Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: The afterlife and death and beyond  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
The afterlife and death and beyond
« on: July 15, 2013, 08:48:42 PM »
I'll share a personal story. I don't know if it will give anyone hope. I have no clue.

I don't even think I have told Michael this story. I have known him for eight years now, and I don't think this story ever was transmitted.

Many years ago, when I was 24, my mother came down with lung cancer. She had her sentence, 3-6 months to live.

So I talked to her. I would have to leave her to go to work. I discussed getting a pager (this was before cell phones became popular, remember those)? I told her I could get one, then from any number she was at, she could call, enter the number, then enter a *5 for her number, so I would know it was her. The *5 was because she was born on the 5th of DECEMBER and she always liked that number

So about 5 and a half months later, she did pass. I had been up in the hospital, eventually left. She was still alive when I left, but I had the feeling she did not want to die in front of me. So I left her with my sister and aunt, and went home to my boyfriend and nephew.

Later we got the call she died.

Later after some grieving, I slept. I had not slept in so long. Then woke up. My boyfriend told me, he felt a 'rush' through him, like some presence, when I had awoken. Then he got a page. I had never got the pager, but he had one.

I looked at his pager, and all it had on it, was the number 5.

This became my evidence, that we go on. I do not know where she is. I do not know what plane she is on. I do not know if she is happy and so forth. But I know she did survive the body when it died.

Months later I had a very vivid dream of her, showing up. In a nightgown she always wore. We talked about many things.

I still dream of her but it is different now. It's not the same so I know she has moved on, in her own way.

But the page, taught me, and gave me hope, we do go on. There is no way some random person just dialed and then put a 5 in the pager.

Then there was no phones where she went, so she did not leave a number.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee