Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: An Endless world of knots  (Read 29177 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
An Endless world of knots
« on: July 02, 2013, 04:02:35 PM »
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Re: An Endless world of knots
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 04:04:56 PM »
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 04:11:24 PM »
Secret of Secrets

If you could get rid
of yourself just once,
The secret of secrets
Would open to you.
The face of the unknown,
Hidden beyond the universe
Would appear on the
Mirror of your perception.

~Rumi

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 04:18:48 PM »
“Anything is one of a million paths. Therefore you must always keep in mind that a path is only a path; if you feel you should not follow it, you must not stay with it under any conditions. To have such clarity you must lead a disciplined life. Only then will you know that any path is only a path and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you to do. But your decision to keep on the path or to leave it must be free of fear or ambition. I warn you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary.

This question is one that only a very old man asks. Does this path have a heart? All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. They are paths going through the bush, or into the bush. In my own life I could say I have traversed long long paths, but I am not anywhere. Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.

Before you embark on any path ask the question: Does this path have a heart? If the answer is no, you will know it, and then you must choose another path. The trouble is nobody asks the question; and when a man finally realizes that he has taken a path without a heart, the path is ready to kill him. At that point very few men can stop to deliberate, and leave the path. A path without a heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it.”
― Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 04:26:29 PM »
I know that quote has been posted many times and it is inarguable. If your path has no heart you need to get off it. Or else it could lead you to oblivion.

It is very safe, and comfortable, to choose a path which has already been designed for you. And even a mistake with the Toltec is to choose it as a path in itself, because it does have a design. But real growth will not come with a path which is lined up for you. It truly begins when you embark on your own path, the Road Less Traveled, which is usually how it works.

This leads to a bit of turmoil because this is the gateway to the Unknown. When you choose the Path With A Heart, you cannot be sure where you are going.

But what you are doing is crafting your own path, not traveled by others, who are all going in the same direction.

One might say, "But what if the majority is right?" About the path they are on. "There are so many, how could they be wrong?"

I ask you, what would be the point, of Spirit to set up, an elaborate plan, of everyone who is so unique, so different, to do the same exact thing, walk the same exact way, choose the same exact life? How does this benefit you, or spirit.

The path can be a difficult one because you walk it alone. No one may understand you. Some people may think you are weird, different, strange.

But if you slip into the norm, and follow, everyone else, you become a robot. Mechanical. And what we seek in this life is the Spirit.

Oh sure other paths have Spirit on them. Do not get me wrong. Spirit can do what Spirit wants.

However, what if the path you are on is void of Spirit? Not rich and fresh, but an old tired path which only leads to death and  not life?

So choose wisely and seek the path with the heart. And when you find it, you will know, and be able to put your whole heart into it.

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 10:18:01 AM »
Moving Water

When  you do things from your soul, you feel a river

moving in you, a joy.

When actions come from another section, the feeling

disappears.  Don't let

others lead you.  They may be blind or, worse, vultures.

Reach for the rope

of God.  And what is that?  Putting aside self-will.

Because of willfulness

people sit in jail, the trapped bird's wings are tied,

fish sizzle in the skillet.

The anger of police is willfulness.  You've seen a magistrate

inflict visible punishment.  Now

see the invisible.  If you could leave your selfishness, you

would see how you've

been torturing your soul.  We are born and live inside black water in a well.

How could we know what an open field of sunlight is? Don't

insist on going where

you think you want to go.  Ask the way to the spring.  Your

living pieces will form

a harmony.  There is a moving palace that floats in the air

with balconies and clear

water flowing through, infinity everywhere, yet contained

under a single tent.

~Rumi

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 10:28:41 AM »

I'm not generally a wolf person but I like this image.

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 05:56:48 PM »

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 06:02:00 PM »

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 06:06:23 PM »

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 06:11:00 PM »

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
~Steve Jobs

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 06:36:43 PM »
“Rather than accepting that we are the loving beings that He created, we have arrogantly thought that we could create ourselves, and then create God. Because we are angry and judgmental, we have projected those characteristics onto Him. We have made up a God in our image. But God remains who He is and always has been: the energy, the thought of unconditional love.”
― Marianne Williamson

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 10:26:00 PM »

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 10:47:01 PM »
I know! Johnny Depp is so awesome! Any movie he is in I love. I did not know he was so wise! He lives in Paris you know?

<Must be nice! :)