Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Breaking the Mirror of Self-Reflection  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Breaking the Mirror of Self-Reflection
« on: August 12, 2015, 04:19:18 PM »
"Sorcerers, because they are stalkers, understand human behavior to perfection...They understand, for instance, that human beings are creatures of inventory. Knowing the ins and outs of a particular inventory is what makes a man or a scholar or an expert in his field.

Sorcerers know that when an average person's inventory fails, the person either enlarges his inventory or his world of self-reflection collapses. The average person is willing to incorporate new items into his inventory's underlying order. But if these items contradict that order, the person's mind collapses. The inventory is the mind. Sorcerers count on tis when they attempt to break the mirror of self-reflection. ~The Power of Silence.

For a task such as confronting inventory to break the mirror of self-reflection, several things should be done. Recapitulation is one way of beginning with the inventory. Writing down every event you can recall to the best of your ability. On a side note, I also recommend writing down a list of how you see yourself and use every descriptor possible. Then, I would make a list of everything you believe in. From this, you will see how closely how you see yourself is related to your beliefs and connected to your view of your self.

I also recommend looking eastward for ideas on the self. The east has done a lot of writing on the self and you will hear from them that the self is an illusion, something very contradictory to the west. However, I would not go so far to say self is an illusion. I can cut my hand and feel pain so I know I have a self and pain is no illusion. However, we are 'relatively real' while we still have that mirror. So looking into other writings and such on the self can help.

I also recommend meditation for knowing the self and what you're up against. Even in meditation, you will find self clinging desperately when you want to quiet the mind, and it will bring up its inventory. This is also a not-doing which is very effective. This is also a great way of turning yourself inside-out to get to know the inner self.

Finally, you must have an unbending intent to break the mirror, and make this a priority. The only way to get to freedom is unbending intent. Strengthening connection to spirit is important, because Intent is all about spirit, not just about getting to a goal. To do this you must have a resolve.

To be real, other than 'relatively-real' is the goal.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Re: Breaking the Mirror of Self-Reflection
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 04:02:36 PM »
 :D
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 04:54:50 PM »
Not sure what you're problem is but I hope you figure it out soon enough.

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 09:35:54 PM »
No One, I don't think this path is for you. Your energy for example, lacks. You have no drive or ambition that could even help you to withstand the indescribable force. You are argumentative when not need be. You are miserable which I can assess from your poetry. A depressed person would probably slit their wrists upon reading it. This isn't for you, and this path cannot help you. You are too disturbed, and even Michael is not qualified for the position. I dont know why you even bother visiting here, cause you dont seem to give a damn. Ultimately, that will be your undoing.