Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Fire Egg, Butterfly Lightning  (Read 12604 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Re: Fire Egg, Butterfly Lightning
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 07:16:14 AM »
The horse is the symbol of Divine. The sacrifice of the Horse, is the symbolic representation of how the Divine sacrifices itself in manifestation (Brihadaranyaka Upanishad):

Aum, the dawn, verily, is the head of the sacrificial horse, the sun the eye, the wind the breath, the open mouth the Vaisvanara [universally worshipped] fire; the year is the body of the sacrificial horse, the sky is the back, the atmosphere is the belly, the earth the hoof [or, the earth is his footing], the quarters the sides, the intermediate quarters the ribs, the seasons the limbs, the months and the half-months the joints, days and nights the feet, the stars the bones, the clouds the flesh; the food in the stomach is the sand, the rivers are the blood-vessels, the liver and the lungs are the mountains, the herbs and the trees are the hair. The rising (sun) is the forepart, the setting (sun) the hind part, when he yawns then it lightens, when he shakes himself, it thunders, when he urinates then it rains; voice, indeed, is his voice.

When a spiritual person performs the horse sacrifice, it means s/he reverses the process - sacrifices the body of the horse, the conditional manifestation, for pure divinity.

Ten is the number of a complete cycle.

The esoteric meaning of the ten horse sacrifice, the dashashwamedh, is the final consummation of a full cycle of incarnations. Burning with the fire from within in its ultimate sense of personal cosmic completion.

It is the highest sacrifice that can be performed. Are you ready Danyeldo?

Offline Butterfly Lightning

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 04:31:31 AM »
In the Flames

The intent I had with the horses here was a different one. But your contribution Michael drew my attention towards something that was underneath I guess, more in the ashes of it all. Appreciated...

So the vision attached to the intent I had was that these 10 horses could be adopted as forms. I have chosen one of the horses/ the phoenix-horse as it seems to match with the butterfly medicine focused on this thread and the general nature of it. So the other 9 horses were more of an unsaid expression of the other present contributors here to adopt one. Hence we would have 10 Warriors on horses all moving together into the day orientation or north totem. This being my own intent of course before the energy of that integrates or not to the collective group intent.

The horse is the symbol of Divine. The sacrifice of the Horse, is the symbolic representation of how the Divine sacrifices itself in manifestation (Brihadaranyaka Upanishad):

When a spiritual person performs the horse sacrifice, it means s/he reverses the process - sacrifices the body of the horse, the conditional manifestation, for pure divinity.

Ten is the number of a complete cycle.

The esoteric meaning of the ten horse sacrifice, the dashashwamedh, is the final consummation of a full cycle of incarnations. Burning with the fire from within in its ultimate sense of personal cosmic completion.

It is the highest sacrifice that can be performed. Are you ready Danyeldo?

In the ashes

I hadn't heard any of that before. Thanks.

This all relates to a few years ago ( I mean in what I am describing). But I don't see it as what you describe as the final fire. The horse in my own symbolism is not the dawn or rising but is the risen, the daytime, carrying the spirit of the day on its back - lightning on a horse
There was a sacrifice that took place at the time that Venus eclipsed the sun, can even remember if it was 2004 or 2005. Around May time. But what occured in a death was the collapse of the day or orientation of the medicine wheel that is north. This as far as I know is not glabal but just the collapse of my own north total sphere being my own perception, energy and story of what the world is. North being one of 9 segments within that overalll sphere.

The butterfly is representing the choice of life after making the choice that made everything collapse.

But now I am in a different cycle, where the milky ocean and sky is being generated out of the south.

As the dream of fire was sacrificed, it became lightning. It was sacrificed for the sake of the rainbow.

My point is... if there was a horse sacrifice then it took place then, in May 2004 I think.

But to be honest, I feel nowhere near cosmic completion...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 04:55:06 AM by Butterfly Lightning »

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
Behind the scenes
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 03:56:11 AM »

Hey Lynx thank you for looking after my North. Now that the secret has been spoken into the fire you can head back to the West. I give you the wind, I give you the spider and the web, I give you the dusk and the moods, the spirit of things... I give you the skunk, the badger, the raccoon & the weasel. I give you the lust and all the secrets. I give you the falling leaves, the hidden seeds behind the leaves, the mystery, the overall plan, the delusion and the victory, the gusts and the glory of the evening...
You see the whirlwind fountain-like from the left hand of the Nagual and have access to the scenery in between and beyond acts in order to protect the North from danger. Because you witness Intent you know its scenery.

