Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: About values  (Read 5469 times)

zig

About values
« on: October 27, 2018, 01:46:00 AM »
Hi. (I m in the computer with the no enter button so I can't create paragraphs) . I wanted to theme the collective 'status from my own perspective and experiencing... Apart from the destruction or at least change in values of society structures where one of them is man..., I see a quacking in awareness of the planet which temporarily seems irreversible …  I personally see it as destructive and in a way 'leading the soul out' to use a poetic license. What are your thoughts ? -Nik-

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Re: About values
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 11:45:29 AM »
Here's an example, where

-respect as a value,
has been manipulated by the 'mode' of the (times for some) and exchanged for an irregular and unfitting simile.
A sleight , where the suggestion that-

-Free speech
 is somehow equal to respect , by allowing others to speak disrespectfully, ignorantly, hatefully etc , and sometimes plain stupidly.

Whilst requiring of

the perceivers point-to stay respectful or at least passive to whatever as not being an afront to obvious values of exchange in 'sensibilities' of awareness. "Defanged, horrified and stupified or numbed basically  " .

Another being
-political correctness ,
The whim of the times to try accommodate what ever cause is being fought in imbalance within the socially governed structure  in attempt to remedy accordingly and accommodating the often knee jerk directions and not addressing time withstanding motion through correct balance.

As far as I'm concerned people fought hard for equality ,
At some point they were given these two ,
Political correctness which was exchanged for free speech which meant the disruptive and deceptive  exchange and obvious societal effects ,

Stupid is as stupid does , and respect for others was sold ( by the establishment and the ignorant)
To ineffectively govern the masses towards destruction whilst the balanced "saw" and shifted their gaze from the obvious horror or were drawn into the battle.

Then beyond the surface view , its from spirit perspective heading in the right direction for some also.

Stupid is as stupid gets.

And also,
Some play stupid :)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 11:58:59 AM »
There is a more comprehensive view however outside of this ,
That what is woven amongst what is throughout time can be witnessed in perfection ,
That what is hidden becomes revealed and that time is revealing what will fruit and what will fall.

There's spirits hand in this too, its also perfection in time.

When you said man , i have seen today this pulling away from man by woman , even division in the world.

There is a blame game going back to the beginning.
Although it may have occurred in yin dreaming a split ,
Its not pulling away that will mend this ,
They're woven together and inseparable.
So what if its going to be a man that realigns balance, or a woman Who wandered away.

That argument is useless , its choosing remembering.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 12:38:49 PM by runningstream »

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 01:29:40 PM »

zig

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 01:40:37 PM »
I balance and fight with an imbalance in my head and my perception somehow.. Can you make this
When you said man , i have seen today this pulling away from man by woman , even division in the world.
/ simpler and easier to understand maybe. - also, thanks for your replies, I find them on target pretty much. …...

zig

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 01:46:18 PM »
...And merciless sometimes.  ;D lol

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 02:03:08 PM »
Zik,
Here is an example for a man,

Today I was sitting waiting for food I had ordered ,
I had shrunk in a way , become introspective , introverted .
Where perception may hunt outwardly , I had released hunting, and gave no opposing charge , merely humbled and simply sat beneath it.

Because I was there , a person came and said do you want us to sit  with you?

I didn't know them.

I was slow to answer as I was so inwardly still , then replied yes you can sit with me if you want.

It happened in that quiet space , you know ?

I was balanced and its quite unusual , yet its somehow engaging.

That depth is beneficial and honest to that and is recognised somehow in another , sometimes they recognise and respond.

zig

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 02:08:51 PM »
Yes, I understand ...

zig

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2018, 04:17:39 PM »
...So there is some kind of quickening and polishing going on. Theme is, is there value in it? ... Collectively there may be... What about if you are36 or 32 years old, or even 45 ?  ::)

zig

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2018, 04:20:12 PM »
I personally don't like seeing my life as a mission.

zig

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2018, 04:26:10 PM »
I guess there 's a different time for different things always.....

zig

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 04:53:04 PM »
I thing we 'agree' on things we wouldn't normally agree this 'Time'. I can say that for me... and I see it plentifully in others also.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!

zig

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2018, 09:13:02 PM »
Something more. (Always without enter) It's a general thing (no English word came into my mind; I didn't want to use the word belief even if it could fit) that value is associated basically with what we 'have'... ~ Even in astrology, the second house (according to the specialized, at least this era on earth) is associated with possessions and values. ~ ...but the question is, is there really value in possessing and possessions ? Do we own anything ? and what ? lol ~ Laughing because I believe we don't own anything;

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2018, 06:47:56 AM »
Ever hear the saying you take the high road and I'll take the low road and I'll get there before you ?

You can try and pull your roots out first and head to the skies as many have if you wish.

Here is the good advice of balance first to heed. At least remember the warning.