Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Third attention thread  (Read 2730 times)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Third attention thread
« on: December 19, 2016, 12:48:43 AM »
Here is the third attention thread

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Re: Third attention thread
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 12:54:07 AM »
We can be said about the third attention ?
Michael says it can't be reached from here , nemo says the observer from the third perspective from memory ,

I'll do my best .

Galaxies as they be exist inwardly and also exist within time outwardly ,
The shift of the assemblege point as was explained is an anology which may be useful to bring these Two points of illumination together ,
And yet again in a division comes the possibility of a unity through the mention of opposites.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 12:59:30 AM »
I was walking down the paddock one day ,
I it was a beautiful day with the earth , I felt complete ,
The completeness was my two sides operating in a synchronous harmony I'm sure , as the signs within the world dream also came closer together , they were everywhere , literally present in every place this perfection of harmony of the earth , a clarity was coming into my life , as though a character of perfect alignment existed , also it seemed some assistance was coming in the form of energy , I had help , I'd always had help magical help throughout my life. 

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 01:05:42 AM »
The work was truth , I can say at this time I had stood steadfastly upon truth and did not budge,
I had taken charge of my life and did only What i knew to be true , if there was a situation of direction I felt it and had complete trust faith that I would be shown another way ,
And would take that 'right' way ,
I learned if I did not accept every offer at first glance I progressed in both energy and right alignment ,
The third perspective as it were were breaking into my dream , though the affair with balance within the middle sharing way of right movement .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 01:12:39 AM »
The process difficult to describe as it was
Impossible having no points of ground to mention is also a placement I could ascribe in defining for the sake of speaking of time , yet time showed it's attributes within definition to be completely construed and disintegrated upon entering third attention. Albeit the emptiness explained was also anything but as it turned out . turned out.
This synchronous harmony of perfection I had been walking and holding together through this middle reached a beautiful birth that day ,
I could call it a birth of beauty at being closed in distance to that ultimate love as it consumed me wholy within its fire .

Offline nemo

• Sprout
Re: Third attention thread : from the power of silence
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 01:18:02 AM »

„The great difficulty is that the entrance into the second attention is utterly easy and its lure nearly
irresistible.”
He said that the old seers, being the masters of awareness, applied their expertise to their own
glows of awareness and made them expand to inconceivable limits. They actually aimed at lighting
up all the emanations inside their cocoons, one band at a time. They succeeded, but oddly enough
the accomplishment of lighting up one band at a time was instrumental in their becoming
imprisoned in the quagmire of the second attention.
„The new seers corrected that error,” he continued, „and let the mastery of awareness develop to its
natural end, which is to extend the glow of awareness beyond the bounds of the luminous cocoon in
one single stroke.
„The third attention is attained when the glow of awareness turns into the fire from within: a glow
that kindles not one band at a time but all the Eagle’s emanations inside man’s cocoon.”
Don Juan expressed his awe for the new seers’ deliberate effort to attain the third attention while
they are alive and conscious of their individuality.

He did not consider it worthwhile to discuss the random cases of men and other sentient beings
who enter into the unknown and the unknowable without being aware of it; he referred to this as the
Eagle’s gift. He asserted that for the new seers to enter into the third attention is also a gift, but has
a different meaning, it is more like a reward for an attainment.
He added that at the moment of dying all human beings enter into the unknowable and some of
them do attain the third attention, but altogether too briefly and only to purify the food for the
Eagle.
The supreme accomplishment of human beings,” he said, „is to attain that level of attention while
retaining the lifeforce
, without becoming a disembodied awareness moving like a flicker of light up
to the Eagle’s beak to be devoured.”
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 01:27:17 AM »
The result of becoming as I would call it the sun ,
Was not like any mention of a black abyss or void
I have no relationship of any such state and cannot relate to the description at all. My experience of third attention was not like that at all.

The perceiver me as it were did not fall away in to any state of non being , quite the opposite I was being .

After the initial ecstasy of firey illumination  leading tto what I could and can only describe as heaven ,
I became aware as did it of me , and became omnipotent omnipresent omniscient within that living perspective , I could tell you anything about everything it seemed sure .

Of the past and what had been done on earth in comparison to my state of perfect beauty within that moment .

And also what needed to be done ,

Enough about that except to say , the third perspective
Was then present , I would move within it with it ,
I became afraid , it lasted in that purity for days at first
Then indefinitely .

I became aware of my entiriry and also the earth .

Power I never seemed to seek like others I seeked my heart  path .

Power their power was a joke , and I would set it straight for the whole world .

A fool in the paddock that day with his heart and respect and love .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 01:29:13 AM »
To me third attention was What I would call being eaten by and becoming the sun by the fire from within
Which somehow turned out and in into no different all time to be set straight within my time

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 04:03:49 AM »
There are moments memories of knowing all is perfect  throughout the journey of life , at a certain moment there is the realisation that everything about it is perfect , that the road and challenges have led you exactly to the exact suatainance through action to arrive at the purpose to turn outward into action the lessons which were required to come upon your self or other as self . as completeness . a beautiful experience , losing these points to something greater also frightening .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2016, 04:09:12 AM »
Here is a point for those who think they know power and forego truth ,
If you knew the power of the word as truth, you would not only be torn to shreds by it , you would eat your own words as you do .

The fact that you think you can forego truth and cling to power shows that you have never known true power ,

If you did know of how cuts the sword both ways
Then you would know appearances , and did you would speak to appearances within your own spirit and illusions with such truth to follow something greater than your own illusion until it became yours as you be it in truth.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 04:15:42 AM »
If you knew the power of the word , and had followed it to it's source you would also know the precious ness
Of that life spring which is inside your heart speaks to the spring as it is through your balance of being commands it , or if indeed you could see, that you are seen by much more than what a limited perception gives , and that in fact your choices may make you indeed hunted .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 04:22:08 AM »
Unlocking these things , you may know of the sky the universe which time is following , as above it is below ,
That there is no time presently as the bringing together of two sides in the sky now brings them presently , that a great power is bestowed presently upon the spirit of man and woman , that their intent will flower upwards exceeding the current past , that the awareness thereby of the sky and spirits ascend upon gravities dual force under correct and truthful expression may be wholy rewarding and nourishing ,

There are those who are working to take away gravities one sided collective agreement going back to the ancient roots to set in correct order to do so.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2016, 05:31:46 AM »

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2016, 06:55:08 AM »
It is true it's impossible to explain being burnt with a fire from within
The reason I even tried is so you too can sort something out energetically , which would benefit many , it's not about who's wrong or right about constructing a description , its about having retrieved a balance and then trying to replicate it , as the perfect replica , because it then holds a balance and the balance individually at height maintains a  stability for others in the dream also anchoring a stable base.
There's a reflection in it and it's a true one  ,
In a truer form through time .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2016, 07:04:19 AM »
Those beings ' pillars' toltecs tribes whatever tickles your fancy , are individual branches of a common tree which collectively hold a balance also.
You might relate that to the planetary spheres within the sun therefore containing those tribes responsibility towards caretaking the earths balance , as naturally their perspectives will differ as will their emphasis ,
As such it becomes about communication and allowance to work collectively in balance , through recognition of the individual uniqueness and value to the collective . agreements co creation , having turned to face incoming time Impeccably. Even though apart .
Instead of heading toward a disjointed internally and externally play out of war through irresponsibility .
Third attention a shared dream , if no one wants to cooperate , then a power struggle will play out , and the sky will decide who can stand .