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
Persistent Vision
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 03:43:50 AM »
Persistent Vision

We all go to work every day, interact with social circle outside work and conform or rebel against family behavioral patterns.

But only when completely alone and without influence can we see and let our own vision uncoil and reveal itself.

We can struggle with an idealised concept of this vision being right or wrong on terms of morals but this only creates concern and makes us timid about our vision. It will never be fully morally right, accept that.

Next up is the living fact that our vision is fluid. Although it is fluid (because it is alive and not a fixed conclusion) it is persistent.

Allowing a space to see it is what matters because without it we don't have much that actually stems from us. We then try, experiment and express this inner vision to people close to us. More than often they will find it odd, but this is only because we are taught to compare, and grade since school.

Too many people are caught up in the visions projected by others that create a fog of *hey I'm cool* or *hey we are the bad boys* without being Seers and knowing the intention that shapes those visions. They are bad dreams and the second we get conned by them we breathe life force into ignorance.

A child only knows his fluid vision until he/ she learns to no longer consider it

A Warrior is someone who has become aware, someone who has made a change and removed the ignorance no matter if they are no longer in the *in crowd* because they have returned to their authentic vision and are no longer under a spell

If we are to follow someone else’s vision then surely it must provide us with the intention that our own vision should be the main light source in the centre of our circle of awareness. But this vision must be nourishing, must be enough to take us into the next life-cycle. It must be the boost of fire from within. Anything short of that is something actually worse than death itself.* If only people knew this*.  But still, it is not about other people it is about you.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:44:28 AM by Butterfly Lightning »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 12:11:47 AM »
Have you got a girlfriend now Danny?

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 03:26:01 AM »
Have you got a girlfriend now Danny?

Yes, is the answer to the question.

To elaborate... It has illuminated Dog Spirit at the South Gate. But having 4 faces one needs to allow space for the fox, coyote, and wolf to have their game make outward connections.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 04:01:09 AM »
What does she think about your illuminated dog?

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 05:20:23 PM »
What does she think about your illuminated dog?

The doggy is just one of the 9 expressions.

To elaborate further, any female I become very close to and who becomes a part of my core dream I send up giving her 9 segments of my overall wheel, map or erm personal Virata I guess... I have 9 myself, but then I fill one with the spirit of someone close.

It is like I deal out the cards so to speak. Normally a person who appears on my path gets a card from the pack. This changes depending on what's going on.

With Michelle or any other female who has become very personal, I give them 9 cards.

This does not mean that the person I send this to has those but it is that I break off those aspects of my own intended wheel/ map and give it to them. They then intend its shaping.

I've given her Dragonfly too which all started around 3 and a half years ago upon taking a totem necklace to the ocean and asking the ocean to come into the dragonfly's wings in order to create a water dream

Yes, all I'm doing is creating dreams

This dream is a nice one, turning out to be one of my favs.
So the South Totem is my girlfriend in this age.

However, the dream I am detailing in this thread is not that one, but the oposite. It relates to the Spirit Keeper of the North Totem. The Butterfly.

I gave the Ant to the East wind and the Spider to the West Wind

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2009, 09:48:17 PM »
but what does she think about this?

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
Happy Birthday South Wind
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 03:47:29 AM »
Hey Happy Birthday for Saturday!

I’ll let the North Wind say and give you the presents...

Here, have the Dragonfly and all the ocean contained within its wings. Have the Milky-way, the night, the midwifery of the 2nd life, the Buffalo > cows & Oxen, the wealth, the well, the pipe, the bear and the caves, the womb, the frog and the rain, the ponds & still water and lakes, the puddles that little children splash their feet in, the rivers & flowing water, the fountains and the waterfalls, the Hummingbird and the nectar of joy, the otter & the playfulness! 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 03:49:21 AM by Butterfly Lightning »

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
A lucky find along the shore...
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 03:48:49 AM »
but what does she think about this?

