Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: I was born at a very early age --- nemo  (Read 4271 times)

Offline nemo

• Sprout
I was born at a very early age --- nemo
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:59:40 AM »
Well some history, could dream with complete control as a child until I reaches puberty, and I remember the moment, that ability was taken away in dreaming, spent much of my time trying to figure out how to get that ability back but stopped when I had the realization, half here half in a dream willing the veil over my memory of that realm from engaging  I was told it's you that want's that veil closed.

I first got a computer late eighties and the first thing I searched for was "nagual" found cleargreen and went to a few tensegrity seminars, did feel the effects of mass. Got on a mailing list that eventually turned into sustained action, but never joined. Concentrated on being a good father and husband and worked at being a good tonal and keep energy clear.

Caught a cold, one winter, and I get very miserable when I catch a cold, don't watch tv so I went and looked at was going on in the internet warrior community, and ended up in Gonzo's Yet another way, took and exception to something that was being said and joined to say my piece,because I was miserable.

Of course I was ignorant of the fact that everyone had spent so much time together under different names, and the idea that communication was  guarded and all had what I call fiber history. At that time I believe, there was a splitting up of factions and soma may have been one faction.

Moved on from Gonzo's when he deleted the whole forum, thought a careful pruning, would have been better, so lost interest in creating something there again. Moved on to PP and read Dan/Lu's book and liked it, and went to visit him in Bali with the family. We fought for the whole week, I considered him abusive and incorrect often in his, what I called shot's in the dark. Still there was I time that I had high hopes, because i liked most of what was in his book.

So now I have developed the ability to type at a respectful speed have come here to connect with you here a bit to see how it goes, because when I read what Michael says I usually agree, which is unusual for me.

Have gotten to the point in my seeing and integration of the energy body that I am starting to be able to speak with some authority about it, which I believe would be a help to others that are doing the same, which is different than the  groups following the lucid dreaming path.

Here is one of my art pieces.

All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline nemo

• Sprout
Re: I was born at a very early age --- nemo
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 02:19:39 AM »
Just read this after leaving seems fitting.

"The more you know
 The more you will trust
 and the less you will fear"

MEDEWIWIN PRAYER (Ojibway People)
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

breeze

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 10:40:08 AM »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 06:03:33 AM »
Welcome Nemo.

I have been tied down like a lab guinea pig to the tonal world this week, so have only had the space to reply now.

You come at a time in my life that I am fast losing patience for game of spirituality. Much of the experiences you relate in your post, of other groups and forums etc, I relegate to the game of spirituality, which I also enjoyed in my time ... though that goes back some way. In an odd way, I have become increasingly intolerant and uncertain, if that is possible.

Bali eh? That was a long time ago I spent a little time there, and even then, around 35 years ago, I had the strong feeling it was over. Must have been a wonderful place for those who discovered it in the 50s or earlier. Still, Bali is a 'paradise'. Paradises have never been places of spiritual growth, and yet, there are many shamans in that archipelago - 99% of, you wouldn't touch with a barge pole ... they belong to an old and dangerous tradition.

As far as Restless Soma is concerned, I retain it as an area of open, in case any sincere souls need to make connection. There is a lot of very insightful material here, which is a treasure.

Looking forward to your input.

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 11:01:14 PM »
Hi Michael, Yes Bali was great, and I was treated by the place with open arms, felt at home in Ubud. Through my children making friends we got into the culture, in a way that was not common, to them, and our extended stay brought many insights and we all cried like girls when we left, especially the boys :)

I was shown, by spirit how this old subculture worked, how they use their ways to effect (black magic) I suppose, but it was not used, to control so much as protect.

My traveling was around northamerica a few times including mexico, Africa, traveled europe extensively. So Bali was my first far east excursion. Never been to India but I have seen the Dali Lama  a few times if that counts.

Just remembered that I forgot to put in "I was born at a very early age" I have memories of the space attention place whatever before I entered my body. The memory of the thought, re visual was a white light realm and I took this life as a soul, and that there should have been another soul live it, I was the second attempt choice, so I have always felt inadequate lol. As you know you never get a second chance to make a first impression, linearly speaking.

