Author Topic: Love  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
Love
« on: May 05, 2007, 09:26:38 AM »
Have you loved?

Have you loved so deeply that your whole body is on fire, for years. So that it sent you insane with desire and passion? Have you loved that much?

I am moving through life like a rock-hopper up a long winding creek through the most magical being whom I love with such intensity it is all I can do to stay sane. I am getting fitter every day, ready for the next bend in the creek, the next intercourse, and the next loose stone.

Offline zenandnow

• Sprout
    • Giovanni Sollima - Daydream (part 1)
Re: Love
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »
i have loved deeply until the very air carried the scent of my lover's warmth.  dispensing with sanity fell madly in love and let it carry me through the flux of time.
"When you were a wandering desire in the mist, I too was there, a wandering desire.  Then we sought one another, and out of our eagerness dreams were born.  And when you were a silent word upon life's quivering lips, I too was there, another silent word.  Then life uttered us and...-Kahlil Gibran

Offline Sky

• Sprout
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 06:27:07 AM »

Offline mayflow

• Storm
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 06:50:10 AM »
Beautiful flower pic. I added to my collection.  :)

http://www.freeforum101.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=660&mforum=wildthing#660

Offline Sky

• Sprout
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 07:10:49 AM »
:)

Offline zenandnow

• Sprout
    • Giovanni Sollima - Daydream (part 1)
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 03:47:17 PM »
nice pictures.  thanks for sharing them.
"When you were a wandering desire in the mist, I too was there, a wandering desire.  Then we sought one another, and out of our eagerness dreams were born.  And when you were a silent word upon life's quivering lips, I too was there, another silent word.  Then life uttered us and...-Kahlil Gibran