Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Intro to Toltec Forum  (Read 3691 times)

Nik

Intro to Toltec Forum
« on: July 28, 2013, 02:14:04 AM »
i'd like to say that since i become engaged in the forum it kind of turns into the main thing in my life also during if engaged i loose my eyesight often seeing foggy fogs in front of my eyes instead of being connected to the 3rd dimension reality around me.

but most important i would like to tell about my first time when i enetered a toltec forum - it was many years ago and it was Kris Raphaels forum and the effect which came on me after posting first post was an extremely strong wall of energy which i slammed on after posting.

now this wall comes back in other toltec forums back at me and i feel anxiety alot and it can scare me to a level of strong headcahes eventually.

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Re: Intro to Toltec Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 12:15:09 PM »
i'd like to say that since i become engaged in the forum it kind of turns into the main thing in my life also during if engaged i loose my eyesight often seeing foggy fogs in front of my eyes instead of being connected to the 3rd dimension reality around me.

but most important i would like to tell about my first time when i enetered a toltec forum - it was many years ago and it was Kris Raphaels forum and the effect which came on me after posting first post was an extremely strong wall of energy which i slammed on after posting.

now this wall comes back in other toltec forums back at me and i feel anxiety alot and it can scare me to a level of strong headcahes eventually.

Hi Nik, I cannot speak for other forums but Kris's forum had a lot of power in it. Other places may be there but hopefully here the energies aren't as intense. But they can be.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline CherryArc

• Tadpole
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 02:31:14 PM »
I have a feeling this is the fog on the plateau don juan talked about, all you need a is a gentle push. I experienced it once, It was literally like a stormy type fog in the room I was in. I think it is a good sign. I also read once that anxiety is your assemblage point moving, Maybe you should try fixing it in a certain position.

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 09:15:50 PM »
Hi Nik, I cannot speak for other forums but Kris's forum had a lot of power in it.

Sure did!