, facing it, is a scary thing. I have faced the unknown and found a very large void in dreaming, only to find that large void was what was within me.

In Sufism God is called a name which means The Great Nothing. That is how Spirit is - nothingness. Yet encompasses everything. Nothing is not of spirit, yet at the same time, you must understand where ego is, spirit is not. Ego is your creation, formulated by your parents, your friends, lovers, children, coworkers, stuff from tv, and so forth. I do not know if it needs to be eradicated or if it needs to be shrunk. I think either offers a decent solution.

I know you worry you do not know what will happen to you when you die. I cannot offer an answer to you, what will happen to you. I don't know where your loved ones have gone. I can tell you from experience, I have encountered spirits, including my own mother's spirit, after she passed. So I believe we do go on. However, what becomes of us, this life here, is truly the school. Dont waste time trying to uncover your past life. Just work on your karma and being impeccable. Try to meditate on spirit and get to the silent knowing in the darkness, for the answers you seek. But ...

don't waste time.

Don't waste time here, don't waste time elsewhere. Keep working at what you need to work at. True personal power will occur when you make a commitment. Go outside, and shout at the stars and sky. "Hit me with your best shot!" Don't punk out. Tell Spirit, you are ready, and let Spirit work you over. You have to really shake your fist at the sky and say you mean business. Do this, and then wait and see what happens.

I can promise you it will not be an easy road from that point on, but it will get you where you need to go.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:53:28 PM by Endless~Knot »
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 07:36:43 PM »
Jesus this has been read 296 times...

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 05:53:11 AM »
Someone had been reading this and I clicked on this and found this ... this was my double's way of expressing to me "This was what Michael is looking for."

You got it.  ;)

Excuse me while I pop the champagne.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 05:54:08 AM »
There is no other 'heart' in the world that can be greater for myself than my own heart

Even Julie liked that line.

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »
Even Julie liked that line.

Oh tell Julie I said thanks. I know she is a very good writer so I take that as a compliment. :)