Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: The Eagle Revisited  (Read 1339 times)

zig

The Eagle Revisited
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:53:23 AM »
Hi. I have a question but I 'd like Michael's perspective as well if possible. With reference to the source (or the "Eagle") , do you think all ( * I have to put an asterisk here) (of the) universe is conscious awareness ? And then what freedom means to us … 

zig

Re: The Eagle Revisited
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 03:56:38 AM »
I use the word us in the post above for and "on" matters of communication.  *For and on can be replaced by "as"* - Thanks,

.. my English ……
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:21:13 AM by Zik »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:37:00 AM »
Consciousness is the state of being aware. I see it as having the capacity for awareness. Does the whole universe have consciousness? It's generally considered to be not so - the standard division is between beings with consciousness, and 'things'. A huge amount has been based on this distinction within esoteric and scientific or religious spheres. I see no reason to disagree with that, but I so see that everything has a spirit, in one general use of that term - a car has a spirit for example, but it doesn't appear conscious to me.

Freedom, is to big a topic.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 06:50:44 AM »
God knows I've tried. :)
This morning in my dream there was hurricane wind and flood.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:48:56 AM by runningstream »

zig

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 01:33:34 PM »
This is interesting, thanks for your reference Michael, and runningstream, spot on post through your vision. 'This' 'Eagle' was referred to also as the dark sea of awareness and as abyss. I like to consider freedom or maybe I should say my freedom 'under' this term... ....    ;

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 08:12:26 AM »
Ok nik