Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Love for adepts?  (Read 15358 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Re: Love for adepts?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 04:08:24 AM »
The Christian theology is probably my least favorite of them all. If you see or feel that what I am saying is a repeated from that doctrine you are mistaken. I almost did not put that last part in because it makes something I see with depth into something mistakingly familiar and is then understood in a preconditioned way, not the way I mean it.

Yes, good point. I understand that dilemma with words. My reply about Christian paradigm was not really in response to your post, but something I felt necessary to clarify, seeing we are on one of those subjects too often arrogated by Christianity. Not that I have any problem with the emphasis Jesus placed on it, just the way it has been used since.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Re: Love for adepts? Love for Life!
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 07:39:28 AM »
If you remember Brave sir Robin, stepping forward after he deflects being the first, by having the great idea that sir Lancelot go ahead of him. We (the greater we) have had others postulating, a path,a view point, a description of their experience, and then the next generation of those inclined to can add to it. Put things in their own words. The confidence of sir Robin came by making the incorrect assessment, that those three questions are not uniquely specific to whomever approaches, the questioner. Each age, and civilization has those that come forward, to answer metaphysical musings, and seeing energy directly, today, one is not looking at the same energetic presentation from the bridge keeper. This day and age is unique in that most if not all offerings from the past are available to many seekers, and reflect what was, not what is.

One thing brought forward by DJ, through the works of CC, that intrigues me are the "irreducible truths".

This is called the path rising on the spiral. The irreducible truth is the core around which the path spirals. At any one time, adepts pointed to the core. But the direction of point is different as the spiral turnes. At each phase in the evolution of life, one has to draw a new line to the core. The old lines, drawn in earlier phases of the spiral, are no longer accurate.

That's the principle, but it can't be used to arrogate unto oneself the mantle of 'knowledge of the core'. The work must still be done, and the percipience must still be a dead shot to the centre core. The old lines are not wrong, they are just no longer useful. Every new practitioner has to learn from the old lines, then stand back and re-aim. That's the rule of the spiral.

But along with the new perspective, comes the new deception. The first danger is that a practitioner becomes fooled by the new deception, and instead of pointing to the core irreducible truth, points to a substituted token - substituted by the new deception. That is the first danger to watch out for.

The second danger is to fail to distinguish between those elements that must be re-configured due to the turn of the spiral, and those elements that are also irreducible truths. The irreducible truth is not just the spiral core, it also includes aspects of the new perspective.

In the example of the guardian of the bridge, each person had to know language, had to have succeeded in arriving at that point on the road, had to achieved a shared platform of understanding with the guardian. On the path, there are many basic and unchangeable-over-the-ages lessons that have to be mastered, before the moment of redrawing the line to the core. Too often today I see many would-be aspirants deem it unnecessary to submit to mastering these essentials, and believe it sufficient to address the core, sans adequate preparation. The result is that they completely miss the core truth altogether due to insufficient tunk to penetrate the mirages of the path, or they fall victim to the fate of Glyndon in the story of Zanoni, and live forever in fear of the Guardian of the Threshold.

Kal

Re: Love for adepts? Love for Life!
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 09:24:24 PM »
This is called the path rising on the spiral. The irreducible truth is the core around which the path spirals. At any one time, adepts pointed to the core. But the direction of point is different as the spiral turnes. At each phase in the evolution of life, one has to draw a new line to the core. The old lines, drawn in earlier phases of the spiral, are no longer accurate.

That's the principle, but it can't be used to arrogate unto oneself the mantle of 'knowledge of the core'. The work must still be done, and the percipience must still be a dead shot to the centre core. The old lines are not wrong, they are just no longer useful. Every new practitioner has to learn from the old lines, then stand back and re-aim. That's the rule of the spiral.

But along with the new perspective, comes the new deception. The first danger is that a practitioner becomes fooled by the new deception, and instead of pointing to the core irreducible truth, points to a substituted token - substituted by the new deception. That is the first danger to watch out for.

The second danger is to fail to distinguish between those elements that must be re-configured due to the turn of the spiral, and those elements that are also irreducible truths. The irreducible truth is not just the spiral core, it also includes aspects of the new perspective.

In the example of the guardian of the bridge, each person had to know language, had to have succeeded in arriving at that point on the road, had to achieved a shared platform of understanding with the guardian. On the path, there are many basic and unchangeable-over-the-ages lessons that have to be mastered, before the moment of redrawing the line to the core. Too often today I see many would-be aspirants deem it unnecessary to submit to mastering these essentials, and believe it sufficient to address the core, sans adequate preparation. The result is that they completely miss the core truth altogether due to insufficient tunk to penetrate the mirages of the path, or they fall victim to the fate of Glyndon in the story of Zanoni, and live forever in fear of the Guardian of the Threshold.

Thanks for that info Michael,
Valuable,, I found correspondence.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 06:25:28 AM »
i would really like to see a lot of people generate a great deal of spiral energy , in turn writing with what they are and find them selves have a closely resonating tune ,
to turn those gears as beings plugged into their core reference , as adjustment to the tune of their unfolding steps 
If i imagine a cosmic spiral reaching a veilable yet usable union of un veiling / together

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 04:51:51 AM »
i would really like to see a lot of people generate a great deal of spiral energy , in turn writing with what they are and find them selves have a closely resonating tune ,
to turn those gears as beings plugged into their core reference , as adjustment to the tune of their unfolding steps 
If i imagine a cosmic spiral reaching a veilable yet usable union of un veiling / together

