Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Thinking about the Eagle and 'Total freedom'.  (Read 13653 times)

Nick

Thinking about the Eagle and 'Total freedom'.
« on: March 09, 2014, 02:43:29 AM »

Hello.

I was thinking lately about freedom in 'wide' terms.

Don Juan have said that there should be no niceties with the Eagle... A tough freedom ?

I often use one of Castaneda's guiding note? ...

"To pass like an arrow through the Eagle to be free."

I wonder... about the Eagle and freedom...
_________

One idea of mine I honor is that to be free of the Eagle 'equalizes' grandly with being free of the foreign installation, a term I don't use and like... but I think it's something of the bone, an achievement like this... One idea anyway.

In the middle of all my thoughts I think there's no 'total freedom'. Total freedom , yes, and then? Travel.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Re: Thinking about the Eagle and 'Total freedom'.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 04:42:21 PM »
Generally I see and use the word freedom as a rallying or questing term. In itself, it's ridiculous to ever believe we can be free - no matter where we are, we have obligations, responsibilities, conditions and furthermore, we always exist due to a vast array of other beings inputing into us. How we balance that awareness of our ultimate dependence and it's consequent obligations, with the quest of freedom in an symbolic way, is about where we stand on the endless ladder.

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 09:01:34 AM »
Generally I see and use the word freedom as a rallying or questing term. In itself, it's ridiculous to ever believe we can be free - no matter where we are, we have obligations, responsibilities, conditions and furthermore, we always exist due to a vast array of other beings inputing into us. How we balance that awareness of our ultimate dependence and it's consequent obligations, with the quest of freedom in an symbolic way, is about where we stand on the endless ladder.

To my seeing "Total Freedom" exists. What you are offering here Michael is rational tonal conjecture. Remember that the tonal is the social being, adhering to the social order and beliefs of that group, in a linear furrow of time, however varied.

DJ The Fire from Within:

I asked him about the difference between the earth’s boost and the tumbler’s boost. He explained that the earth’s boost is the force of alignment of only the amber emanations, it is a boost that heightens awareness to unthinkable degrees. To the new seers it is a blast of unlimited consciousness, which they call total freedom.

(nemo) We all have an understanding of what the "self" is. Some of that is learned, handed down, some of it is formulated through experience. When an awareness starts to gather energetic boosts, a plateau of understanding is reached and things can be seen that are not normally seen. Limited consciousness can not "see" unlimited consciousness. 

In the quote from DJ he mentions alignment "The force of alignment of only the amber emanations."

There are eagles emanations and then there are choice alignments within those emanations. We only have the ability to make choices that we are a match with, and to move through emanations that are not subject to the social strata exist, as a choice available to those that probe the amber emanations.

Michael said: "we always exist due to a vast array of other beings inputing into us." This is one way to look at experience within this realm. I would be interested in hearing what your take on what the totality of the self is then if you feel this "always" and "we" in this statement is absolute?

All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 09:16:37 AM »
Hello.

I was thinking lately about freedom in 'wide' terms.

Don Juan have said that there should be no niceties with the Eagle... A tough freedom ?

I often use one of Castaneda's guiding note? ...

"To pass like an arrow through the Eagle to be free."

I wonder... about the Eagle and freedom...
_________

One idea of mine I honor is that to be free of the Eagle 'equalizes' grandly with being free of the foreign installation, a term I don't use and like... but I think it's something of the bone, an achievement like this... One idea anyway.

In the middle of all my thoughts I think there's no 'total freedom'. Total freedom , yes, and then? Travel.

In Michaels answer to you I suppose it could be argued that you can intend something and your will if it is active, will put breadcrumbs for you to follow until it is realized, even if it does not exist as a conceptualized thing to the mind. For me I started looking thoroughly at what is effecting and affecting me and my choices, what those choices were and any self or socially imposed limitations to those choices. This could be described as an incremental movement of the assemblage point.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:51:28 AM by nemo »
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 06:57:03 AM »
Nemo, yes and no. It's not something I can easily explain. I am not just referring to our social, or tonal world, when I say we have obligations.
Nonetheless, there is a point at which those obligations dissolve - because those obligations are towards beings who have been guiding us to that point. But it is not so simple. Perhaps the greatest difficulty, is our understanding that the path of knowledge is never what we think.

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 08:20:32 AM »
I suppose there are some things that are difficult to explain, and then there are good explanations that fall short in bringing light/understanding to a recipient. For me yes the path of knowledge has had it's unexpected bumps and turns, but after a while you realize that you must strive to get the best out of all things presented. I can see that you do this, so that's make it a pleasure to talk with you though I do not always see, from the same perspective as you.

