Author Topic: Sad  (Read 259 times)

Ke-ke wan

Sad
« on: November 09, 2010, 07:40:53 AM »
I lost a dear old friend this weekend. Julie and I were high school friends and recently re-connected.  She lived not far from where I am now and we were planning on meeting for coffee when we both had time.  Now, there's no time left.  She overdosed on pills and it seems it was suicide.  She left behind two young boys Zacchary and Chance.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: Sad
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 08:56:51 AM »
That is always a difficult one - when we feel if we had connected we could have done something. Although the truth is usually otherwise. Such cases can build up over a very long time. But then we would have just liked to meet before it happens.

Nonetheless, you can still speak with her in astral. It is not too late to help her through the difficulties she will encounter on the other side. The pressures don't automatically disappear because we end our life.

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 09:05:39 AM »
That is always a difficult one - when we feel if we had connected we could have done something. Although the truth is usually otherwise. Such cases can build up over a very long time. But then we would have just liked to meet before it happens.

Nonetheless, you can still speak with her in astral. It is not too late to help her through the difficulties she will encounter on the other side. The pressures don't automatically disappear because we end our life.

We did connect again this past year so that's good.  We took our friendship to a different level than the one we had as young adults. 

And I've already spoken with Julie this morning, though she was difficult to track down at first.  She had me listen to a song that she felt explained her situation and then I feel she visited me in the form of a spark of light a little while ago.  Still its hard. I feel so sad for her and her two little boys.

I'll keep my eye on her in case she needs some help over there.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 09:23:48 AM »
So sorry to hear this, Lori.
 :-* :-* :-*
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 12:23:26 PM »
So sorry to hear this, Lori.
 :-* :-* :-*

I'm usually okay with deaths of people close to me.  I'm having a hard time with this though.  I dunno why.. because we were so close in age? Because she left two young boys behind?  Because its hits close to home how alone and unnecessary I feel sometimes.

News of Julie's death came moments after I prayed and asked for a sign.  (Tommy also said a prayer for me)

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 04:07:59 PM »
Because its hits close to home how alone and unnecessary I feel sometimes.

News of Julie's death came moments after I prayed and asked for a sign. 

Maybe the sign is to choose life... We do make that choice everyday, no matter how alone or depressed we may feel. We don't always realize that we are doing so, though. It seems so "obvious", but it isn't, after all.

Just a thought.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 04:30:31 PM »
Could be.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 06:42:26 AM by mizuko »

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 07:05:02 AM »
I've been having a lot of dreams regarding this whole situation lately.  It's been interesting.  But the dream I had last night was the best.

I received a telephone call.  The phone rang so I picked it up.  I don't know where I was, there wasn't much around, just air and sky and the telephone.  I answered "hello" and the voice on the other end said "You are very lucky. You have a Guardian Angel."  So I said "Really?"  And he answered me "You are lucky your Angel got there before you did."

I woke up.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 07:36:17 AM »
so you are not alone - it just seems that way

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 08:15:36 AM »
I feel like how I felt after Dave died and also after we (M and I) did so much work on my past with my uncle etc.  I feel like I forgot to remember all that I learned then. 

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 12:58:36 PM »
So sorry to hear this lori  :'(
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk