• Tadpole
« on: June 22, 2018, 09:17:58 AM »
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 09:32:15 PM by 4500000000 Confessions »

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Re: I'm Roma
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 08:12:16 AM »
Howdy,
I'm watching season 4 of bear grylls the island on YouTube.
Theres two groups of English predominantly travellers been deliberately stranded.
Theres young egotistical bull at a gate types , old wise stubborn types , some young with knowledge , some old with knowledge.

Circumstances meant the young group upon stranding didn't make fire to purify water for three days and became exhausted whiny and irritable.

The old managed fire shelter and even beds on the first day. However started to run out of resources as the water supply had shrunk ,
So then moved across to another island where the young were stranded.

Stubbornness meant one of the old men , began to swim and won't listen to advice subsequently having to be helped from one island to another as he was becoming exhausted after expending a great deal of energy although capable , stubbornness is fighting against himself.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the episodes now. Where I can see how it develops , seems like a great experiment.

There was a man named Enoch by the way , who had the secrets of the stars revealed to him, in the dead sea scrolls I believe. Very ancient Sumerian stories there even from what I understand .

Some have long memories some short .

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 12:32:55 PM »
The fact is I generally really like older people.
Older souls , and older knowledge . As the technological age has brought what I see as generally intellectual occupation by what does not exist materially beyond its electronic imprints of the past.

The material knowledge I am speaking of , is carried on by word of mouth and action. Thats why I like and am curious to learn. Actually reactions teach also , and can be the unexpected.
Without past reference we can be left trying to translate knowledge into a form others who use different means of comprehending can understand to be effective.

Seeing is like that , in that it can effect everyone with what is seen , even beyond a current era.
And communicating what is seen into action and then finding a pathway to transmit what may otherwise seem unnatractive or select.

I am at an unusual end of the spectrum.

I would say god puts it into the hearts ears and eyes of the living to either hear my words or dismiss them.

Thats the wind , it plays havoc , my intentions clear , yet difficult to understand without deeper reference , yet if understanding is not present how can we begin.

Its not really about the mind , its about the heart , and its about the world , and the depth extends generationally , yet I go unseen deliberately.

Do I want to help the old man ?

Yes . I do.

Yet he is equally capable of helping me I'm sure .

I have friends I recognise in their spirit from even being a newborn child.
And friends I recognise who are old also , to get to their age and carry values that sustain them to wisdom is grand.
Even the lightness of a select infant can make a spirit fly.
Flying and returning to help others is noble for the spirit and often unrewarding.

Truth is a sword that will and does destroy many , yet I do not wish it and try without restraint , and with what restrains them try not to be so bothered as to extinguish what is good and true.
Works are done , life is difficult, rewards do not always come immediately.
There is no race to wisdom , it's surrounding us if we know how and with what to inquire. 

I watched series 3 of the bear grylls island tonight .

A group of men and a group of women this time.

They have their initial fights to begin, the men expend a lot of energy to begin , taking command of the hunting and fishing , yet its often the women who provide and are stronger in many ways.

In the end episodes the men are significantly weakened .
Its the women who rise to the occasion and use their excess energy to save the men .

Seems they have extra resources available to them dealing with the  hunger , and the nurturing instinct comes into play.

Men take risks the women seem to have slightly more sense in the physical chores.

I have had many female friends over the years also , often preferring their ability to be open characters too.

Has a lot to do with openness , men can be very closed and hard .
Perhaps its also a respectful natural balance.

Anyway, in the end of the show , mostly they became one big helpful and considerate human family.

zig

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 04:56:22 AM »

Hi R.T,

I 'm wondering about how perception is personal with my awareness (or an attention I don't know a word for)... and it's extremely srange.

I 'm not even 50% sure, but I recall some words from the teaching of don Juan that what we perceive is the perifery of our coccoon. I don't go deeper on that, or mining it at all... I like being the simplest I can during this period.

I actually said this about the individuality of p[erception because I "see" you weaker than you were in your previous period of being here.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 08:31:55 AM »
I know what you mean. 
feel I have no business being in the world in one sense , and am about to walk.
And then I remember first we will put this enki & enlil business to rest once and for all.
Energies , identifications , a circle.

Beings show up with amnesia and attachments wanting to race ahead without good foundation.
When we jog their memories , the memories identification overlays the present , as being present.
The directions have a lot to do with amnesia , and seeing completeness of direction.
All these winds work together.

I have seen in the dying the outer shell identification you speak of and others.
Sometimes its quite alien and doesn't belong to the sovereign.
That comes back to the individual to claim power and awareness.
That means individuals soverign energy .
You can ask from help from a benevolent being like christ.
If a sword is placed in your hand don't be surprised :)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 09:52:35 AM »
Long story short , yes.

zig

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 11:01:10 AM »
Your words remind me of the definition of truth I have...

Yes, I agree with what you say.

Would you like to expand a little on your last paragraph ? (As a theme let's say...)

zig

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 11:04:35 AM »
Of progress somehow...

zig

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 12:28:47 AM »
...while then a man came to feed the redhead cat lurking at the streets; he had put a pile of white cheese for him on the rock while calling "here kitty kitty, come here there's some food for you" ...and the cat began going after him with his tail raised instead of eating. "You disgusting cat!" Cried the man, "no more food for you".
Thumb up. I find this relevant to the third truth that d. Juan revealed ...  1.Everything around us is an unfathomable mystery.
2.We must try to decipher the mystery without hope of success.
3.Aware of the unfathomable mystery around him, the warrior takes a legitimate place as an additional mystery; therefore, the mystery of being, has no limit.

zig

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 12:34:57 AM »
I found this on a link while searching for this 'third truth'.

It's a little chopped off unbeautifully I think. As a text...

~

cheers
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:43:03 AM by Zik »

zig

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 06:21:04 AM »
R.T

hi...

.. I captured this from your post:
"Being awake holds the mosts of most importance to me"

Would you like to expand on it or give it, let's say, a few more words ?

My name is Nikos. If you like to call me Niko, Nikos, Zik or Nik, it's all the same for me here.

..thanks , I guess.

;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 06:25:06 AM by Zik »

zig

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 12:58:58 PM »
Ok... What predator are you talking about...?

zig

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »

Yes, but do you connect it with (your*) awakeness ?

zig

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 01:46:34 PM »
Yes, but do you connect it with (your*) awakeness ?

I ask this because I have a different opinion,

and value 'system'.

zig

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 02:38:06 PM »
Well, I 'd drift back to your first post again...  ...We use the internet at our own space and time... A point is that wherever we focus on somehow lends energy for our experience and on the long run our life.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 02:47:22 PM by Zik »