Offline kakamaika

• Tadpole
« on: September 01, 2014, 05:06:44 PM »
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 09:58:57 PM by 4500000000 Confessions »

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Re: Sleep
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 11:18:29 AM »
I haven't done it in a long time, but I have practiced psychic shielding. You may have heard of it - causing a white light of protection to surround you - so other people's garbage cannot get in and affect you. When I went to a spiritualism church awhile back, a woman saw me and asked me how long i had been shielding. I was quite pleased she could see it, cause it showed my shields have been tight all these years, and I have not needed to keep them up much, because in past I put a lot into them. I call on spirit and have a white light of protection - a bubble if you will - surround my aura so garbage cannot get in. I find this helpful and it causes me to be less fearful of others. You may want to look into doing this yourself. Its very easy. You meditate and call on spirit for protection, and to surround you with white light, or gold, or whatever color you choose cause spirit has a whole spectrum of colors. then you seal up the bubble. Then for awhile I would continue this practice and keep it clean, until you feel you no longer need to do this.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 10:35:31 PM »
I was draming there was a guy from the past who had anger issues , he would fight a lot.
I sat down with him and said right, now tell me what's going on and his name , why all this what's happened to you , meaning to sort it out , he was constantly distracted , working , unable to break through this barrier wall he placed between direct heartfelt communication , there's where I noticed it , on my back , in my periferal vision , a shape transparent piggybacking , I was aware in the dream of having superpowers the usual awareness of pulling objects towards my hands from distances and such .
When they say the flyer can't cling and the energy becomes unpallatabe , firstly I don't take parallel dimensions to be completely bonding wherein lies one trick too , as they may through regular use ,
I've seen it in others before in differing views dream States even turned around and confronted it directly ,
Seems to be merely a distraction from focus truth and proper direction through knowing , perhaps its many living in that dream together who don't follow their truth , I certainly don't feel so influenced as others .
Maintaining s connection is important . temptations eyes blur vision , that's relevant.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 10:40:20 PM »
There is a fantastic blazing object
Having focussed its gaze upon my eyes,
Far brighter than head lights ,
Its precision's unthinkable in angle,
Amazing from such distance a few hundred meters away ,and it's day
The suns rays

Offline runningstream

• Tributary