Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Voice Up!  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
Voice Up!
« on: October 06, 2016, 01:47:24 PM »
Shape your words for a Good Future.  It's not as difficult as it may sound.  It's as simple as speaking what's in your heart.  Calmly and clearly and with intent. 

As you may or may not know, I am a firm believer in positive voicing.  I make a real effort to speak with purpose and am very reluctant to speak about or give energy to things which I do not want to perpetuate. Or that I would not wish to manifest!  I  don’t watch the news for this reason.  Friends know I'm stubborn about this!

So it's comforting for me to read a channeling letting me know that I am right to stand up for what I feel is necessary and not feed into doom and gloom.  I follow a different direction.  I've got my eyes pointed the other way!  UP!

Even if, there are unhealthy things going on in the world, don’t give it your attention.  Energy flows where attention goes and we don’t want that.  If you want change, speak it!   Look where you want to go!  Speak what you want to see!
Here are a few pieces of an article, a Channeling of Kryon, that really spoke to me and echo what I have been seeing lately:

http://www.kryon.com.

“old souls are being asked to do things that only old souls can do;  it is time to start practicing mastery, to treat others differently.   Most of the planet is still in an ‘expectation of doom” mode; old souls are asked to communicate to others in loving, not argumentative ways, that things are getting better and the expectations of doom are incorrect; this must be done or it will slow the progress we could otherwise make by many generations.”

Not all of us have this job, but if you are reading this, and know in your heart that these words are true, then this message is for you!  You are the one we are waiting for!  Use your power to create a positive change.  Don’t follow the masses, don’t give in to the fear.  Use your words to lift us up!

“You are awakening to a grander truth for the planet, a truth that doesn’t just belong to a niche amount of believers.  It’s for the whole planet.  Therefore, I’m telling you something that involves the whole planet.  But the old souls are the graduates.  You have most of the experience.  You have profound consciousness that can change energy.”

If you are one of the change makers, the change-speakers I am talking to, you will hear this important plea.   Do not fall into the trap of following the fear that has been created.   Use your heart and words to lift up!  Do not be concerned about prophecies, or past occurrences.  Those ways are old.  That is from the Old earth, before the New Dawn we have created.  Don’t look there.  We are not going that way!
Kryon says 

“Dear ones, the prophecies have come and gone.  You are in the clear.  But the ripples are still there of the old energy. When you hear those speak of it. You can tell them this. “Well, it didn’t happen. We got a good future ahead.”

We’ve got a good future ahead.  Many of us know this.  Many of us believe this in our hearts and those of us that do believe are strong and getting stronger every day.  But it’s not enough to simply believe anymore.  We, who are the catalysts of change have been called to voice our inner knowings and   Share them with the world, must send out as much good positive and life-changing energy as we can, whenever we can, in a loving, peaceful and knowing way.  We must use our voices for change.
Speak what you know in your heart.

“They will start giving you chapter and verse of the old energy.  They’ll tell you what has happened and therefore and therefore. They’ll pull the politics of the day into it, they’ll say and therefore and therefore. And you don’t have to convince them. All you have to do is show them you don’t agree.
In a loving way, you can say,  ” yeah, I don’t think so. I feel something good is coming.”

Old souls carry weight. You carry with your family, with your children, with your friends, with your colleagues. And the weight you carry is because of who you are and who they see in you. Are you a person who is slow to anger, who is quick to love? Are you a person who is not showing their age as much? Are you a person who has more energy than you should for your age?  Are you a person that they will look at and they will say I don’t know what you got but I like it. They’re gonna listen to you, old soul.”

So it's time folks, positive thinkers, positive speakers and positive changers, those of us that can create change with our words, and our energy need to step up and start changing. 

The ripple we will create will be profound. 

There's no turning back now, the world is in transition and it's only a matter of time before we, the positive thinkers and change-makers outweigh and outnumber the doom and gloom and fear mongers.

Step up!
Voice up!
Shape your words for a Good Future!

October 7, 2016
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:28:51 PM by MoonShine »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Re: Voice Up!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 05:59:42 AM »
Good post MoonShine (I like a little moonshine on weekends myself).
I suppose I should offer a response.

My view, in accordance with the commonly accepted energetic division of three parts to our being, is that Malkuth (what some refer to as the First Attention), is a world of rises and fallings - endlessly. Cycling up and down, on small scales like within a relationship, and on large scales like the forces of the universe where suns and planets grow and explode over vast time scales.

Malkuth is the Field of Action. It is the gym for spirit. Where we are set upon the treadmills of exercise to transmute effort into spirit through the second energetic division of emotion. The third energetic division is of pure spirit, beyond images, beyond emotion. It is the part of our being which could be called (in moonshine terminology) triple-distilled.

Enough of the colourful language.

Those of us who seek the Way, are 'passing through'. We cannot afford the luxury of aligning ourselves with either the upward or downward trajectories of the world. Any attempt to draw us into spiritual allegiance with this roller-coaster ride of material life is a fraud. But that does not mean we don't play our part.

We work for the betterment of life - that is only a natural outcome of having assimilated ourselves with the Way. It is a kind of foolish sentimentality, that nonetheless provides us with a side to play for in this game. Yet behind the facade, our trajectory is beyond this world. That is the message we bring to all we encounter within hopeless situations: there is a purpose beyond the unfairness of life.