My parents had another son that died before I was born, not sure about all that, but I do remember being pissed about, being too young to enjoy the sixties, and go to Woodstock. The wild colours everyone wore in the older grades was very appealing, and as I grew older they and their influence wained.

One of my older sisters friends lent me his vinyl woodstock album, which I listened to over and over. Not sure how to make youtube link didn't work in preview, any it's the link to CSN back to the garden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsGDiYlMFuk

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 03:54:20 AM »
Michael said:

You come at a time in my life that I am fast losing patience for game of spirituality. Much of the experiences you relate in your post, of other groups and forums etc, I relegate to the game of spirituality, which I also enjoyed in my time ... though that goes back some way. In an odd way, I have become increasingly intolerant and uncertain, if that is possible.

When I was on the mailing list that turned into sustained action, there were so many e-mails day after day, that I started weeding out most contributers. When the switch over happened to the forum style. Took a deep breath and said goodbye to it all.

Suppose the balance in a forum, since it is a relatively new thing, a good working model for growth has not come into existence yet.  Somehow there must be a way to to hold space for information that gives people a boost, with a low noise ratio.

In the past, monastic temples where the refuge for the like minded. In todays world since I am from a land mass that is owned by the corporation of canada, the type of temple retreats that would suit me don't exist. So I am thankful for the things I have found through the internet such as some of the words here at RS and the friends I have made elsewhere, I know Daphne Khris and Lotus here, but not well. 

t

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 10:29:09 PM »
Hey nemo.  Finally I can respond to this.  Fabulous thread!  Thank you for sharing so much of yourself!

Nice to know you, friend :)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 10:45:34 PM »
Hi Nemo!
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 05:25:22 PM »
Oh hi everyone, yes skyflower sharing. I am starting to see that words are a form of light separated. So when you give information especially from the heart, it is a transmission of light, and giving of that light does not diminish you in any way. In fact it something akin to endless light is it knot?

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 05:56:07 PM »
Oh hi everyone, yes skyflower sharing. I am starting to see that words are a form of light separated. So when you give information especially from the heart, it is a transmission of light, and giving of that light does not diminish you in any way. In fact it something akin to endless light is it knot?

:)
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »
Well some history, could dream with complete control as a child until I reaches puberty, and I remember the moment, that ability was taken away in dreaming, spent much of my time trying to figure out how to get that ability back but stopped when I had the realization, half here half in a dream willing the veil over my memory of that realm from engaging  I was told it's you that want's that veil closed.

I first got a computer late eighties and the first thing I searched for was "nagual" found cleargreen and went to a few tensegrity seminars, did feel the effects of mass. Got on a mailing list that eventually turned into sustained action, but never joined. Concentrated on being a good father and husband and worked at being a good tonal and keep energy clear.

Caught a cold, one winter, and I get very miserable when I catch a cold, don't watch tv so I went and looked at was going on in the internet warrior community, and ended up in Gonzo's Yet another way, took and exception to something that was being said and joined to say my piece,because I was miserable.

Of course I was ignorant of the fact that everyone had spent so much time together under different names, and the idea that communication was  guarded and all had what I call fiber history. At that time I believe, there was a splitting up of factions and soma may have been one faction.

Moved on from Gonzo's when he deleted the whole forum, thought a careful pruning, would have been better, so lost interest in creating something there again. Moved on to PP and read Dan/Lu's book and liked it, and went to visit him in Bali with the family. We fought for the whole week, I considered him abusive and incorrect often in his, what I called shot's in the dark. Still there was I time that I had high hopes, because i liked most of what was in his book.

So now I have developed the ability to type at a respectful speed have come here to connect with you here a bit to see how it goes, because when I read what Michael says I usually agree, which is unusual for me.

Have gotten to the point in my seeing and integration of the energy body that I am starting to be able to speak with some authority about it, which I believe would be a help to others that are doing the same, which is different than the  groups following the lucid dreaming path.

Here is one of my art pieces.

Oh wow you have traveled in some of the same circles as I have been on Gonzos as well as PP. Welcome welcome pull up a chair and dance like Fred Astaire on the ceiling and the wall for the double is very tall!!! :)