Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: *Egypt  (Read 61209 times)

Kal

Re: *Egypt
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 09:26:39 AM »

Well Nemo, one thought is that the east is different from the west in the human existence.

I think for the east belief (self belief maybe more precisely?) matters more than for the west where it is more wisdom and intent.

That's one thing anyway.

We all came from No-where or is it No-thing ?  :)

Nick~-

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 02:53:11 PM »
When we are born, there are two parts to us, one part that knows all and another that is commanded to forget. An observer is born, and usually given a name by it's parents, who are also observers, commanded to forget, those parents then teach that new observer how to be, along with the collective beliefs of the particular area domiciled.  

East or west, this is an irreducible fact, for the large majority of beings.

Hello Nikosv, glad to speak with u

« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:02:20 PM by nemo »
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 03:30:21 PM »
patience  :)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 05:10:46 AM »
Age is a useful context when speaking about earth healing matters. I suspect every person who entered upon this path has desired to shift the AP of humanity at least. (Not sure too many desired to shift the AP of the earth itself.)

How this plays out in our own AP has a lot to do with age. I had a different approach to this at various stages during my adult life. I also belong to an organisation which is dedicated to shifting the AP of humanity, although they would never use such phrases. Their methods are quite different from what I suspect you have in mind Nemo.

If you have seen the film My Dinner With Andre, you will see in there many examples and ideas surrounding this matter.

There is a lot one could say about this, but let me contain myself to one issue you raised above:
As you can see with Nikosv's interaction here in this thread that he comes not seeking a teacher so much as a to share, to create interaction that is mutually beneficial.

The difficulty with speaking about shifting the AP, is that the AP is already shifting, and we operate from out of that collective AP - wherever it happens to be.

Let me give you and example. I once dropped into some friends house while they happened to be out. Can't recall why I came there, but before I left, I noticed on their wall a small blackboard for notes, like shopping lists etc. On this blackboard, they had both listed a series of things they each felt they needed to emphasise more in their life. What struck me and my partner (Julie, who was with me at the time) was how each of them desired to emphasise what we both felt they had already over-emphasised in their lives. Instead of realising they were imbalanced on some aspects, and needed to play down, they instead felt they were not strong enough in those qualities and needed to push them more.

This is the nature of the AP: it arranges itself to support itself. And when it gets the impulse to shift, it does this incredible trick whereby it contrives to convince itself it is shifting when in fact it is only digging itself deeper in the same spot. In short: you can't untie a bag from the inside.

The idea I quoted from you above is an aspect of the new shift in the global human AP. It has political backing from the 'right', because it is basically telling people they have no need to feel in any way inferior: they are perfect exactly how they are, no matter how unhealthy, unfit, obese, poor or uneducated they are. This is a conscious manoeuvre by the 'right' to trick the population into compliance, while the wealthy rip them off. It is not by chance - it is part of a very complex and cleverly worked out strategy.

But it is not constrained to politics. It also features in the global spiritual movement. It's spiritual counterpart is seen in the rejection of anyone who deems us to be less-advanced. It claims that everyone is enlightened already, and no subjection to charlatan gurus (who only seek self-aggrandisement and money) is required for spiritual awakening.

As usual this position has truth in it's theory, but fallacy in it's intent. It is the intent of the global AP to not shift, except through social-power external manipulations. One of the features of a collective AP is to deny any chance of an individual shifting their AP from within.

Without assistance from outside, we walk in circles. To claim that we only need to share, and don't need a guide, is part of this 'we are all already enlightened' node of the very collective AP that humanity needs to shift away from, if it is to have any chance of survival.

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2013, 09:21:19 AM »
Thank you for your thoughtful and well placed reply. Yes I differentiate for myself nemo from ric, I am here as nemo, and the question was addressed to nemo. but yes age is useful in the correct context.

I understood your post and find that there are some things I could add that are not in agreement with what you are saying, but from my view you are not wrong as much as i see that beliefs adjust reality and if you believe what you said then it is true. In the same vein what I believe would also be true but not in total agreement with what you have offered as your truth.