In accordance with the three energetic divisions, our primary focus is upon existence beyond divisions and distinctions, and our rudder is intent. That intent can only be for one thing: awareness of what is real, what is true. Such awareness excludes neither the fear nor the hope, the suffering nor the joy, the danger nor the aspiration.

We work through the division of imagination and emotion, by constantly choosing. Astral awareness means we know we are dealing with flux, and that we can select outcomes, instead of accepting them. That is where we participate, as foreigners in a war, by selecting the best outcomes. Unfortunately, we always face the criticism of whether we are selecting the easy outcome, or the one which will produce the best for our soul. Never forget that happiness is a poor motivator for growth!

We work in the division of material being. In that division, it is absolutely criminal to our spirit, that we should pretend all is well. It is precisely our spirit's alignment with truth and reality, that we open ourselves to the full array of impressions. Of course, we must be selective here also, and peek into yet close windows on energies that are destructive to the soul. Know of them, yet walk around. Indulgence is the enemy here - dwelling on energies that are addictive or obsessive.

In the Second Attention, there is a trick we learn, to shift from darkness to light with the flick of attention. In the First Attention, in which we live the major part of life, the rule is very different. Here, we succeed through clarity. We have to find solutions constantly, by knowing exactly the problems facing us. We utilise a very particular technique of troubleshooting: seeking the third way. This is the subject of another discussion, but for here, suffice to say that we defeat our difficulties by knowing them intimately. The third way breaks into consciousness only after fully appraising ourselves of the obstacles that confront irreconcilably.

The quote you have sourced fails to distinguish between the practices of each energetic division of our being, thinking you can apply one to another.

Using the Second Attention device of shifting attention only works on the emotional level, not on the practical level - the field of effort.

The task for Those of the Way, is not to live outside the world, denying awareness of darkness. Our task is to navigate! We assess clearly the energies behind, present and coming to us from the future. We do this without emotional attachment because we are aligned with the Third Attention, where none of this matters, and all that concerns us is how we act. If you cannot read the newspapers or watch the TV without becoming emotionally depressed, then you do not have sufficient control of your astral being.

In a state of self-assured detachment from fear and hope, the warriors of the Way pay extremely close attention to every piece of information which could affect the outcome of the task they have intended for their path. If they find they are becoming obsessed with negative or positive information, they break that connection, and revert to inner silence. Without a practice of profound inner silence, there is no way to navigate this world, and we will become what we despise. That is the rule.

"From these reflections on the awareness of time and place was repeated the most valuable lesson of all: the trekker is solely responsible for his destiny. You had to develop a nose for disaster and be alerted far before the danger was upon you. This meant every part of your being had to be alive to the passing scene. You had to see what was underfoot as well as gauge what the heavens had in store for you. You had to assess your body's store of energy and estimate it's rate of burn. Survival depends on how much reserve of energy you have after beating the odds."
[Footloose in the Himalaya by Bill Aitken]
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 08:29:19 AM by Michael »

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 05:22:08 PM »
Thanks Michael.   I shouldve explained that the quote, a channeling from a lightbeing, so I assume he refers to everything in 'his' attention, (ie not first or 3d this material world. )

Appreciate the response.   I will read this a few more times before replying.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 05:26:34 PM by MoonShine »

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 09:36:35 AM »
My view
This is where I feel the divisions are
Currently

Its easy to see where your emphasis is
Michael at least it appears it's beyond

Currently the world is going to be pulled snoring unaware
In the first attention
In the second attention

In no division
Two trees aligned
Held balanced to each others mirror
Double measure

The issue
Ones inner knowing of balance
No divisions

Approaching from view of perfection
Versus view approaching from fraction

Take the high road or take the low road

And not be mistaken ones universes aligned
Which are not yet constant

With what is outside in the world struggling
In reflection

Solution awaken to true reflection
Of no division

Polarities present challenge

Balance brings connection

Births template of those having gravitated truly
View being inward not matching outward

The contradiction being knows once aligned as God
Being the power to shift the entirity
Believe

That's why the resistence to separation
Inner knowing of both sides bringing the entirity

Its about survival presently and the survival
Presently is of balancing the sides

Yet outwardly the turmoil is currently amplified

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 02:32:48 AM »
We should discuss 4th attention potentials Michael please begin :)

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 12:23:01 PM »
I suppose I should finish my response to this.

I guess where I see the disconnect here is this.

Wanting to speak positive and focused speech with power
does not mean the same as avoiding   'negative' or unwanted or chaotic.

What it means is that, while we are aware, (sometimes acutely, seeing visions, dreaming, kowings etc, ) of worldy and global issues and threats, our focus is not on the absolute negativity.

Being aware of a negative event, yet holding space for the best possible outcome.  Doing so with careful choice of words

That is not to say that correct speech will change all the worlds problems.  But intentionally shifting a focus from "The World is doomed".   "We are twiged".  "Things will never change."  "We'll never survive this."  "six weeks to live."  "never walk again"  Type of thinking.  To open up the slightest potential that, even though unsavoury things are happening, we see it as for our highest good and , since all is as it should be, we are not twiged, or doomed, or incapable of change.  There is a way through. 

I'm not sure I am explaining this as well as I can see it. 

Bottom line is this.  Thoughts create.  Words ignite.  We have to be responsible with both. 

PS--
Also, the reason I do not watch the news is not because it makes me depressed, (it doesn't)  not sure where that came from, probably because I didn't explain.  So clearing that up. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:35:43 AM by MoonShine »