• Fibre to the Soul!
Re: The Ball
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 07:11:22 AM »
Beats me.

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 10:46:15 AM »
I get those. In my circle of friends, I have confirmed about ten or so others that have been seeing them.

They are usually bright silvery white for me, but sometimes black, but rarely a colour, but others get coloured ones more often than me. Anyway they are daily phenomenon and sometimes open up a bit to reveal a scene, or I get a download of information, or they appear as a confirmation to a thought.

The best explanation I have heard about what they are, are from channeled sources. As your energy rises, your holographic sphere is not as dense. This allows the beginnings of energy producing beings to interact with you for short periods of time. This reality, our general tonal of the times is very solid, but as our personal veil thins this allows for interaction with energy beings. I have heard them being called fairies and ET's of one kind or another by channels. My wife also sees them but she considers them a medical condition lol.

I used to tell them to bugger off and leave me alone , when they first started up about ten years ago, but now they are kinda neat to have around.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 10:50:59 AM by nemo »
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 04:31:32 PM »
I sometimes see flashes of light which go in and out of my vision. They appear like very small. I feel this is spirit. But I do not see large balls of light.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 09:10:41 AM »
Hi E~K Cool you see them too, spirit yes, definitively

Update: I just went for an eye examination(last one was in 1977)and one of the questions asked was did I see small flashes of light. I queried the questioner and then the optometrist about them, and she was not sure, but gave a guess as to the cause :), though the doctor did say it was not an indicator of anything wrong with the eyes (chuckle)

Anyway just read this, and this is not from a channeled source.

Corey:

"  The “Orb Beings” have been visiting “Many Tens of Thousands” of people in the form of “Blue/Indigo Balls of Light”

This is my wife looking at an orb on one of our recent walks. It's a camera reflection but still it's neat.

All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 09:57:38 AM »
so Nemo, yours was much closer than what I suggested - the ball turned out to be some sort of awareness, and seems that the black is nothing else but the Flyer!

I saw the fleeting shadows before they were brought up as a topic, (the topic of topics) by DJ through Castaneda. So when I got an explanation, it was very interesting, and then complex in addition to everything else in the big soup of knowledge that is out there. Seeing something is different than knowing what they are when you see them/it/?. Though it is very plausible to me that there are beings that can and do metabolize fear, and like to keep their food domesticated.   

These orbs, flashes of light, different colors etc. they really can be something that takes our power away from ourselves. I always use the personal power angle on things like this, yes there are things out there.   An infinity in fact, accessing things beyond the normal tonal level of experiences may never be able to be subjected to the same scrutiny that tonals seem to find comfort and worth in. Yet I find comfort and worth in plausible explanations lol.