You're a born member of the global sangha runningstream. There are far more of us than it seems, and far less than we wish.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 02:04:42 AM »
So much happens , for instance , wind , the whirlwind came , there would have been no need , so i laughed to myself and look where it might attach , i could not find anything , exept a little curiosity as for the why . Another time the sun came and that was another story , because with it came rain , when it hit the ground things grew . I found no one who understood so i wander around and stop asking questions and speak if what i see to those who might know yet no one seemed to speak of rain ,
In a spiral a rainbow , the sun piercing the spectrum through water placing on the earth , i saw them all today and yesterday , the rainbow over the small mountain , the wind that came in the night looking to taunt , the rain , and the balet of the earth .
Sometimes you can make it rain , and that is the spiral i am talking of ,
Perhaps some don't want it to rain that way , for just anyone , as they believe the heaven to be dangerous ,
So unheard to speak for one of may be considered dangerous , or crazy , or evil .
Maybe that is what the church had done , so it may rain as they wish ,
nothing can be done now as it will rain " harvest" quickly in this spiral , and that includes those who wish for the old to stay the same for them .
if the spiral reaches through , then the place " personal " " community" " universal" will render that .
So that is to say , create very quickly now , different streams appear , available to interpretation of individual , colors " metaphor"

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 02:09:17 AM »
I have wrote the words " nothing can be done now" by an accident , if only to have a chance to say correctly , everything can be done now !
I believe in a harmony created by keys within this structure

Kal

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2013, 09:38:56 AM »
I was thinking an hour or two ago, how the times where different in 2001 or 1994. (I was young in 1994 but I can remember the times).

To me now, life seems so open than I 'm having trouble.

My image of today is autumn leaves disintegrating in the soft ground.

NV

Kal

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2013, 01:25:47 AM »
I have wrote the words " nothing can be done now" by an accident , if only to have a chance to say correctly , everything can be done now !
I believe in a harmony created by keys within this structure

I think
sometimes... you can't do much... you let the world and let love in a way.

At a finest level, silence and love must lead and ...sometimes you face plain absurdity.

So, you , I personally look for strategies for the best outcome... for all involved which primary(from a more personal perspective) is yourself, something abstract and ...returning to my first point, something like a little candle or a little buddha in a world full of light-s.

:-p

edited for ease and simplification.-
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:58:04 AM by Nikosv »

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2013, 09:07:46 PM »
Two of three things remaining unresolved from the previous discussion on Egypt:

What is love for an adept?

First, what is an adept? I'll postulate (feel free to disagree) that for this question, an adept is one who has succeeded in relocating 'self' from the 1st attention's body to the double. Meaning 'this life' is no longer his/her only field of self-expression. That's a big statement, but for the moment I'll just leave it there.

Thus, an adept looks upon his/her fellow humans, who are still trapped in their temporary vehicle, as passing phantoms. For two reasons: one, their identity belongs to their temporal construct; two, their 'self' will die on death, while the adept's self will survive death.

How can an adept love a non-adept?
How can an adept find love?
What does love mean to an adept?

That is a really tricky question and I am not an adept, but I will try to answer it.

I do not feel I am 'trapped' by any programming any longer, and I have loved people who I feel were trapped by programming and attachments. I do not think this stops us from loving them however.

I think we have the innate ability to see people at their core selves, and want what is best for them.

They still have a natural innocence about them, something from within, which can make us love them. They may not see life the same way we see it, but they may have a unique view of life which we can appreciate.

They may be good to other people, and caring, and giving, and this may teach us.

We can still learn from people who are not 'adept as us.'
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Kal

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2013, 11:53:20 AM »
I personally can understand what Michael talks about and feels ... as love for adepts.

I have felt it as well recently for an adept.

I only think that adepts are extremely rare... and well... that's all.
_______

I'm using the term as Michael does.

This love is indeed unique, I think.

Love and God bless.   ;D

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2016, 09:44:18 AM »
It's there in your words ,
It's the force behind the two views ,
Its between like and dislike ,
Its movement , it's love , love joins them three ,
When whats out there fuses this self and double ,
Three become one , knowledge is loves romance,
Following your lover ,
Illuminating the stage becomes the same observer from three points no longer removed ,
They're words to point with ,
Once you point and it moves where you point ,
Where you dream you be , a dreamer and a pointer ,
Things move for me , I am that light that lights them ,
Maya is a dream ,
I am a dreamer , rising up , and I'm risen ,
Love is abstract , it points back at me ,
It is impossible to be alone , when I am responsible for the  earth , for time , for hearts of fallen , who have been deceived and wander away from love ,
Love is behind these things , in time being built up and then torn down ,
I would say love is for the earth , yet the ability to love comes from above , you could say love is unconditional , yet a self fused has choice , knowledge gives educated choice and movement follows ,
Where heart sees suffering to cone into union ,
A base may see a simple time , without complexity ,
Knowledge brings more time love I mean ,
Love expands alright , outwards into greater space ,
Into the dreamer and the dream ,
The dream expanded gives more knowledge ,
Of self as all , self is still there witnessing , the view has expanded where self is all , love for self is love for all .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2016, 10:29:23 AM »
Yeah the bible not for everybody nemo,
Even if it's a current map and the truth ,
There's assholes who don't see it ,
There was a girl in the supermarket a few days ago as I was buying garlic said she had argued with a guy
Who said garlic was for people who couldn't cook ,
She said she could argue about anything pouting ,and win any argument according to her .
I said : I'd probably stir you up , and watch you argue and you could win all you like . like a whirlwind. Gekko cluck clucks.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2016, 10:34:55 AM »
I'll be glad to take the time to tell you the stories I understand if you like , I was always fascinated by the fact a woman could type on a computer even correct things and ponder , whilst maintaining a full scale conversation and directions of a phone call ,
What miraculous creatures , even anybody who could play guitar and sing , or maybe drums and singing amazing separate rhythms was never my thing ,
I was able to look at the tower of Babel and tell you what was being said however , even if it sounded like jibberish it made sense
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 12:00:48 PM by runningstream »