Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: More value  (Read 2074 times)

zig

More value
« on: March 04, 2017, 04:53:30 AM »
"Spiritually"...

Where would you personally place more value?

In that the earth as consciousness is "One" or in that the web of life (the world) is ?

: I am posting this, because so many of the self claimed forerunners of the new ... "Earth" buy and sell that ...eh ... "all is consciousness" ... For me this is like saying that information is knowledge ......

....Anyway.

P.S. I can further my thought, that all this new "Wave" is making the Earth less than Earth.

....I mean, in a way it's like we are becoming Unearthed.

(A reason I could fight for, but how and where really) ...

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Re: More value
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 04:15:14 AM »
What am supposed to do with you Nik. You resent anyone who thinks they know more than you, yet you yearn for understanding.
You know Nik, a lot of this path is about our own effort to ponder unfathomable truths. There is no quick answer, no easy way to reset the universe to position ourselves at the centre. This is a long path, but we can't progress along it without considerable effort.

Try this: what did the man mean when he said: (you should know this question, as you know English, because it comes from a famous book set in Greece)

"Which are you drinking? The Water or the Wave?"

zig

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 09:49:20 AM »
What am supposed to do with you Nik. You resent anyone who thinks they know more than you, yet you yearn for understanding.

Do nothing

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 10:06:27 AM »
Fine