We can leave it there if you like and not interact on the points, but I can offer you mine, and then you have two views, of truth. Then it would be a mater of which truth not the one and only truth.

So would you like to hear what I have to offer?
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Tributary
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2013, 01:31:07 PM »
My gig is about collecting a mass of adepts for lack of a better word,

The thing about "adepts" (and it is a loaded word, isn't it?) is that they would be doing something very purposeful in their own travels, or cultivating their own gatherings. Can't see them joining any "mass" unless there was some specific Work to be done.

One could say that Don Juan's warrior party would be the exception, but then again, they were engaged in a specific Work.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Tributary
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 01:39:18 PM »
Just wanted to say that this is a darned interesting thread. Carry on, and thanks!

Kal

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2013, 02:58:19 PM »

Hello Nemo, to say the parents observer is hmmm...

I think of terms as manipulation, reality (which is not always easy to use a word to define) teachers,
and intitiators which again takes many dimensions.

But observers is subtle, ..but ......

Nick~-

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 03:30:16 PM »
So would you like to hear what I have to offer?

There's no need to ask. Put your case.
If you put a view that I haven't considered I'm open to review of my own position.

Kal

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2013, 04:02:52 PM »
Michael what do you have in mind about assistance from the outside concerning the AP.

Back in 2001 my walls of self reflection have collapsed which later I considered an intent* of Spirit.

What other assistance from the outside is possible and well, how this is possible?

*actualy, act
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:14:10 PM by Nikosv »

Kal

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2013, 04:20:17 PM »
patience  :)

I think patience is the key word - pass word ...uh, in here.

This is not manipulation.
Actualy I spent 3-4 hours before in a state believing or not that my time to die is near.
Coming here thought of the manipulations and strategies that are on the Big "table".

Can't say I have lust for life,
not even passion.

;)

Now I feel my strength has returned. ;
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 05:21:36 PM by Nikosv »

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 12:14:23 AM »
okay great, nice flexible approach, Nick how I use the term observer, may get expanded as this goes on, and hello Nichi

What I present here may need a bit of mental yoga, to accept, and it is easier if you just entertain what I say as an operational belief rather than provable fact.

First I suppose we need to establish that the assemblage point of the earth and the assemblage point of and individual are connected, but are not the same, but that an individual has some say in what emanations they will align with within the expanse available within the greater AP of the earth. Though  clusters of individual AP's can and do gravitate and co-create currents of intent in bands around the earth, and those particular emanations suit each individually and collectively.

So with movements such as Mahatma Gandhi's  he had enough energy to create a cluster of action that had an effect on a particular cluster, but it was a first attention social movement, he was a central figure for change, So energetically speaking  we could say that a cluster of individual AP's created a current of intent that had at a political result, but in my view although socially enlightened, it was all still very much first attention intent.

Though Gandhi saw the effects of the puppet masters and did what he could, these controllers like to play in the background and are very adaptable, because the understand energy and even if they don't use the term first attention, they know how to reestablish themselves on the top again because their  modus operandi is the control of our energy and redirect any challenge to their dominance.

Sorry political tangent  ;) running out of time so I will leave you with a question, There are three people in a one room shed/house how many rooms are there? Please let me know what you think/believe the answer is.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 12:18:44 AM by nemo »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 03:52:45 AM »
Is it the flag moving, or the wind?

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 03:59:33 AM »
Michael what do you have in mind about assistance from the outside concerning the AP.

Back in 2001 my walls of self reflection have collapsed which later I considered an intent* of Spirit.

What other assistance from the outside is possible and well, how this is possible?

*actualy, act

What and how?
The how is easier to say but takes longer to see. It is about warmth and pressure, although we sometimes mess up the hot-cold dichotomy, as we do the light-dark. meaning what we take to be one, often turns out to be the other.

The what is more difficult. The Chinese have the image of a bird sitting on an egg.

Kal

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 05:39:12 AM »

There are three people in a one room shed/house how many rooms are there? Please let me know what you think/believe the answer is.

Three, one for each one. Four will be better, five even better.

~

Michael, this is a riddle to me.
I would ask what do you consider an earth AP shift.