Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: My dream  (Read 10835 times)

Kal

My dream
« on: April 03, 2013, 01:07:23 PM »

Starting randomly with one event I had in my life, being in a relationship more than 10 years ago.
~
I was proceeding in the path of the warrior making progress in my life while being with this woman.
The event was a dream I saw that I 've been transfered to a place like a palace with high importance for my path and the "final destination". I tried to grab Maria (the girl) to come with me but the force was against it.
So there was a man in a throne that told me that I should not bring her with me and ...

I woke up and told her the dream, actualy believing she was there with me or at least has experienced something.
Anyway, I broke up with her shortly after that dream but I always wanted to be with someone intimately for the goal lets say.

This is my story.

I now believe that - she who would belong to me have passed but I am still alive,.. still with the seed of connecting with her but with no chance, or way this can be manifested.

This is my passion and the only reason I would want to really live somehow.

If you want to move this thread to a different category do so, I chose this as it's somehow a real 'introduction' about me.

If I am to add any further matterial I 'll do so, but the 'dream' (the loss) and my desire say pretty much everything I wanted to pass along.

[Nick-Nikos]

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Re: My dream
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 03:05:16 PM »
Nikos , this might sound very strange :) last night i spoke on the phone to a friend , i told her i thought i had only been re in carnated because of love , she asked what i meant and i told her i believe i had lost somebody and returned to try find them . now what is weird is , once i was with her " this life" the woman i lost , untill this time i had missed her tremendously . When i found her we were so peaceful together , silent , her tastes matched mine etc etc , i thought to myself " this is it" all i had longed for . We both knew it 100 percent that we were that couple , all the signs from sporit were there , reality was bending to our combined power to accomodate to us , and the something haplened in a ver short time , we had met her psychic friend "absolutely amazing one i must say" and she got butterflies when we met together and had to walk away , she said. " you are a good match " but not soul mates" . She says " i see you as two rivers running together like a huge river , but soulmates i see like an ocean " .
We went about absolutely adoring each other but something was wrong . She cried that i was too late and why had"nt i come earlier , " that she were so badly damaged" . She believed . She did not trust me , long story short it ended quickly in a couple months or less , and it tore me apart because i Thought that was the road from then on , and i dont make that statement toward anyone lightly .:)
At one stage of life , she was the one , and it become evident that she was not the one but a one , if you see what i mean . And what haplened when the smoke cleared was after having met what i had lost , i became cured for her longing , i let her go and i knew that i was free to move on . it was very liberating . And i had the closure of that knowing . Seemed i should share that with u under the circumstances.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 03:27:03 PM »
Btw my body " liked " her , that is to say before we met , i was being pulled to speak to her as though i had no choice . I was sitting in a restaurant and she was behind me with her back away , i had no idea what she even looked like But i had to speak to her

Kal

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 03:46:12 PM »
Hello

I don't find it strange at all.

It is said that we have many soulmates, somehow it is a matter of what you are building, what you want to learn.

Personaly, I am committed to an 'eternal' relationship kind of seriously and think I have the clear intent to discern '..it', whatever will come or not my way.

I think there are relationships and, let's say partnerships for the way to freedom,not that everything is by default eternal.

Kal

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 04:08:41 PM »
I think there are relationships and, let's say partnerships for the way to freedom,not that everything is by default eternal.

That's my perspective anyway.

I wanted to share that loss to understand my things better...

~Nikos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfryizBctss
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:14:33 PM by Nikosv »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 05:31:32 PM »
It is not uncommon for people who have a serious intent towards their life, to also see love for another as a very deep aspect of their being.

It is also true that every such 'person of the path' is likely to have an overwhelmingly essential connection to another being, who may or may not be alive, or available if alive. And it is likewise true that some of people have a number of such critical connections, although that number is always small.

However, another unpalatable truth, is that being together with such a critically connected person during life, is not the way Spirit has discerned it best for our path. Not saying it can't or won't happen, but there are profound reasons for being absent from the person we love the most. It is a condition worth pondering.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 05:05:39 AM »
I once watched a woman walk up the beach , she was an older lady and i was young , she seemed etheral if that can mean anything at all , she was walking with another woman younger i dont know what they spoke about In that time , but it has come around , she had something , i dont know what you can call it , balance , ether , readiness , having seen , at peace with , grace . What a knowing

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 04:14:16 PM »
Starting randomly with one event I had in my life, being in a relationship more than 10 years ago.
~
I was proceeding in the path of the warrior making progress in my life while being with this woman.
The event was a dream I saw that I 've been transfered to a place like a palace with high importance for my path and the "final destination". I tried to grab Maria (the girl) to come with me but the force was against it.
So there was a man in a throne that told me that I should not bring her with me and ...

