Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Update - Will be bringing over some of Michael's post  (Read 3233 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Update - Will be bringing over some of Michael's post
« on: January 06, 2014, 10:16:45 AM »
We have a private sister forum elsewhere and Michael has done some writing there over the years. I spoke with him and I will be bringing over some of his posts over the next few weeks. This will be great because he has a wealth of valuable material which I think folks will enjoy. So be on the lookout for posts by him.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Re: Update - Will be bringing over some of Michael's post
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 05:56:48 AM »
Hi Endless knot.
was reading about some of Michaels posts arriving from another forum by you on restless soma ,
i am wondering if peope can visit that site , i also read you say private forum .
so perhaps not . want to ask if you can give me the name otherwise if it can be visited  , its actually also that i am wondering if i have visited it "one" site before too . I am also enjoying reading the posts on RS at the moment .
enjoying your posts also.
Good health . l

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »
Hi Endless knot.
was reading about some of Michaels posts arriving from another forum by you on restless soma ,
i am wondering if peope can visit that site , i also read you say private forum .
so perhaps not . want to ask if you can give me the name otherwise if it can be visited  , its actually also that i am wondering if i have visited it "one" site before too . I am also enjoying reading the posts on RS at the moment .
enjoying your posts also.
Good health . l

Hi Runningstream. :) It is a private forum, Just called Soma. You probably never saw it cause it has always been a private place.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 05:11:10 PM »
o.k  . thanks for the reply and clearing that up .