Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Daniel  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Daniel Glasheen

• Tadpole
Daniel
« on: February 01, 2015, 04:39:33 AM »
A very good morning to you all from Buckinghamshire in England.

My name is Daniel, I believe I have some values to share and put my 2 pence worth in the pot. I'm aware that what I or others contribute are not always of value to others. I'm not interested in debating their value or the worthiness of forms of mental constructs.

My stance will therefore be to share, to put my coins in the pot. To listen. To prod an occasional question but not for the sake of changing the direction of the wind of he or she who has posted their content.

I respect what Michael set up with restless soma some years ago after the dissolving toltec nagual forum and value even more that he has sustained it.

From my own witnessing of myself, half of me roots in Shiva whilst the other half manifests flowers and fruits for the sake of Vishnu. I have a tiger and 3 moons on my left chest and shoulder acknowledging Shivas forms and a lion on my right chest with the sun symbolizing Vishnu. The glue that binds me together, leads me into illusions, destroys me and rebuilds me is Durga who resides in the middle, at my north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, below, above, at my top knot, through my kundalini and at my crown.

My intention is to play my part in bringing the individualized dharmas to a platform of collective or communal point of fruition.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:52:55 AM by Daniel Glasheen »

Offline Daniel Glasheen

• Tadpole
Re: Daniel
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 05:07:21 AM »
I greet you and ask, how are your current masteries? What are you reaching to experience at present?

If I may share with you of myself and where I currently am... I've been spending a lot of time focused on fortune, Nahbi chakra and values, dharma. Getting married, obtained land to grow crops, buying a house to start a family, learning horticulture, permaculture, planting, sticking things out throughout summer in order to garden my life of the weeds and pests. Regrouping intent in order to grow through the human sheath rather than through the enticements of entities.

My intention us to remain on the planet earth whether I dress in animal totems, wear a suit, go naked, or disguised. The clothing only gives tracks to forms. The delivery of the form gives tracks to the intent. The train. As the train stops at the station for meditation.

At present I'm reaching to the heart to address power.

My wording is; "Shri Durga I am aware you are all power and I have none other than what you lend me. I know there are different values and dharmas and negative forces that remain undestroyed unremoved according to the spoke of time. 5 questions - what powers do I have, what powers are reachable to me in this life, what must I do or not do in order to reach them for the sake of manifestation and dharma, what is not within my reach and therefore not of worth to spend energy in an attempt to reach and, what gives you pure joy?"

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 06:58:53 AM »
Hi Daniel, so you still walk the planet eh?

Offline Daniel Glasheen

• Tadpole
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 03:17:54 PM »
Yep still going thanks Michael. How's camp?

Offline Daniel Glasheen

• Tadpole
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 07:00:54 AM »
well now that you're married you don't need to be worried about that thing anymore or is it that you came back to score a little from the side did you?  ;D

Ah, banta. Thanks for the invitation, it surely came straight from the heart, but I will decline.

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 04:42:07 PM »
Hey daniel good to see you here! Long time no see! :)
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 04:33:26 PM »
Hi, Daniel.

Good to see you are well.  Nice hearing about the wedding

A very good morning to you all from Buckinghamshire in England.

My name is Daniel, I believe I have some values to share and put my 2 pence worth in the pot. I'm aware that what I or others contribute are not always of value to others. I'm not interested in debating their value or the worthiness of forms of mental constructs.

My stance will therefore be to share, to put my coins in the pot. To listen. To prod an occasional question but not for the sake of changing the direction of the wind of he or she who has posted their content.

I respect what Michael set up with restless soma some years ago after the dissolving toltec nagual forum and value even more that he has sustained it.

From my own witnessing of myself, half of me roots in Shiva whilst the other half manifests flowers and fruits for the sake of Vishnu. I have a tiger and 3 moons on my left chest and shoulder acknowledging Shivas forms and a lion on my right chest with the sun symbolizing Vishnu. The glue that binds me together, leads me into illusions, destroys me and rebuilds me is Durga who resides in the middle, at my north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, below, above, at my top knot, through my kundalini and at my crown.

My intention is to play my part in bringing the individualized dharmas to a platform of collective or communal point of fruition.