Author Topic: The second coming  (Read 1483 times)

Jahn

Re: The second coming
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2015, 06:01:34 AM »
Could be ;)

Well I wouldn't believe it either. But my recent post puts the focus on a weak point in our perception, recognition and mental body. As you all might know I have a Master degree in the Behavioral sciences, and I have kept my eyes open also regarding “beliefs” in society, especially religious beliefs.
So I can summarize a live of research concerning what religious beliefs that works (out there).

1)   The more far from you in time that a prophet or divine person said something – the higher the impact on the religious society. That means that a prophet around 600 AD has a greater impact than a prophet from the 21:th century.

2)   A prophet and his prophecies should go in line of what is expected, in other terms, the prophecy should be political correct. Then it is accepted by the majority of followers.

These two points may be enough today to be reflected upon.

And meantime I may forward a “astrological prophecy” that was written 42 years ago (in 1973) by the authors Francis Sakoian and Louis Acker. They talked about the influence of Pluto, from 1984 to 2000 in their book “The Astrologers Handbook”, and they said:

With Pluto in Scorpio worldwide conflict is likely to reach a peak of intensity. “Regenerate or die” will be the order of the day, because Pluto rules Scorpio, the sign of death and regeneration. There is no planetary sign position of such potency. This period marks the final death-gasp of the Piscean age; time will have run out of human folly, and there will be no choice but face the consequences.”

Unfortunately I must say, is that this period of Pluto is prolonged beyond year 2000 …
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: The second coming
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2024, 04:02:10 PM »

Where does this idea come from, that everything is equal? How does it help anyone on their path?

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Romans 2:11
For God shows no partiality.

John 13:16
Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

This thread shows the mindset of many who wish ill will on mankind, so that Jesus will come and save THEM from horrible suffering, yet have no regard for...others.

Once one makes the mistake of wishing for a "return," knowing consenquences can be bad for OTHERS well....

Luckily there is an out. But for Taimi...I am not certain. This is between her and God in the end.

Luke 21: 34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

The only right way is to pray we all escape. And this "end time" deal has happened, the threat, more than once. This thread shows those eager for it to happen, actually welcome it, what is WRONG with people.

Why she was in soma in the first place, beats me.

Juhani and I were actually in alignment on this one. ;)

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk