Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Pretty sad Kris - make a post I cant respond to.  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Pretty sad Kris - make a post I cant respond to.
« on: January 05, 2014, 02:05:32 PM »
Kris you are a coward. You make a post in your place but you banned Katarina and I from responding. Cowardly act from a desperate child. You are welcome to have the last word in your abode. But as you steal all material and use nothing as your own, surely you will read here.

I am not going to address every single drivel you said. I will simply state the facts:

Angela claims she is the one who took the headers from soma. I wonder why she (collaborating with you) felt it necessary to do so. To myself, it is because even she too knows you have not an original thought in your head, and like a man who has a broken leg and needs crutches, as you lack your own originally you two clowns had to take from a private forum, and try to steal its essense and make it your own.

Yes I have spoke with michael and he did grant some permissions. However he did not say you could swipe multiple posts and create a structure identical to soma, for the most part. This is why Angela was asked to change header names in the forum, which she did per request. The action took was wrong in the first place, and your defense of this action is comical at best.

To you, as I said I will not refute all your drivel - why cant you simply write your own material? You bash on soma members but soma members write their own work. I have numerous posts in here even, where I have written my own work. However I have never, ever, in all these years, seen you write your own post. You quote Curtis Sensei ( and I laugh, your statement, that he gave permission to use his writings without crediting him)! and other crap from the internet, but have never shared your own writing. Then you post the challenge we have not grown the members of soma. You make this determination only in the face of opposition, which then take the coward's route and ban to not have to deal with the challenge to what you have done. I am a member of soma and have worked with Michael for years and I can say I have grown. I am not afraid to write my own work and share my own wisdom. You - the lame with your crutch - create a forum where you can only post 'other peoples words' and hope it success. I wish you well. However it will not fare well, because Soma is a place about growth and betterment of life. Not an intellectual endeavor - wisdom through absorbing facts, like you only know and can spread to your members.

You will not get the same results with your forum because a forum is an extension of self, and a collaboration of members and their own writing, and contributions. You cannot extend yourself because you are too afraid. If you did opt for exposure, people would see where you lack in development, and not take you seriously. And that should be definitive, as your character over the years has only shown lack of development. I assure you that you are still wasting time in chatrooms playing petty tyrant and name calling folks and telling them they are stupid. That is all you do. You will never be able to teach because you will always try to purport yourself as the 'smartest guy in the room,' when you are not. A nincompoop, without an original thought in head. At all.

I will pass the eagle but you will not. Because you have not developed yourself. You lack the ability to share yourself. It is because you have nothing substantial to offer. So no matter how many posts you swipe, no matter how much copy/pasting you do, your downfall will be your lack of originality and being able to share your soul and spirit in The Eagle's Nest, phantom.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Re: Pretty sad Kris - make a post I cant respond to.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 02:11:30 PM »
In addition it makes no sense to criticize Michael's book, yet want not only his writings but for you two nimwits to copy the soma board and try to make it your own. So you try to imitate, yet dont like the book?

This certainly does not make sense.

You cant even formulate an original post so never will you write a book. Idiot to criticize a book when you cannot write anything original!
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Re: Pretty sad Kris - make a post I cant respond to.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 02:27:20 AM »
I don't think attacking anyone over this matter is of any further value. There were misunderstandings, and they have been resolved. Let us all just accept that misunderstandings happen in life, and not seek to inflame this any further.