Author Topic: Journey into thin air  (Read 905 times)

nichi

Re: Journey into thin air
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2007, 07:41:27 AM »
I'll be leaving on 07.07.07 :)

Oh! 5!
7 +7 + (2007=9) = 23 = 5

The Number 5

Taimi

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2007, 04:01:57 PM »
:)

Also the sum of my birth date is 5

erik

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2007, 04:36:33 PM »
Go for it!  :)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2007, 12:56:40 PM »
I'll be leaving on 07.07.07 :)

How is it going taimi? fit?
you getting nervous?

Taimi

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2007, 04:24:38 PM »
Fit? If you mean physically then i don't know, i haven't had the chance to exercise much lately. I'm not concerned about that, i don't have expectations to necessarily reach the top. I just want to enjoy the trip and get some insights about my path or life and how i should continue. I don't know why, but i'm not very satisfied with my life right now. Most of the time i'm restless and don't feel good about life. Or mostly about my work. It kind of feels like a dead end or something. Or maybe it's just about the attitude, i don't know. Other things are quite in ordnung. I want this trip to be somekind of a interim phase to something new and different.

Few weeks ago i took part from an orienteering competition here where people run, bicycle, and ride a canoe. There are four phases of this. The last one was second and the longest. It took place at night and all together it took us (team of 3 chicks) 11 hours. It was like a little test, my legs were quite through at the end but generally i think i did well. In the mountains, when there is the day for reaching the top, we go at night, about twelve o'clock. It's because it takes so much time to get up and we have to get back before dark. We start at 4200 m, it should be about 12 hours walk to the top (5642 m) and back. I'm not sure when exactly the final ascent will take place, it should be around 16 or 17 July. Depends on the weather too. Of course, conditions there are very different, no running, little air, hight and so on.

I'm not nervous yet, though this week there has been some excitement already. I haven't had the time to get nervous or excited because of work. Too much things to do and problems to solve. Also i think i'm not able to think too far ahead :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 04:42:54 PM by Rubina »

Taimi

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2007, 05:18:15 PM »
I've been lucky to have such good relations with the experienced people, who have been there many times. I don't have to worry much about the food and tents and many other things :) Also i haven't had to pay too much attention on getting all the needed aquipment because i'm going to borrow many things. And there are many things that are needed for the group and they have all the needed stuff. If i was in a team with one of the beginners like meself, then there would be much more thinking and trouble.

Jahn

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2007, 06:53:49 PM »

What an excellent opportunity that is in front for youTaimi. I hope you enjoy the coming efforts and rewardings.

Taimi

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2007, 08:39:52 PM »
I feel so normal. Even packing took me just about an hour  ::)

Probably i won't be spending much time in the internet tonight or tomorrow morning so see you all somewhere in the end of July. Unless something unexpected happens.

;D

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2007, 10:56:12 PM »
good luck taimi!
don't do anything that isn't dangerous.

our love goes with you.

m

nichi

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2007, 06:52:16 AM »
(((((((((((((((T!)))))))))))))))))

I might be too late, but have a wonderful time!

Love,
V

Jahn

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2007, 07:54:58 PM »

Hugs Taimi
((((((t)))))
Have a nice expedition!

Taimi

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2007, 05:45:55 AM »
Ahhh... sleeping in bed tonight  ;)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2007, 07:26:18 AM »
Hugs!! Welcome Home!

Greatly looking forward to hearing of your adventure.

Enjoy that bed, its good to have you back  :-*
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

nichi

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2007, 08:17:34 AM »
Hooray!  :-* :-*

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2007, 02:58:52 PM »
Ahhh... sleeping in bed tonight  ;)

Welcome back!   :)
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk