Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: The War  (Read 3885 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
The War
« on: December 18, 2016, 08:04:15 AM »
There is a war going on, and if you have not noticed it, you must belong to the enchanted masses.

I recall stories about men and women during the last World War, and the previous, who stepped forth from god knows where, and performed unbelievably dangerous and difficult tasks for the war effort. These people, when you read about them, are of astounding quality. Firm minded, physically strong, highly intelligent, courageous, and capable of astounding audacity and ingenuity. Many of them died, willingly. Some survived, then returned to the subway crowds from which they emerged.

Were these people an unusual breed of humans who only appeared for that time, and no more? No, they are always there, and they see no need to step forth from what is their personally fulfilled lives, unless an emergency happens. Well, and emergency has not only happened, but has been happening for a few decades now.

Believe me, these same intelligent and capable people are again serving, although this time, the war is of a very different nature.

Many who read this forum, belong to the spiritual thread. What are called brahmanas in India. Their courage is to follow the thread of truth beyond this world's boundaries. They are not the kind typically to engage in wars. There is enough of a war in penetrating to the most inner truth of life, without also engaging in the battle for the survival of humanity. So I don't expect to see here, the kind of people I speak of who are engaged in this new world war.

This time however, the battle needs brahmanas as much as kshatriyas - the warrior caste. Because this battle is for the soul of our species, and is being fought for the very concept of truth itself, as much as for the sanity of survival.

Do not think that the goons of the Smoky Mirror are going to sweep all before them. Many, many people are fully aware of the insidious mass mental illness that is growing, and the consequences that are already manifesting. You might see them leave the offices of governance or industry because their situations become untenable. But that does not mean they vacate the field.

This battle is for the soul - the species soul. The corrupters of reality think they have won in so many spheres of social life, but they are mistaken. Serious-minded people, astute and courageous people, intelligent people with significant resources, are all working tirelessly to defeat the canker that has crept into communal consciousness.

Like Ajuna, many of these can shoot accurately in the dark, through sheer instinct of heart. But the battle for light is still important for the bulk of humanity. Those of us who have nourished and fostered the light throughout our life journey, must join in this war, and demonstrate that light whenever they see the Smoky Mirror distorting perceptions.

Look carefully at the youth - they are the ones who will receive insight and wield it on the streets. But the old hands must not give in to tiredness. Those who tender the light - their task is never finished.

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
Re: The War
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 11:17:53 PM »
Beautiful

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 06:49:36 AM »
As far as I know the war started long before and its a crescendo playing out , the enchanted masses have a lot of lies up their sleeve because they won't correct their doing , they think they can dissapear into the sky and close their eyes while  the war takes hold ,
Ive been impeccible with every asshole who could have helped yet they all wanted to be right .
You know how Silvio Manuel would almost  pull the skin off LA gordas arm pits for trying to act cute ,
I can under stand how as a impeccible man he could have been so forthright .

I always envisioned him like the face of fire , the face of fire is very deep to me a depth and darkness as it began so far away fire in the universe being knowledge

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 07:11:15 AM »
Hello lily
I promise to be impeccible with you tiger  :)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 07:16:48 AM »
Lily
One foot on the sea
Another on land
Come be
Impeccible with me
In the sky please
Let's see dream be

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 08:06:29 AM »
And for Michael
Thankyou

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 10:48:47 AM »
Why I don't have infinite patience

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 10:53:46 AM »
I'm not sitting in a dolls house with peg dolls and cut out faces of you on them
Assigning rooms to first second third attention
And bossing them dolls around

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 10:55:13 AM »
I really do wish you the best
Wishing you the best might not take the form
You'd all wish

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 12:22:06 PM »
Once on a bus trip , the bus clutch started to slip , the organiser of the sports trip had taken three ecstasy tablets and he was supposed to be responsible for the kids who were fighting. An adult woman who was driving the bus got out and started crying claiming it wasn't her fault , and had some kind of breakdown ,
The other adult guy helper started complaining about how he had plans to go somewhere when he got back and noe wouldn't make it fell into despair  and
Never bothered to engage the situation either endless whining and throes of despair , anyone would think they'd never faced any challenges in life . two other grown men pondered uselessly at life's curiosities ,
I had no tools and was baffled by the useless people around me , and tried to adjust and figure out the clutch , having not been able to , rang two others guys who'd come up in a car who had access to tools and they came and fixed in in probably less than half an hour or so .
Making the reactions seem even more rediculous.
Then there was I suppose the emotional mess to accompany the rest of the trip.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 12:34:13 PM »
So anyway when they looked up at the sky, and saw their own reflections instead of becoming the fire that came down to fill their fluid cups being merely the humble stars  they were ,
Because their pillars had alighted yet not reached upwards in the age where the mirror crossed the sky
And heaven opened up , they mostly saw themselves and thought that were special instead .
Then their special ness meant they were taken by hooks in their jaws , and led into battle , because they we're actually in the sky , yet hadn't transitioned properly as such were mirrors of un dealt with base issues , they were then mirrored fully upright and powerful yet ignorant of the height of their awareness of which they were not aware of ' their totality'

Of course it wasn't either tree seeing feeling etc , or thinking talking etc , of their two sides which should be ignored or denied under the circumstances ,
It was about harnessing both fire and water balanced with the wind else the height being destruction by their own hands.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Re: The War- all the way onto the sky
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 10:01:46 PM »
I will turn you around , put hooks in your jaws , and bring you out with your whole army : your horses your horsemen fully armed , and a great horde with large and small shields , all of them brandishing their swords .

Ezekiel 38:4. 

zig

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
There is a war going on, and if you have not noticed it, you must belong to the enchanted masses.

Hi there, I find this an interesting concept. (I think I interpret it correctly) ...it will show.

My mentality get's comfort when I see the so called average, or let's just say common people interacting, showing support to each other and 'share' a naively (not just by it's negative meaning) affection to each other, as I see massively in social media. Especially in facebook. There is a concept that humanity is awakening which in my mind points, let's say, a double edged meaning. If humanity is awakening, maybe the momentum is getting raised... In this case, there is indeed something.... like a war. Conflict. Suppression and explosions,

(...But whence (in human history) weren't they).........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zig

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 10:25:38 AM »
Of course it's an era.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:31:41 AM by Zik »