Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: The spirit of a warrior  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
The spirit of a warrior
« on: November 01, 2015, 07:16:16 PM »
"The Spirit of a warrior is not geared toward indulging or complaining, nor is it geared toward winning and losing. The Spirit of a warrior is geared only to struggle, and every struggle is a warrior's last battle on earth. Thus the outcome matters very little to him. In his last battle on earth a warrior lets his spirit flow free and clear. As he wages his battle, knowing that his intent is impeccable, a warrior laughs and laughs." ~A Separate Reality

I would say a warrior may know struggling more than others, because IMO spirit likes to put us through the paces, and the struggle does mold and shape us. The struggle is like passing through a fire. Sometimes you feel the heat, and other times you get burned. Never pleasant, but what emerges from the fire is an even tougher warrior each time. Not saying I do not welcome the peace afterwards, for I do. But I am stronger now and can welcome the struggle as well, adapt to it, and let it mold and shape me into something stronger and better than before.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee