Author Topic: The second coming  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
Re: The second coming
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 07:14:49 AM »
In the Bible it is said that the father himself will come and take away the land from the landlords. The way the society is built, on profit, greed, all kinds of sexual disorientations, injustice and so on, and not accepting spiritual values, is wrong and the way I understand bible, is that Spirit will come and change that in a big way. I just hope I get to see this.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
Not sure even Jesus could do this thing - I thought only women were capable of it.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 09:26:14 PM »
Well you can make joke about it now, but when it really happens, don't think it's that funny anymore  ::)

Not sure even Jesus could do this thing - I thought only women were capable of it.

erik

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 11:30:15 PM »
Well you can make joke about it now, but when it really happens, don't think it's that funny anymore  ::)

You should think twice before making statements like this. What is it? Veiled threat that some big boys would come and show some justice? That they would come and stuff non-believers? This is how it reads, and if this is not what you wanted to say, think about what and how you say. As of now, it sounds like a threat from evangelical Christian.

Taimi, think now. External saviour? Someone would come and change the world? Would take away 'their' lands? How long would it take for these people to take their lands back? How many people do you know who do not want to have their own land? Are they majority among the people you know? Who could change the people from outside? Who could draw the line between greedy and less greedy people?

Jesus never aspired to be a person who would forcefully change the world. He merely showed the way people shoud live their lives. He never-ever promised anyone directly to take them to paradise. Never. Even on the cross he said that he would meet the other crucified men at his Father's place, but said nothing about taking them there.

Before jumping to Bible as a source of truth, think again. There are four canonical gospels in Bible that were selected deliberately and rationally. There are more gospels and texts known as 'apocrypha'
'apocrypha' that were excluded from Bible on 'doctrinal grounds'. Hence, somebody already knew what is truth and how it should look like. Read the excluded texts and texts of essenes as well before you take anything compiled 350 years after Jesus as the ultimate truth, or reasonable promise of the better world.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:33:16 PM by erik »

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 01:23:20 AM »
And why not, why do you think it is impossible?

The line between greedy on nongreedy - well that would be quite simple to see, I mean there are beings who can see through you, into your soul.
Lets say the whole sky will be full of aliens, wouldn't that be a big change? If mankind was taken over by other beings, with much more evolved technology. Would be quite easy for them. The reason this hasn't happened yet, is simply because they have given us the freedom to run Earth ourselves and haven't been invited to intervene. But I think it will happen, there are many people who wait for intervening and intend them to come.

I haven't talked about being taken to paradise and saviour btw.

erik

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 01:29:08 AM »
What aliens???

Jesus showed that if one lives following some principles and is not afraid to change, amazing abilities manifest. Jesus was a human. Here as well as at other places are seers who have met him and who have put forth their experiences.

Moreover, Jesus was against violence. Any kind of it. He talked about change within that people should strive for. A violent external change does not really change anything. A short look at human history would suffice.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 01:32:57 AM by erik »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2014, 01:36:52 AM »
Its quite depraved to want to see the Apocalypse in one's lifetime, IMO
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 01:39:09 AM »
Why do you think he was only a human? He was not, he was sent by Spirit "himself", son of God as they say. Which means he must have had a consciousness before entering to human body, so he was a separate being already before coming to Earth as a human.

There is a lot written in the Bible about the history of Earth and what will happen, I'm not making this up.

What aliens???

Jesus showed that if one lives following some principles and is not afraid to change, amazing abilities manifest. Jesus was a human. Here as well as at other places are seers who have met him and who have put forth their experiences.

Moreover, Jesus was against violence. Any kind of it. He talked about change within that people should strive for. A violent external change does not really change anything. A short look at human history would suffice.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2014, 01:42:34 AM »
I don't think so, I know many who are tired of the ways of humans and wait for change. I'd rather have the Apocalypse than continue in this insane world.

Its quite depraved to want to see the Apocalypse in one's lifetime, IMO

erik

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 01:49:10 AM »
Why do you think he was only a human? He was not, he was sent by Spirit "himself", son of God as they say. Which means he must have had a consciousness before entering to human body, so he was a separate being already before coming to Earth as a human.

There is a lot written in the Bible about the history of Earth and what will happen, I'm not making this up.

Believe it if you want, but in the future, please be intelligent enough not to launch arguments on issues of faith. There is nothing to argue about if one proceeds from faith and beliefs. Only seeing and serious work on Self would allow one to judge and argue about whether there is any substance to things one believes in.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2014, 01:52:52 AM »
I don't think so, I know many who are tired of the ways of humans and wait for change. I'd rather have the Apocalypse than continue in this insane world.

A third of the earth is destroyed and many many people die. ANd you find this a good thing? Are you so sick in the head you wish this on mankind?
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

erik

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2014, 01:56:00 AM »

I should add a very basic truth of Toltec path here: change yourself and you'll stop seeing life in this world as an unbearable burden on yourself. You think life of DJ was easy? Or lives of new seers who had to survive medieval darkness and persecution by Inquisition? That's what path to freedom is rather than getting depressed and wishing everyone to be stuffed.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2014, 01:58:03 AM »
Nothing wrong with my life personally. But that doesn't stop me from seeing that the world is sick.

I should add a very basic truth of Toltec path here: change yourself and you'll stop seeing life in this world as an unbearable burden on yourself. You think life of DJ was easy? Or lives of new seers who had to survive medieval darkness of Inquisition? That's what path to freedom is rather than getting depressed and wishing everyone to be stuffed.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2014, 02:00:17 AM »
The ones who are worth it, wont die. And besides, we die anyway, does it make a difference when or how?

A third of the earth is destroyed and many many people die. ANd you find this a good thing? Are you so sick in the head you wish this on mankind?

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2014, 02:02:09 AM »
The ones who are worth it, wont die. And besides, we die anyway, does it make a difference when or how?

You already said you haven't read the book much. That is not true. Good people die in the Apocalypse too. The rapture is not in the book of Rev and no one truly know what Paul was talking about.

IOW all suffer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk