Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: *Egypt  (Read 61208 times)

zig

Re: *Egypt: Intent available to the double
« Reply #300 on: January 13, 2017, 05:41:09 AM »
So you haven't gotten to the point where you can manipulate it yet.

The information I have been offering here has two parts, that make
up a single unit.

One is scientific/information based to placate the reason of the tonal, the other comes from
an  alternate cognition that is the domain of the intent available to double.

To say there are no survivors is true, but it's only true of the tonal.

Said another way, If a tonal has not engaged the double as defined by
toltec knowledge (not vedic). The tonal will die.

There are two ways to the double, through dreaming and the other by stalking.

I have used the stalkers method.

So your saying two things to me, with your lack of interest in what I'm offering.

That you are a  dreamer   that has not engaged the intent of the double through dreaming,

the other is that you are a tonal that will not survive.

Do you expect not to survive this earth. Zik?

lol, Nemo, I will not reply to your post.

\

(...Not now)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 05:49:55 AM by Zik »

Offline nemo

• Sprout
Re: *Egypt: Chronos/Thoth
« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2017, 11:35:11 AM »
Alright Zik, I apologies for putting that kind of pressure on you.

I would like to use our interaction to clarify time's relationship to attention. When we start to become acquainted with the other/double it results in a state of heightened awareness. That heightened state distances the perceptual field of the observer/attention away from the typical first attention current of energy.

My personal experience with this was that of a physical sensation, like a pulling away, a stepping out from, the intent of the first attention energy. Much like stepping out of a subway and it moving on sucking the air along with it. Following with the subway analogy, if I choose I can get back on the subway and off again. First attention beings simply don't engage heightened awareness knowingly so they are perennially on the subway. That tonal subway ride ends eventually individually speaking, but getting off the subway at least that inevitability is not there, in such a fixed way. You could call it sojourns away from linear time.   

Heightened awareness then is an enhanced attention, I won't call it third or second, but that attention is a merging with the double. This then is a reverse to lucid/power dreaming where the first attention tonal wakes up in the dreaming body. 

There is an exchange of available intent both ways. An example would be that in dreaming I was playing a grand piano amazingly well, then my daily awake awareness kicked in and realized it doesn't know how to play the piano, and the playing ability dropped to chopsticks level.

I have found then with the double if I allow it to act, by stepping off the subway so to speak, there is a different spectrum of intent available. The eagles emanations are made out of time, so the heightened awareness that comes with the merging with the double
then makes available emanations of time, (furrows) outside the current of energy that makes up the world of the first attention.

The Magical Passes:

The  shamans  of  ancient  Mexico,  according  to  don  Juan,  described  intent  as  a  perennial  force  that
permeates the entire universe—a force that is aware of itself to the point of responding to the beckoning or
to the command of shamans. By means of intent, those shamans were capable of unleashing not only all the
human possibilities of perceiving, but all the human possibilities of action. Through intent, they realized the
most far-fetched formulations.

The Secret of the Feathered Snake:

Carlos: 

"Warriors who are fortunate enough to find their parallel being while in this world, find a fountain of
youth, joy, and happiness. That is because one completes the other. In only a very few cases, however,
have warriors accomplished that feat.

(nemo) This picture I made up to show the two aspects of the self focused on the sphere, the sphere represents intent . The right and left sides/hands together but equally hold the centered spirit illuminating the emanations at large.

All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

zig

Re: *Egypt
« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2017, 11:58:25 AM »

Nemo, sorry guy, I ignore you completely.  : )

zig

« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2017, 12:02:57 PM »
I only have  the query if you or Michael deleted your previous post ;) -

Michael?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:13:41 PM by Zik »

zig

« Reply #304 on: January 14, 2017, 03:28:56 PM »

lol

What the heck are you talking about.....  :)))))))))D