Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Obsessed Sleepers  (Read 5297 times)

Nik

Obsessed Sleepers
« on: March 16, 2012, 02:04:37 AM »
One of the worst things i observed which exist out there are what could be called as 'obsessed sleepers'.
This is something so disgusting that all i can say is that it is one of the most destructive energetic patterns which exist around us.

Belonging to both sex types male and female and their only goal in life is to sleep anywhere possible knowing that it safe for them to be anywhere they're at.
They lurk anywhere and everywhere they find their new homes.
The way they get in is by expanding themselves into other people's space and energy and then they become obsessed with what they find there.

Since these types cannot maintain awakefulness at any way and infact being awake gives them the lunacy
so that their goal in life is to sleep in any safe spot that could be called as other people's dreams.
Once they get in there which is done by some sort of ability they posses which they cared to develop throughly over many periods of years, they start talking themselves compulsively out of their 'new' places out luod in order to expand their energies around as much as possible and make sure that while doing so they would also spread as much confidence as they can in their actions as if they are the ones in charge
raising their disgusting voices as load as possible in order to feel themsleves secured.

Once these types of energy infest anywhere they halve and destroy every remain of light which was gethered in the living dream of their sobjects and behave like they are the bosses of their new surroundings, doing so in complete cunscious way towards their victims, while making sure the victims are to be left completely aware to thier new situation and remain awake as possible, feeding those harmful energies with more and more impressions from the outside world which they so need in order to maintain a peaceful sleep and also making sure that those around them will leave everything they've done and stop loving the things they do.
Infact the biggest wish of these energies is to make sure that all those around them to transfer all their authority to them.

I often seen how these energies infest into work places and completely destroy every remain of dicensy which existed there, since their presense block any natural possibility of free communication between others around them not to mention other qualities like intuition, elevation, joy etc.   

Marking their spots with some sort of 'dead' energy' which could not be spotted easily because hidden under a mask of loads of pupmous behaviour which hides how much empty and harmful these types are
because their effect always is the same; complete state of sleep to those around them only in one big difference: all those which were thier sobjects and were infested with their energies were also relocated
into a different place in their sleep not knowing they were moved into 'dead zones' of energy which are the homes of the 'obsessed sleepers'.

So watch out if you happen to meet these types of energy and if they to infiltrate your lives.
Usually they are distinguished by a feeling we may and should have that there is something wrong going on once they arrive, like a black cloud hovering all around were they are.

And there is really nothing to do about them, you can't chase them away and talking to them is not only usuless but also contatious since the risk of being infected in their energy only grows, specially if we loose our sense of stability and become reactious.
Even comming close to them in a non cunscious way; expecting anything in turn will only make you loose yourselves to deadly sleep.

They own lots of people around us and have very strong influence on them.
Take a look at the energy around you to see if it belongs to them.
Usually A 'bad day' is nothing but their energy at work.

Offline travellingmind

• Tadpole
Re: Obsessed Sleepers
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 03:29:13 AM »
Familiar experience. The energy that flattens everything has become very pervasive. There is no place to run from it and it makes me wonder where does it lead us?

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 05:01:53 AM »
Nik, this is nicely put, and even more nicely recognised ... however, it is the lay of the land in life, and not just for humans.

Once you recognise the sleepers, you have to protect yourself from turning into one of them. That is fine while you are young, as you have much bread on your belt, but the real struggle takes place later in life when all those you knew as confidants and compatriots, have all crossed to the other side. Then you are alone against the sleepers, and to survive through that is a truly singular achievement.

Offline CherryArc

• Tadpole
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 11:57:50 PM »
I don't know if this is literal or metaphoric, but I was once in a hostel and I happened to fall asleep on the couch. I felt a strange magnetism pulling from the top of my head. So I opened my eyes and beside me with his head right next to mine was a strange Indian man, sleeping. I was quite rattled from the situation and moved. Later I was contemplating the situation and and I defined him as a leech, and I kept thinking about him in that way. I then heard him let out a piercing scream from the top of his lungs and shout I am not a leech. Everyone ran to his room. I did not know what was going on at that point and left, but it was one of the more strange experiences I have had. Maybe he was an obsessed sleeper?

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 05:14:29 AM »
To the sleepers.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 07:22:31 AM »
I wonder;  since it's possible to cross to the dark side, how weird it is when someone from the dark side crosses temporarily to the other side too...

That is called a celebration. Even if only temporary.

But these are not really dark and light, although you can term them that way if your wish.
What is dark and light, is the enchantment of life verses the awakening of death. Thus the alive see the realm of afterlife as dark, while their life is light. Those who have passed through the door of death, claim they are in light, while the world of the living is cloaked in darkness and fog.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 05:34:58 PM by Michael »

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 07:50:34 PM »
Sounds like your sitting around looking for agreements for your lack of power and never got free from it.
Projecting your own distortion onto others.
Like the yin attraction fears the yang.
Separating not in a wholesome way , as union is where freedom enters not separation.

People want to own the 'elephant' .
They would be better respecting the elephant.
Speaking with the parts directly , instead of making consensus from their own mask.
Or the masks of others won't fall, revealing god.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 07:53:39 PM »
This guy doesn't seem an asshole at all

https://youtu.be/QRoCECSai5A

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2019, 12:40:27 AM »
I know somebody who got abducted on the street as a young man by scientologists , made to sit in a room and watch a story about Mr hubbord and the 'aliens'as he tells it. They actually locked him and a friend in until it was over.

When they had forced him to undergo the brainwashing he was free to leave.

The reason second attention sorcerers are going to be destroyed, is because although they try to keep their corruption within their base , which occurred 'in the beginning' , they refuse to accept the truth at inception, and so seek to replicate what exists in divine flow , without correcting the covetous error.

Doesn't bother me if they expire.

Your obviously one who feels superior and never comes directly towards the truth , hiding like a coward, ducking weaving and lying while using every tantrum trick in the book rather than be exposed.

Your hardly a poster child for enlightenment, or whatever it is your trying to perversely sell.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 12:57:43 AM »
I should know, I'm the one who's destroying you turds.
Unlike pretend experts like you who study to try and speak with authority, you have none.

You have no merit, as none was given.

Your a poor in spirit attempted replica of the real thing.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2019, 01:18:35 AM »
Again trying to control your environment you can't face .
We are different, I am aligned with 'it' and given strength through being righteous with the entirety.

You squirm wince and hide at the pain and fight to stay trapped by your weak designs.

I admittedly aim to smash those designs to pieces , and fight for freedom of the whole , from your turdly abominations.