Author Topic: The Goddess  (Read 485 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
The Goddess
« on: July 24, 2006, 01:32:54 AM »
Goddess manifestations are depicted in two ways: ‘goddesses of tooth’, who are erotic, dangerous and dominate their consorts, and ‘goddesses of breast’, who are fertile, maternally bountiful, and subservient to their consorts.

take your pick...

nichi

Re: The Goddess
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 01:38:23 AM »
I want them both!

Taimi

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 01:59:50 AM »
I take the first one.

erik

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 02:00:50 AM »
No more options? Such as equal partner?

erik

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 03:12:28 PM »
Can the goddess do it unconditionally, ie without dominating and serving each whim?  :D
Funny Funny x 1 View List

SoulFire

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 12:43:15 AM »

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 03:17:07 PM »
Goddess manifestations are depicted in two ways: ‘goddesses of tooth’, who are erotic, dangerous and dominate their consorts, and ‘goddesses of breast’, who are fertile, maternally bountiful, and subservient to their consorts.

take your pick...

Thats interesting - the depiction of two, the duality. I wonder why, when the 'gods' are depicted in three?  Brahma - Vishnu - Shiva   Perhaps it has something to do with the spaces inbetween? Brahma/Vishnu and Vishnu/Shiva.  Together they make 5, esoterically the number of Man and of the Law - also the Freedom number, and that of the Will.
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Jahn

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 08:57:06 PM »

take your pick...

Goddess of breast!
Here I am, raised on milk and honey.

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 01:22:33 AM »
I have got to have the first!  ;) But maybe I misunderstand the purpose of the question. lol

With normal women I like the lady that is strong and powerful who does not want to be subservient. It is only those vestiges of insecurity left over that want a subservient woman. I think I would want my Goddess to reflect that symbolism of the strong powerful woman! At the same time a good booby to suckle on is nice. hehe
"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

Offline tommy2

• Pir
  • An opportunity to achieve a great end.
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 02:37:54 AM »
I love dat tooth fairy.  Apparently married one.  Like the country girl WJ sezz, "I luvv my huzbund and he'z got bruises to prove it!"

I'm in heaven. t
t2f

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 11:57:30 PM »
I love dat tooth fairy.  Apparently married one.  Like the country girl WJ sezz, "I luvv my huzbund and he'z got bruises to prove it!"

I'm in heaven. t

My wife is more "Goddess of the breast" but that is okay we have been friends forever.

I'm still begging her to learn to be violent with me, one can always hope!  ;D
"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

Jahn

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 02:11:09 AM »
My wife is more "Goddess of the breast" but that is okay we have been friends forever.

I'm still begging her to learn to be violent with me, one can always hope!  ;D

Have I missed something?
"learn to be violent" ??? ;D

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 05:55:13 AM »
I want them both!

They are both..    ;)   :-*
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 12:26:06 PM »
Have I missed something?
"learn to be violent" ??? ;D

Just violent with me.  ;D

It is a fetish, I want to go into fierce hand to hand combat with her, while she is dressed in a Zena Warrior princes costume, and this would end in fierce passionate love making!! We would rip each others close off.... well you get the idea!  ;)

But, sigh, my wife is the calm peaceful type so I am learning to return to my peaceful nature so we can live together in harmony.
GOD would I love to have her wound me though, just once!  :P

nichi

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 12:27:21 PM »
"Beat me, kick me, make me write bad checks!" ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk