Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: The Cure for Anxiety  (Read 5172 times)

lady.urania

The Cure for Anxiety
« on: March 09, 2009, 09:29:07 AM »
The Cure for Anxiety

Matthew 6

25 “For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

26 “Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?

27 “And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?

28 “And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin,

29 yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these.

30 “But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith!

31 “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’

32 “For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

33 “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:30:39 AM by Lady Urania »

lady.urania

Re: The Cure for Anxiety
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 09:33:37 AM »

lady.urania

Jesus and Zen
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »
When he rebuked Peter, he only did it cause Peter feared for him and yet, was standing in his way, wanting to save him. Jesus, however, had a big task he felt in his heart, had to do.

Take up the cross and follow, is mentioned in scripts, burden to bear, he knew his.

It was about intent.

We all have a burden to pick up, our purpose. We can all be thankful, to the one, and many, as there are many who have paved roads. This is one of them. He had to let his person die, so others could be free. Thats what he felt in his heart to do.

The calling Peter satan, telling him to get behind, was of course, im sure he'd love those who love him to talk him outa his fate, but he took that 'road' he knew where it would lead, but it was a road for others, so they could have everlasting life. And he gets really zen, 'whosoever will lose his life, shall find it...'

Matthew 8:

Jesus Predicts His Death

31He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again. 32He spoke plainly about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.

33But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. "Get behind me, Satan!" he said. "You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

34Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 35For whoever wants to save his life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it. 36What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? 37Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? 38If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels."

lady.urania

Angels
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 04:36:58 PM »
There are angels among us. Everywhere.

Lets be thankful.

Offline madam butterfly

• Tadpole
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 06:28:02 AM »
It is so true that there are angels among us and so often God sends us to do his work but we are often blind to what it is that HE wants us to do.

Sometimes we are not blind to what our task is but we feel that HE is asking too much of us. Yet we forget how much HE did for us.

God only gives us as much as we can handle. It is up to us to see the path that HE is leading us to.

lady.urania

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 07:44:24 PM »
I remember that in church days. God doesnt give us more than we can bear. Thanks for the reminder MB.

lady.urania

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 03:49:55 PM »
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/k_vvVynX9h0/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k_vvVynX9h0"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/k_vvVynX9h0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/k_vvVynX9h0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 06:37:33 AM »
God only gives us as much as we can handle.

How do you know that?

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 05:10:33 PM »
How do you know that?

Its in the Koran. Its hard to say if true or not.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 04:22:41 AM »
can you quote that specific sutra from the Koran?

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 12:11:47 PM »
can you quote that specific sutra from the Koran?

I dont know where it is in the Koran I cannot remember the sutra. I just remember finding it in the Koran. Its simply "God does not give a man more than he can bear." It was that simple. I can try to find it but gods only knows Ill probably have the secret service come after me for surfing for it. Stupid, I know.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 11:19:50 PM »
never mind - I was only curious