Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Runningstream  (Read 10190 times)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Runningstream
« on: April 02, 2013, 05:00:04 AM »
Hello i am here
To see
What happens here
:)
i have read some of the stuff here
And enjoyed it some
i will try and add something of value
And believe the simple acts of "samadhi" as it occurs
Can help many
And believe in this time in the propulsion
Of a combined set to clarify a kind of
Muddied sense of discommunity
At this time i am maintaining a positive outlook for this
Propulsion in the hope of a transformation
Theres never been anything like it
I bring my courage my ability to stand with my
Sense as well as my ability to listen
I appreciate the measure of ones use of
Skill within ability for each to grow
And that a seed have room to reach
Each seed is holding different sets and those each
Bring something combined
And the best way for this growth
Is in the useful sense of this
i have maintained my sense for a long time toward this seed
And i hope and wish for this positive sense
To be allowed growth
We are holding a flower

Kal

Re: Runningstream
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 05:12:44 AM »

welcome runningstream,

beautiful Name.

~Nikos

May you travel fine.
~

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:58:18 AM »
Welcome Runningstream.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 03:09:41 AM »
Nice to meet you  Nikos,
And also you Michael,
I have a good start with a warming dream after posting ,
i was eith a healer who has a client coming and i help to prepare ,
He is also the one who introduced me to the word samadhi in a dream,
And also the fact that we were in that environment "together" was a miracle healing in itself :)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 03:14:55 AM »
And now i remember more , At one point i am doing successive backflips against a wall

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 04:15:23 AM »
And now i remember more , At one point i am doing successive backflips against a wall

That's the stuff!

Kal

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 02:48:22 PM »
runningstream have you ever thought of stopping the world (just kidding) and stop being a running stream?  :D

Stopping the world is an issue difficult to grasp, don't know if you had stopped it anyway but to my experience and what I believed to be my stopping of the world had nothing to do with stopping/stop, in contrast it was something marvelous . ... ~

Something ceased to be from there on I could say though.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 06:54:26 PM »
If you would like to share some more on that stopping then feel , free because i don" t know the picture for that description . I have had experiences and " non experiences " indescribable.

Being a running stream has being connected to everything and listening ,attempting balance from a point of motion , ive not really been much of a meditator and chosen to do my path on the run . Surprisingly for some i suppose that would seem strange however has yielded some very intersting results :)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 06:56:51 PM »
Now " thinking" about stopping the world lol :)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 07:17:13 PM »
Ok i will share . Once walking along a street , i began to cross the road , as i was walking i was seeing the connectedness of everything and it was so beautiful i was expanding and expanding , there were people walking everywhere and even coming towards me , i was seeing the light within everything as though as a metaphor perhaps like bees that carried pollen to each individual flower with purpose , i expanded so much i felt losing the boundaries of my being , it became painful and my chest felt like it would explode " literally" i was being torn apart , i was afraid , i was going to cry or something or die even it felt i became so big i felt i would die . I had to stop the process because i was standing inthe middle of a street and did not know what the result would be and i was worried because my body was doing something indescribable. so beautiful it even became painful  and frightening , my emotions were unraveled to the point of experiencing something release unprecedented.
So i held it together grit my teeth i suppose and finished the day , the lightness followed me all day within connectedness and at the end of the day i was still afraid ,  but i then allowed it to do its thing , i had come out of my body before but this was something different , it felt i was going to die and i let it . Closed my eyes and it tore me to a billion pieces to where i no longer in any distinguishable.
Then i woke up .
In another bed , a woman was smoking a cigarette speaking with another woman in a doorway . I asked her. Ould she please smoke outside and she obliged . Then i woke up again . This time in my bed .
I stopped the world i suppose . And something else happened .

Kal

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 01:42:33 AM »

I 'm not totaly sure,

what I think is that we are something like a dream before the stopping of the world we can make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hioFruavYwQ

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 04:25:55 AM »
Ok i will share . Once walking along a street , i began to cross the road , as i was walking i was seeing the connectedness of everything and it was so beautiful i was expanding and expanding , there were people walking everywhere and even coming towards me , i was seeing the light within everything as though as a metaphor perhaps like bees that carried pollen to each individual flower with purpose , i expanded so much i felt losing the boundaries of my being , it became painful and my chest felt like it would explode " literally" i was being torn apart , i was afraid , i was going to cry or something or die even it felt i became so big i felt i would die . I had to stop the process because i was standing inthe middle of a street and did not know what the result would be and i was worried because my body was doing something indescribable. so beautiful it even became painful  and frightening , my emotions were unraveled to the point of experiencing something release unprecedented.
So i held it together grit my teeth i suppose and finished the day , the lightness followed me all day within connectedness and at the end of the day i was still afraid ,  but i then allowed it to do its thing , i had come out of my body before but this was something different , it felt i was going to die and i let it . Closed my eyes and it tore me to a billion pieces to where i no longer in any distinguishable.
Then i woke up .
In another bed , a woman was smoking a cigarette speaking with another woman in a doorway . I asked her. Ould she please smoke outside and she obliged . Then i woke up again . This time in my bed .
I stopped the world i suppose . And something else happened .

Oh you stopped the world alright stream. You did it in the second attention, which is even more potent than the first.
How long ago was that?

To stop the world in the 2nd is often considered extremely dangerous, but I say, everything we do on this track is extremely dangerous - love the moment you let it 'do its thing'. The woman smoking is so L Cohen, love that part also.

An experience like that, especially in the 2nd, will stay with you all your life, then come to pick you up like a taxi when your 1st has run its course: well done!

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 04:29:55 AM »
I 'm not totaly sure,

what I think is that we are something like a dream before the stopping of the world we can make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hioFruavYwQ

That's a great piece of music and video Nik, thanks for that.

Stopping the world can happen in so many different ways. For me, I had to do it the hard way. I wrote about in in my book, so I won't go into it here, except to say, anyway is a way. If you have it descend upon you, accept it, otherwise go all the way to China to have it. IT must be done!

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 10:12:48 AM »
That was somewhere Round 2 years possibly ago michael i am not very good at remembering in time measurements :)
a couple months ago i have had another experience awake and quite different , it seems precisely or not :) we have stumbled in it with your diety in the egypt thread . And i am glad we are going there " third attention" because that was frightening in a different way , i was given the word before " sacrosanct" when approaching that subject in
My mind .
something felt pressing in the timing and i am still curious about that .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
did " nt get to watch that clip nickos , for some reason it wont load for me