Author Topic: Doubles and a sense of humor  (Read 70 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Doubles and a sense of humor
« on: January 16, 2014, 07:44:19 AM »
So i was reading the Double folder and watching TV. So im watching this show called chain reaction, where you get a word then some letters and try to guess the answer. So I look up to the tv, and the first word in the chain was "Double." I laughed, and thought it funny. The Double is very humorous and has his/her way of getting known.

Odd!  :P
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: Doubles and a sense of humor
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 07:52:43 AM »
Very interesting! I know my double cannot manipulate the tv, but for some reason the thought occured, to read the double folder, even though we have not had posts in here for awhile. Its been a long time. But interesting I felt guided, and then saw the word Double on the screen.

I wonder if he is going to manifest again soon. Very interesting!
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk