Author Topic: Secret video  (Read 283 times)

Jahn

Secret video
« on: February 02, 2013, 07:38:28 AM »
here is a link to what is going on, presented by Alberto Villoldo

when password is required - type "Villoldo"
The video is a bit shaky in the beginning, but it gets better.

Now he talks about Siddharta the Buddha.
He talks about East and West sunrise.
He talks about (female) shapeshifting shamans.
He talks about the deportation from Eden, and many things more.

http://vimeo.com/57976982

The part of mithocondries struck me, so now I have ordered the book "Power up your brain".
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:05:00 AM by Jahn »

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
Re: Secret video
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:00:12 AM »
Villoldo doesn't work as a password.

Jahn

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 07:04:12 AM »
Villoldo doesn't work as a password.

That makes it even more secret  :(
I get on with "Villoldo" as pw - but I shall do like this. I record his video live and put up link.
I let you know.

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 11:26:12 AM »
Have not had time to watch yet, but did get on with the password. First time I tried to copy and paste did not work, had to type it in.
"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 07:23:15 PM »
Nope, won't work for me anyway.

Jahn

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 05:40:32 AM »
Have not had time to watch yet, but did get on with the password. First time I tried to copy and paste did not work, had to type it in.

Strange, it works for some and not for others.
I have not the time yet to record the Villoldo session.
I let you know when it is available.

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 10:47:11 PM »
Did not finish this video, been very busy...

Went to a viewing for my fiance's deceased grandmother yesturday... Before I picked my daughter up from school, while waiting in the school lobby, there is a collection of books that are 'free to a good home', and I have glanced at them many times, this time i saw a new book, "The First Story Ever Told". Far be it for me to ignore a book claiming he first story ever! So I took a closer look, and it turned out it was by 3 authors, one was Alberto Villoldo, the very same Villoldo. I had a dream three days before this, in which we were reading a story, that was written on a wall, it had elements that reminded me of this story, but also hint at another children's book he wrote.

Looks like me and Alberto are going to be new friends.

All in all it was an interesting day, I believe my daughter will remember it, she was very curious, a little scared, but mostly curious, and excited to see the body. It was a Catholic event..li haven't been to many of these but I am told that means something... They had it set up so the kiddos can run around, and play, so that help. Daughter (Dani) has Aspergers; the main problem I see though is overwhelmingly intense emotions that hijack everything else, and in those moments a belief that everything is to hard... Yet if she is in the right state of mind, she is quite good at everything she puts her self to, not unlike me  ;D last night she lost a toy that was hers, and she did not get upset about it, I was impressed, and then she found the toy just as it was time to leave, never once got upset, spirits were with us, thank you.

More when I have time....

"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
Why is this video secret? Why is it password protected?

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 07:00:35 AM »
Huh, that is funny, was going to log, in and though I don't have much time to watch, there is a download option, was going to snag it and share it directly, now I can't log in.

Jahn

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 05:16:17 AM »
Why is this video secret? Why is it password protected?

It is no secret video! well in a way perhaps - because it is not public and freeware.
But it is password protected because the video is a gift to those that could not attend the live conference (like me). One paid 19 USD to join the video event.

Jahn

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 05:19:23 AM »
Strange, it works for some and not for others.
I have not the time yet to record the Villoldo session.
I let you know when it is available.

If I get some time next weekend (Feb 23-24) I shall try to record some essential parts - perhaps 15-20 minutes that is about mitochondria and the Feminine life force.

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 11:28:49 AM »
If I get some time next weekend (Feb 23-24) I shall try to record some essential parts - perhaps 15-20 minutes that is about mitochondria and the Feminine life force.

Yes, mitochondria, I must hear about this!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk