Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: An Endless world of knots  (Read 29174 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Re: An Endless world of knots
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2015, 01:46:38 AM »
"The journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination." Peaceful Warrior
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2015, 04:53:55 PM »
There are no ordinary moments. - Peaceful Warrior
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2015, 05:02:19 PM »
There is an angel on one shoulder, and a devil on the other. Or maybe just a pest. But it is annoying. I am presently working on not smoking, which has been a challenge. Non-smoking a week so far. The devil on the shoulder is very intense, and is swelling up, trying to get me to crack. I am like nope. I am tired of paying for these things. Yes I miss how they made me chill. But they stink and are not good for me.

So far the angel is winning. I am taking a warrior approach to this. At this point if I can do this, I feel I can do anything. But the angel and devil on the shoulder, they are certainly at war right now. And it aint easy. And I wish they could both be quiet sometimes. Just *shhhhh* Ugh. I want some peace right now. :)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2015, 06:05:02 AM »
Like so many young people today, who think it's about one view or another, they make the deadly mistake of not realising it is about one water hole or another. Where we bend our neck to drink, finally makes the difference between life and death.

I was with a couple of youngsters recently, who felt it was all a matter of opinion. All a question of applause, although they would not have realised that. When in fact, it was a matter of so little time to find the source.

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2016, 07:39:26 PM »
Been a long time since I have done an update. I left my job earlier this year because I felt the company sinking. Sure enoigh, they had layoffs the last two months. Many of them I friended on Facebook and they are out of a job. I went to one place didn't work out. I landed another job. But it had to do with the affordable care act. Trump got elected. I got laid off. During this time I created an intuitive reading group on Facebook. Its growing like crazy. I definitely felt meant to do it. I have helped many. My goal is to assist with the spiritual path. Show the door. I have made many great friends. My connection to spirit is strong. I feel guided. I am continually seeing the unknown made known. I have been learning so much. It takes a warrior to walk this path. Its never easy. So be strong. Don't give up. Setbacks are challenges. We follow the gestures and look for the signs. We are exactly where we need to be.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2016, 07:35:18 AM »
May you always be given what you require ,
And succeed with your strong belief growing
In good health

zig

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2017, 02:59:07 AM »
Ellen, if I am allowed to call you by your name, something, maybe it's my perception, do you feel like Pluto or any other veil, let's say, is upon you. ? Probbly I don't discern crystal clear-ly but I sense something like that.