We must be careful to not say the world is definitely like this or like that, or any position of the assemblage point does not exist. To my seeing all possibilities exist, it is just that energetic probes "like us" may not fire up those particular emanations.

"For example only" , picture this planet in one moment in time. I exist in area of land claimed by the Corporation of Canada, and you are in the area claimed by the corporation of Australia. To get from one to the other we must produce documentation to be approved to move from one place or the other. So we are expected to comply to these demands, and most do. "not free in the material world"

If there are emanations that exist where those requirements are not needed, yet those areas of land  still exist in pretty much the same way they do now, with the same social strata and technical achievements, in the same moment in time, what is stopping probes from experiencing that reality, and how would one get to those emanations?

With the same example with me being in canada i could say in my bubble of perception Kangaroos do not exist living in the wild and you could say the same thing about beavers in your neck of the woods. So in a functional way my local world has not kangaroo's, and yours have no beavers. So in our unique bubble of perceptions the social strata has made adjustments to those animals uniquely, domiciled to one area.

In terms of awareness then flyers are an esoteric knowledge, and if what the toltecs said about them are to be taken as truth, then they exist more universally on the planet in this one moment in time than beavers and kangaroos. Bear with me lol. It would be safe to say then if someone is aware of flyers and moves away from their influence, has there assemblage point moved to a unique bubble of perception etherically that does not have them as part of their local experience.

This is why when we discuss spiritual truths and achievements the context is of extreme importance. I can say that flyers and guides teachers and kangaroos do not exist in my bubble of perception, what that means to someone reading what I say is a reflection of where they are at energetically. An argument could be made that kangaroos exist in my macro bubble of perception, yet functionally I could argue that they do not exist.  

So when Nick says:

This aligns with my seeing!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:22:40 AM by nemo »

Nick

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 01:59:31 PM »
{nice posts nemo}

The idea i now have is that 'total freedom' is independent from seeing!

And of course there is no total freedom. haaaa ...... ()

n
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:06:18 PM by Nick »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 06:42:12 AM »
Nemo, you remind me of a man I had dinner with nearly 40 years ago. He was a friend of John Cage, the musician. He had invited John to dinner one night with some other friends, who talked about music all night. John said nothing. Towards the end of the evening, he asked John to speak about his music.

John replied, "You have been playing it all night."

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 09:06:32 AM »
sing some more about the beings who led us to a point ?
and then beyond  :)

Offline nemo

• Sprout
Re: Thinking about the Eagle and 'Total freedom'. Pacing the Cage
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 09:24:43 AM »
Hey runningstream we are here at the same time "grin" I was looking for a song that came to mind when I read Michaels post.

Nick, To quantify what I have been saying, the is and the is not of things, depends who you are, and more importantly who you are not when viewed singularly.

Michael, man i would have loved to have been there. I posted some Bruce Cockburn below, which came to mind when I read your words. My wife, daughter and I just went to see him, which we do pretty much every year. The first day I met my wife, we went for a walk, during the walk, I mumbled some words from one of his songs, and she finished them off as we walked by a fountain late at night. We have been together ever since.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mN2uMVYwmqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mN2uMVYwmqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 09:58:51 AM »
Hi Nemo .

think i remember seeing you when i came in ...........
then went across some parallel lines i drew on the lino ,
and then forgot  :)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 06:39:49 AM »
I think that's the first time I've seen Bruce Cockburn. I might tell you his capo is on a most unusual fret - I spent some years on that fret myself. I was later told that chord he is playing around mostly, is called the Devil's Chord. I made up a great song on that chord long long ago (called The Birthplace of a Saint). I still like the resonances a guitar makes with the capo there, but I very rarely see musos use it.

Nick

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 06:09:39 PM »

So when Nick says:

This aligns with my seeing!

nemo,yes, good luck in your journey.

Leaving,.. again.

~But I won't return..

Running ,nice to have met you.

adios, ciao ,  :) .........  (:

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 06:42:14 AM »
Good bye Nick

the lines of your post have a wonderful symetry appearing

i am glad to see :)

wishing you the best of luck

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 05:18:56 AM »
Curiously, I have spoken of the Devil's chord rarely, but so far twice on RS, from videos I've seen linked here. I wonder what that means. And if I'm not mistaken, they were both on Nik's threads (but I could be wrong there).