Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: What baffles me these days ...  (Read 1241 times)

Zik131

What baffles me these days ...
« on: March 30, 2019, 10:22:18 AM »
What baffles me these days, 's the fact that everyone carries his or her own perception. Any thoughts ? I just thought that that was not always the case... I for one was able simply to find alignment with other's errrr... awareness ? perception ...? ....... Nik.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Re: What baffles me these days ...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 05:29:46 AM »
In one way, it has moved more to that individualised perceptive view (as the Buddhists call it).
Previously, people subscribed to a structured system of view. I recall my mother deferring to her religious or political affiliations for her opinions.

But today actually, it has not really reverted to the individual, but rather expanded to a vast array of received views. No one thinks for themself today (what used to be called a 'fee thinker'), they become sponges of whatever passes their eyes or ears. And you would think that would result in diversity, but actually, it has created conformity. Although the brands of view have exploded in diversity, the content has become increasingly homogeneous. Tediously so. Depressingly so. Creativity is now a scarce commodity. Everyone is a mouth of the thousand tentacled beast of inertia.

Zik131

Re: What baffles me these days ...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 11:40:24 PM »
   Everyone is a mouth of the thousand tentacled beast of inertia.
You take it a bit heavily... Not everyone is a mouth of the thousand tentacled beast. There are individuals with a healthy mind and plan. The subject surpasses my simple query though. I touch politics and collective things only through communication... I suggest you don't 'take' it as a part of you if you can.... It will only add more weight unto you. // That's what I merely see anyway ....