Author Topic: .  (Read 7911 times)

Offline kakamaika

• Tadpole
« on: February 16, 2019, 08:41:04 PM »
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 09:38:02 PM by 4500000000 Confessions »

Zik131

Re: I'm off
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 04:32:06 AM »

Simon, first I have to admit I 'm -in a raw way- scared about the energetic about you and R.T. ...

Just want ... to ask what you mean you claimed him ?

How do you claim another ? - What does that mean (?......

)

Zik131

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 02:18:00 PM »
Simon, there are two categories of thinkers to use a word, or of seekers... One of which considers people who have an emptiness that they cannot ignore. Those may have not a tendency, much less an obligation to fight you (or with you)... They may choose it but they will consider it somehow a fault circle; something that it is not a necessity for them and their value system. Everyone has a completely different value system.(on both categories.) Sometimes the values align, sometimes not........

Zik131

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 02:39:02 PM »
I don't think there could be another 'way', devoid of the categories, because everyone is a unique individual to begin with ...

Zik131

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 04:24:55 PM »
Irrelevant, but turns we turn to our axis have a significance... ...at least to me ...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 04:31:14 PM by Zik131 »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 04:35:02 AM »
I don't think you guys are helping yourselves, or anyone else, by capriciously baiting each other.

Why don't you share some of your experiences on the path. By remaining in Restless Soma, you are in a relationship. One predicated upon something very different to the main stream - that should be valued and cherished.

Zik131

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 06:29:24 AM »
I don't think you guys are helping yourselves, or anyone else, by capriciously baiting each other.

Why don't you share some of your experiences on the path. By remaining in Restless Soma, you are in a relationship. One predicated upon something very different to the main stream - that should be valued and cherished.
This post was unjust for me. Also more than equally powerfueled on intent.....

Zik131

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 05:18:42 AM »
R.T., if you 're talking to me, what are you talking about...? Your account says number of posts 130...something... You had an account previous to the one you have now ? What are you talking about ? 

Zik131

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 07:41:05 AM »
What do we know about people who have lost by 'old age', as, the fourth natural enemy of man and are submitted fiercely onto and by Power ??

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2020, 03:49:40 AM »
Your finished. That's why you are banished .
You don't leave by your own will. You are defeated.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 04:12:59 AM by runningstream »

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2020, 08:47:56 AM »

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 07:38:14 AM »
Most genuine traditions teachings are welcome here , it says so on the ‘welcome’ page.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 10:11:09 AM »
The quarrel is bigger than any forum.

If you staple a ping pong ball to the paddle by a piece of elastic you may become grand champion ! .

What is the sound of one hand clapping ?

Hypocrite

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 10:35:40 AM »
I worked with a guy years ago who was a misogynist, he had grown up with sisters so learned to argue with women.
He knew what infuriated them and no blow seemed too low.

He would say to a woman , all women are idiots !, prove me wrong.

The bizarre part was women found him very attractive , even the really good looking ones , and would hit on him and take his abuse.

The reason I mention it is because as an opening statement , it reminds me of the tack of this forum at times , and online sorcerers in general .

After creating such a quagmire or imagined positions a person Is supposedly to then defend against ,
Stifling , to walk them back and actually begin with what’s there instead of some apparition .

My take on it is like the old game of “smell the cheese “
Fist on open palm ,

Or the ground hits harder than a fist can , unfortunately (not for me) that’s a big hit and the ‘cheese ‘ is mighty enticing .