Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Death and the Infinite.  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Death and the Infinite.
« on: July 01, 2013, 05:31:53 PM »
Human beings are beings that are going to die. Sorcerers firmly maintain that the only way to have a grip on our world, and on what we do in it, is by fully accepting that we are beings on the way to dying. Without this basic acceptance, our lives, our doings, and the world in which we live are unmanageable affairs.

The acceptance of this is far-reaching. However, it's not the mere acceptance that does the trick. We have to embody that acceptance and live it all the way through. Sorcerers throughout the ages have said that the view of our death is the most sobering view that exists. What is wrong with us human beings, and has been wrong since time immemorial, it that without ever stating it in so many words, we believe that we have entered the realm of immortality, We behave as if we were never going to die&endash;an infantile arrogance. But even more injurious than this sense of immortality is what comes with it: the sense that we can engulf this inconceivable universe with our minds.
-Active Side of Infinity

I have met Jesus in dreams, or his Spirit, however, I have concluded that the biggest mistake made, especially by Christians, is that Immortality is guaranteed.

Nothing in my soul tells me Immortality is guaranteed. Immortality - if we can achieve it - would take a lot of work, labor, and it is not handed to you.

The Eagle does not grant Immortality. Course there is really not an Eagle per se. It is just Spirit. And Spirit, for whatever reason, likes to devour our experiences and essense instead of let us slip by so easily.

Remembering the self will be very important, when death comes.  A warrior does not simply say "Oh death is but a door." Yes it is a door. However it leads to the unknown, and an unknown fate.

It is not enough to just go to church and pray and be saved to achieve retaining our awareness after our death. It takes working on the soul, and taking out the garbage. Being a good person isn't enough either, though it certainly helps if you help your fellow man.

It takes taking a personal inventory of history, and detaching from all that you are attached to.

This does not mean giving up the material or love or all you hold dear. Those things you can still have, and yes nothing wrong with it, as they mold and shape us. And we have to take care of ourselves and it is healthy to have good relationships.

But not being needy to these things. Look at what is enough to have. Not always desiring 'this and that' thing you may not be able to attain. The fleeting things which people desire. Curbing our desires is important.

Death gets nearer every single day. A warrior uses death as advisor to guide them. Death is not a friend but an associate. They do not toy with death or mock death. They respect death.

To achieve infinity one has to become one with it. And not lose themselves to death so easily.

When death touches me, I will go.

But not just yet....
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Kal

Re: Death and the Infinite.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 11:02:14 PM »

Endless~ , can you expand a little on the idea that we can keep our awareness after passing or through....

I may have read it on another thread but found this.

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 10:16:20 AM »
Endless~ , can you expand a little on the idea that we can keep our awareness after passing or through....

I may have read it on another thread but found this.

I cannot say for certain if possible. But I would think some folks have been able to achieve this over time.

Stopping the internal dialogue via meditation. Focusing on the present moment, without attachment to past or future. Being present. Here. Now. These are some ways to exercise the mind. Lucid dreaming and trying to 'wake up' in the dream especially, and try to direct the dream instead of being a leaf in the wind.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Kal

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 02:37:14 PM »

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 10:08:46 PM »
I cannot say for certain if possible. But I would think some folks have been able to achieve this over time.

Stopping the internal dialogue via meditation. Focusing on the present moment, without attachment to past or future. Being present. Here. Now. These are some ways to exercise the mind. Lucid dreaming and trying to 'wake up' in the dream especially, and try to direct the dream instead of being a leaf in the wind.

Not long ago, I had a dream that I was dying, and in the dream I was aware that I was dreaming, was aware that I was dying and also was aware that I needed to retain my awareness of all of it at that very split second that the death was to occur.  It's very hard to explain the feeling that I was having, of floating and sinking and melting and flying and every cell being alight all at the same time.  I think, or I assume that the moment of death could be like that, and then, at that moment, there is a split second where we must decide to put all of our energy and effort into making the jump, or the shift. 

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 10:09:10 PM »
Also, hello Niko!  :-*

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 10:21:30 PM »
Not long ago, I had a dream that I was dying, and in the dream I was aware that I was dreaming, was aware that I was dying and also was aware that I needed to retain my awareness of all of it at that very split second that the death was to occur.  It's very hard to explain the feeling that I was having, of floating and sinking and melting and flying and every cell being alight all at the same time.  I think, or I assume that the moment of death could be like that, and then, at that moment, there is a split second where we must decide to put all of our energy and effort into making the jump, or the shift. 

Yes. That is why in dreaming I try to remember myself.

Like when I look in a mirror in dreaming, I struggle to see myself as I am.

Kal

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 11:33:28 PM »

Hello Skyflower  :)

I have a painting somewhere (a skyflower) I 'll try to find it.

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 12:49:45 PM »
Hello Skyflower  :)

I have a painting somewhere (a skyflower) I 'll try to find it.

Got it!  Thanks :)

Kal

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 03:12:29 PM »

This is very 'real' as dream and perception/self perception.

Personally I 'm totally surrendering without surrendering anything let's say.

Just keeping my awareness -not my energy in particular- and be...coming unhooked.

I really like that ... but I can order it. As an experience or anything that I can "build" by myself.

I think !

Kal

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 03:34:46 PM »

hmm .....

One thing I know about Toltecs is that they build for later to build something else.

_ _

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2013, 04:19:03 PM »
hmm .....

One thing I know about Toltecs is that they build for later to build something else.

_ _

They built and then they mysteriously disappeared.

Beings who know they are going to die disappear into mystery as well.

Kal

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 04:36:17 AM »

I will reply to this.

Just saw it today.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 03:46:38 PM by Nikosv »

Kal

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 05:50:11 AM »
Something interesting:
Einstein's essential answer to maybe the question of the questions regarding...

When asked by a reporter something like :”What, in your opinion is the most important question facing humanity today?” Einstein thought for a bit then replied, “I think the most important question facing humanity is, ‘Is the universe a friendly place?’ This is the first and most basic question all people must answer for themselves.

“For if we decide that the universe is an unfriendly place, then we will use our technology, our scientific discoveries and our natural resources to achieve safety and power by creating bigger walls to keep out the unfriendliness and bigger weapons to destroy all that which is unfriendly and I believe that we are getting to a place where technology is powerful enough that we may either completely isolate or destroy ourselves as well in this process.

“If we decide that the universe is neither friendly nor unfriendly and that God is essentially ‘playing dice with the universe’, then we are simply victims to the random toss of the dice and our lives have no real purpose or meaning.

“But if we decide that the universe is a friendly place, then we will use our technology, our scientific discoveries and our natural resources to create tools and models for understanding that universe. Because power and safety will come through understanding its workings and its motives.”

~ ~

Kal

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 02:56:40 PM »

I take two positions as what the Toltecs are.

Michael's seeing about the red race and Theun Mares' modern classifying of the term (Toltec) as someone who has mastered stalking and dreaming in a single unit.