I woke up and told her the dream, actualy believing she was there with me or at least has experienced something.
Anyway, I broke up with her shortly after that dream but I always wanted to be with someone intimately for the goal lets say.

This is my story.

I now believe that - she who would belong to me have passed but I am still alive,.. still with the seed of connecting with her but with no chance, or way this can be manifested.

This is my passion and the only reason I would want to really live somehow.

If you want to move this thread to a different category do so, I chose this as it's somehow a real 'introduction' about me.

If I am to add any further matterial I 'll do so, but the 'dream' (the loss) and my desire say pretty much everything I wanted to pass along.

[Nick-Nikos]

The dream just signified you and Maria were not meant to be, which manifested itself in real life. The "King" was the higher self, expressing she could not come with you.

It could be she was just not on the same path as you and you were both going in different directions, and its possible you may have curtailed it a bit on your own path. You are meant for something else.

I highly doubt your soulmate is dead. You will find her when the anima expresses herself within. Course she too can be deceiving at times. So its best to have a nice and tidy subconscious to prevent any errors.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Kal

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 07:12:39 PM »

"I highly doubt your soulmate is dead. You will find her when the anima expresses herself within. Course she too can be deceiving at times. So its best to have a nice and tidy subconscious to prevent any errors."

What you mean by "Course she too can be deceiving at times." My English is not perfect and I don't understand this "Course". Probably it's used like "of course" ?

And what do you mean that she can be deceiving at times ? Like who ? -Do I miss something ?

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 07:16:39 PM »
"I highly doubt your soulmate is dead. You will find her when the anima expresses herself within. Course she too can be deceiving at times. So its best to have a nice and tidy subconscious to prevent any errors."

What you mean by "Course she too can be deceiving at times." My English is not perfect and I don't understand this "Course". Probably it's used like "of course" ?

And what do you mean that she can be deceiving at times ? Like who ? -Do I miss something ?

The woman who can be deceiving is the Anima. She is the masculine counterpart in a man.

When you meet women you will 'project' your anima onto women who are like your inner feminine counter part.

She will show in dreams most often. Sometimes like a damsel in distresss, or a wise old woman.

But she is you. And women have an animus, whos is their masculine counterpart, who they project onto men they meet.

Sorry to be so confusing.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Kal

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 07:20:27 PM »
Not confusing,

I 'm a little off/above syntax right now.

Kind of like in a warrior , or more exactly fighting mood.  :)

...or feeling based.

(but confusing  ;D)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 07:27:44 PM »
Not confusing,

I 'm a little off/above syntax right now.

Kind of like in a warrior , or more exactly fighting mood.  :)

...or feeling based.

(but confusing  ;D)

The Anima is part of the male subconscious.

Kind of like yin and yang.

Kal

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 07:45:36 PM »
The woman who can be deceiving is the Anima. She is the masculine counterpart in a man.

When you meet women you will 'project' your anima onto women who are like your inner feminine counter part.

She will show in dreams most often. Sometimes like a damsel in distresss, or a wise old woman.

But she is you. And women have an animus, whos is their masculine counterpart, who they project onto men they meet.

Sorry to be so confusing.

I see. (I hope this isn't enterpising in bad sense for you.)

You must mean feminine counterpart in a man in your first sentense, eh?

(Again if you feel negative things (that I may project right now) feel free to ...close the discussion, or anything)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 07:48:49 PM »
You've got it. We are all like yin and yang. We have our own masculine and feminine properties about us.

If we are female we have an animus which we project onto males, based of of our fathers or males we have met.

If we are male we have an anima who we project onto females, based on our mothers or females we have met.

Kal

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 08:27:47 PM »

I highly doubt your soulmate is dead. You will find her when the anima expresses herself within. Course she too can be deceiving at times. So its best to have a nice and tidy subconscious to prevent any errors.

On the other hand I highly doubt she is alive this current moment... on Earth.

To be more exact and honest I believe if not 100% ... 99% that she is not alive.

- This is interesting because that would be a reason for me to want / desire to be alive. ...

I 'm in a period where I wouldn't mind at all to get off life.

A little bluntly saying it, but well, it's just ..another night.  :)