Offline kakamaika

• Tadpole
« on: March 04, 2015, 05:52:19 PM »
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 10:14:44 PM by 4500000000 Confessions »

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Re: Animals
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 04:37:12 PM »
Animals are smart in their own way for their species. Dolphins, for example, are highly intelligent. I am amazed when I hear of dogs saving their masters or family members from drowning or burning buildings. This happens quite often. They can sense danger. However I dont think we are stupid. We have done great things and are evolving. Some are evolving slower than others though, of course. That is going to happen because there are so many varied humans in the world, and its about choices, choosing to be good people of spirit or not, and what we do with that in our actions toward others, human and animal alike.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Tributary
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 01:39:33 PM »
Can the other animals or creatures destroy the world? No. Does that make them less intelligent? No. That legacy is uniquely human.

What I wish to start here is that humans are extremely stupid and superstitious - they believe they are the smartest and evolved of all while they are nothing but a big bunch of brains who only think mostly about how to be more efficient in survival.

But that is not the point, what I want to bring up is that animals are actually way smarter and understanding that they seem to be and are actually playing much of the time along with people in order to survive too; they are able to tune along and be in the moment completely with us humans.
Since their awareness is complete they are able to stop parasitic energies from moving and allow us the space to go on with our little wishes.

Even vile animals like spiders are actually not harmful to us unless we are threat for their territory and actually every being on the planet has the capacity to understand human awareness.

So next time you think a dog is dumb, think again - he just waits to get some food from you  ;)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 05:43:41 PM »
Dogs are especially intelligent (although not all of them). It's not just food - they read emotion, and know exactly what is going on inside us. Every aspirant should experience the friendship of dogs - priceless.