Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Whats relevant  (Read 5989 times)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Whats relevant
« on: December 27, 2016, 07:53:50 AM »
Here is a thread for issues that need addressing ,
Addressing issues because it's necessary to not get caught in endless lost paths through losing your core.

A good method is to have a close friend who will tell you when you've wandered away , and to pull you back ,
As a practitioner of the way , wherever that way is .

I've always found sarcasm to be the language of the superior feeling ignorant ,
I feel it important to use this thread with an extreme honest voice so as to gain clarity about whats become muddy.

I will begin by posing questions which I find apparent yet feel need highlighting .

Even without answers.  And will add to them feel free to also , be confronting yet not confrontational .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Re: Whats relevant
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 07:56:58 AM »
How is it we can have millions of Buddhists yet no buddhas ?
I read something said how Buddha did a teaching and only one person got the lesson out of everybody .

If budda was alive and only one person got it Im wondering how anybody afterwards will get it .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 08:01:02 AM »
I really feel there is so much choice spiritually speaking in paths ,
There are familiar spiritual families , or groups we find on our paths , some have chosen different lessons ,
Does this make them different families ?
No , it merely makes communication difficult , it makes prejudice , and causes family rifts.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 08:04:34 AM »
Here , so do the indian texts hindus Vedas have a different third attention from the Toltecs, from the Christians , from the travellers of awareness who find them selves in our time having the universe reveal it's secrets  to somebody who is a laymen in their terms ?
How do these people communicate , and should they even bother .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 08:08:02 AM »
Who distinguishes who is the teacher in these cases and what is the purpose of such discussion ?

Remembering families also , does spirit dictate the direction if so how is it communication is effected?

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 08:12:30 AM »
If you try to take to a third attention Christian Hindu Toltec buddhist with a method contrary to those directions dicated by their teaching , attempting sone kind of fascilitation by an opposing view possibly even contrary, what is the likelihood of intelligent communication or success?

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 08:17:29 AM »
Why are we here , what is the purpose of life ?
Are the purposes of life in each tradition , consequential on the actions and outcomes of these transactions ?

Why is it so hard to hear , or speak to a different teachings words ?

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 08:27:55 AM »
With the world becoming more and more chaotic , how is it that there are people who believe they are acheiving some kind of spiritual freedom to create reality yet its not based in this reality , yet they're unable to be convinced ?

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 07:02:36 AM »
How is it we can have millions of Buddhists yet no buddhas ?
I read something said how Buddha did a teaching and only one person got the lesson out of everybody .

If budda was alive and only one person got it Im wondering how anybody afterwards will get it .

Do some more research on Buddhism Simon. You will find that of all the traditions of 'enlightenment', Buddhism has produced more successful students than any other tradition. It is astounding how many buddhas have arrived from this tradition. You may not know of them as 'the Buddha' because they are not into propaganda. A little research will reveal just how successful this method has been.

The 'one person' you refer to was Bodhidharma who understood the sermon of the flower. But don't stop there - reflect of how later in Chain, he cut off his eyelids....

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 09:39:46 AM »
The Buddhists will be blown away by the wind too
, perhaps this will be of no consequence to them .
If I knew everything in books I still won't start quoting the books I read it in too much , if I wasn't in them.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 10:21:00 AM »
Why do so many sorcerers show up life after life thinking they're leaving for freedom?

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 10:22:13 AM »
Why do the wise not lower them selves to learn from those they feel below them ?
Never bothering to see what it is they haven't already known ?

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2016, 10:45:42 AM »
Perhaps you have never known wisdom and power ?
That comes through balance and does not belong to you , if your heart is pure enough it will tap you and burn you .
Then there will be absolutely no question as to what those things are , and your heart will gladly give itself for the greater picture.
Even remembering itself the middle way.
Utilising all sides.

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2016, 03:38:34 PM »
Here , so do the indian texts hindus Vedas have a different third attention from the Toltecs, from the Christians , from the travellers of awareness who find them selves in our time having the universe reveal it's secrets  to somebody who is a laymen in their terms ?
How do these people communicate , and should they even bother .

In my youth I was with some friends in the basement rec room and my friends were high on pot. I started talking about if god actually was into changing how he dressed as fashion changed. Like he wears typically a white robe type of thing, but to the mid-west american during the 1800's he may have worn a cowboy outfit, hat and all, which got the most laughs, but to this day I picture the christian god dressed as a cowboy as a not doing of the god we inherited, as the singular western god.

I use Toltec terms, but spent some time with lex who was into the vedic, attempting to do the crossover. He and I are friends and have great respect for one another but I found that he had developed a bias to understanding limited to his inherited view from vedic, as I may very well have from Toltec. Also on a forum there was an  attempt to make difinitions clear as to meanings, but it didn't thrive. I feel it was not the time yet for that type of thing but it has merit.

This is my prime reason for seeking out todays wise men adepts, to see if a universal understanding that is easily understood can be downloaded, anchored in this now timeline. When the whole earth is in view. Surely the flow of things will move towards a world view, but that world view at the moment is being dominated by those that hinder the potential of man. ie: Forcing alignments down timelines where they are in control.

I quess what I am trying to say again all possibilities exist "yes"? There is no actual singular answer that is correct to the question you posed here "yes"?. That's the answer singular answer (chuckle)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:42:48 PM by nemo »
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo

Offline nemo

• Sprout
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2016, 03:50:53 PM »
Why do the wise not lower them selves to learn from those they feel below them ?
Never bothering to see what it is they haven't already known ?

If I may? To pose these two questions means your view maintains a hierarchical fixed construct.
All that is not based on truth shall crumble and fall, much that crumbles and falls was once truth --- nemo