Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Crossing over  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Endless~Knot

• Storm
Crossing over
« on: November 01, 2015, 07:16:48 PM »
"To cross over to freedom does not mean eternal life as eternity is commonly understood - that is, as living forever. Rather, warriors can keep their awareness, which is ordinarily relinquished at the moment of dying. At the moment of crossing, the body in its entirety is kindled with knowledge. Every cell at once becomes aware of itself and also aware of the totality of the body." ~The Eagle's Gift

I will give one point here. Ultimately the time after death will be shrouded in mystery. It must be experienced to know it. But even from various spiritual philosphies, we do have a glimmer of hope with life after death. But this is what I have suspected as much even as a child. Just a feeling. That upon crossing over we will obtain a mass of knowledge. We will know an awareness like we have never known. I may not have proof of this, but every fiber of my being says this is so. That we can obtain this if we get the Gift.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

zig

Re: Crossing over
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 01:25:45 PM »
I was confused that our total awareness, remains forever, and as that would be total freedom, which really overwhelmed me as a thought... my bad

Your posts makes good sense.

(Peace)

----------------

(A little tired by the bad asss activity that is going on but well, that's maybe life)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 01:31:09 PM by zig »