She loves it. One of her qualities is that she listens... Which is why she is my Shell... (Michelle) She has her own set of animals too but I always tell her what medicine I am intending around her... It is a blanket perhaps, a thing that gives her comfort. Whether we decorate such a blanket with a animal medicine, leaves, elements, thoughts, acts, feelings, voice or what it is done by all of us. We all intend shapes and things towards people we love, even people we like but not love
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 05:14:19 PM by Butterfly Lightning »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 05:42:28 PM »
you really are incorrigible Danny.

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2009, 12:10:39 PM »
And as a lingering feeling hums, and a passed past tear drop reflects & remembers the North wind in her humbleness, her humour and her funny bluntness with matters - the water feeds the forgotten fire seed.

The Butterfly turned the fire into lightning. Just as Saraswatti became Vishnumaya at the Hamsa Chakra. Her Twin Brother thundered into the sky as she announced him. The charcoal became electricity & the flow just changed her vibration.

The Phoenix-Horse met the day and gave birth through will into the matter, action, though & voice of wheel.

I know where I'm going because I am the map.

As Jupiter feeds through me the *will* kindling the manifestation of this life > fire and echo > so too does Saturn feed into the *will* of all else that is non-self and not bound to the life-force of my will.

As 50% seem to be threaded through both planets at both stomach and neck, one mirros events and tries to take out the interpreter. Yet as one rejects to join in and interpret the movements of perception as dictated by the story one denies the acknowledgement of the vision created by the 2 threads.

Jupiter (Vishnu) and Saturn (Krishna) are one and the same. This is the eagle of this universe.

At times we are over-ruled

At times we feel we are playing game, doing well, joking, bouncing back

At times we are shattered and devasted to the extent that we wish to withdraw from activity as a continuation.

Oh moment, may I pat you on the head gently and say hello, put a blanket around you cold shoulders and make you a hot drink

This is the current record on the turntable and as I recount it and then take it off in order to

• Tadpole
    • Amber Bow
Conversations regarding the 6 eggs
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 07:38:36 AM »
Ok, well this is what I sense:

Initially I sense a mountain of fire... like the one I painted some years ago that became one of the paintings I brought over to you in France

I recall feeling a lot of snake Chi flowing around at that time but don’t know if it was mine, yours or someone else’s. You may respond with *It isn’t anyone’s* but my perception is that it is, that they belong specifically to 6 eggs and to 6 incarnations, and to 6 Sun Warriors who lead the yang or are moved as yang into the dream of the world as governed by the all pervading Tao...

What I sense in this ongoing vision is that there is a sheep on that mountain of fire which is in a way dead. It relates to one of the 6, the Sheep yang. This incarnation is currently connecting to Saint Peter within my vision and it is as if he devoted his personal power towards (Saint Paul), so in some way it is a set up Church and so the sheep is in a way dead because of how the devotion of personal power played out. - Capricorn

What I sense next is a 2nd being finding this and calling, making sounds over the Virata. This 2nd being is the Rooster yang and relates specifically to an omen declared by Christ. (My personal interpretation is that this is an announcement and a symbol of the angel who found him, who found Peter) - Pisces

This leaves 4 more; Horse yang, Snake yang, Dragon yang & Tiger yang

I’m deeply intrigued to know their stories and what movement will take place. Part of me feels deeply that they are a unit, you see the Sun has 6 beams of light that comes from it (mercury’s doing no doubt but still). I certainly know that Snake yang is a healer of some sort, there is more to come...

I saw a meditation/ connection coming from the angel that emits Rooster yang which was connect the initial scene. I was a listener, I was tuning in to what he was vibrating... hence I am perceiving the vision.
I saw in motion how this was communicated through or into the crown of the heads of the 4 remaining Sun Warriors who returned into their incarnation. What i saw then was movement within the remaining 4 as below:

The Dragon had his right arm bent with a ball of fire in it and from this emitted Scorpio or the Snake yang/ chi... surrounding this as part of that was the Horse chi raising up like a horse does before he goes into a gallop. The left hand of the Dragon (Libra) was extended with an outstretched arm towards the left where the Tiger stood. The cat then moved (Leo). As all started to move and run towards a direction they were in sink. There is a requirement for the remaining 4 to get to the dream-scene where the 1st two are.