Author Topic: The second coming  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
Re: The second coming
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2014, 02:02:59 AM »
I will talk about what ever I feel like talking about :) If you think it's based simply on faith then fine, believe what you want.
I'm not talking to have an argument btw. If you could be a bit more open then we would have a conversation, not an argument. But you think of this idea as crap without even considering it for a second.

Believe it if you want, but in the future, please be intelligent enough not to launch arguments on issues of faith. There is nothing to argue about if one proceeds from faith and beliefs. Only seeing and serious work on Self would allow one to judge and argue about whether there is any substance to things one believes in.

erik

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2014, 02:04:52 AM »
Nothing wrong with my life personally. But that doesn't stop me from seeing that the world is sick.

Many things wrong with what you seem to wish upon people around you. If this is the negative energy you want splash at this place right now, I can only say that you could not have chosen a worse moment.

You would do better to go somewhere else with your ill wishes and thinking who is worth what. Really, think about it and be an adult.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2014, 02:06:05 AM »
Most of the world already suffers, since a long time.

Of course I'm lot giving some ultimate truth here and exact way of how things should proceed, I don't know what will happen exactly. I just talk aboout what I read out from there.

You already said you haven't read the book much. That is not true. Good people die in the Apocalypse too. The rapture is not in the book of Rev and no one truly know what Paul was talking about.

IOW all suffer.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2014, 02:08:39 AM »
Most of the world already suffers, since a long time.

Of course I'm lot giving some ultimate truth here and exact way of how things should proceed, I don't know what will happen exactly. I just talk aboout what I read out from there.

A third of the earth is destroyed, pestilence, famine, death everywhere. Imagine a worse war than the world war. Pure terror. And you really think mankind is so depraved it deserved such a wrath? I think that very sad. SO did you support the Holocaust as well? It would be another one of that, but magnified.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2014, 02:09:22 AM »
It is your interpretation that I have ill wishes. It is written in the Bible and supportive information about it comes through all the time.

Many things wrong with what you seem to wish upon people around you. If this is the negative energy you want splash at this place right now, I can only say that you could not have chosen a worse moment.

You would do better to go somewhere else with your ill wishes and thinking who is worth what. Really, think about it and be an adult.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2014, 02:11:25 AM »
I didn't say anything about terror and wars. I said CHANGE in an unimaginable way.

A third of the earth is destroyed, pestilence, famine, death everywhere. Imagine a worse war than the world war. Pure terror. And you really think mankind is so depraved it deserved such a wrath? I think that very sad. SO did you support the Holocaust as well? It would be another one of that, but magnified.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2014, 02:14:29 AM »
It is also said that thousand years of piece will come after. That is something to look forward to, even with the cost of apocaplypse, IMO.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2014, 02:14:35 AM »
I didn't say anything about terror and wars. I said CHANGE in an unimaginable way.

That would be change with the Apocalypse. Pure terror. You really need to buckle down and read it and stop reading the internet for this info.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

erik

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2014, 02:25:08 AM »
Ellen, it is obvious which way Taimi is pushing it, so let's leave her at that, ok? I'd say it is better to leave this where it stands, and keep our energies flowing where the most serious things are taking place. :)

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2014, 02:26:07 AM »
I am reading the Bible, not the interpretations of some others.

Honestly I don't understand why you both get so pissed off about this. I din't make this up.

That would be change with the Apocalypse. Pure terror. You really need to buckle down and read it and stop reading the internet for this info.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2014, 02:31:05 AM »
It is sick and sad to wish an apocalypse on mankind. You would think with seeing something like the Holocaust in history, you would not want to see mankind in such a horrible state of suffering. I dont care if a million years follows, I dont think it good that non-believers should suffer such a thing, which is what most of the churches do interpret would occur. They will suffer whether good people or not. You have a very unhealthy detachment to humanity, like either you think your better or not one of us or something - but you lack the ability to empathize or feel for people, in such an unhealthy manner I think you need professional help.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2014, 02:32:34 AM »
Ellen, it is obvious which way Taimi is pushing it, so let's leave her at that, ok? I'd say it is better to leave this where it stands, and keep our energies flowing where the most serious things are taking place. :)

Ok I had my say. Im done now. ANd yes I agree this negativity, esp to be wishing suffering on mankind, is really bad timing. I really think soma needs to be a healing forum right now. Ill post some more healing things later on to try to make up for this sick hot mess.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2014, 02:36:21 AM »
The difference is that Holocaust was arranged by men. This big change in the world would be arranged by Spirit.

It is sick and sad to wish an apocalypse on mankind. You would think with seeing something like the Holocaust in history, you would not want to see mankind in such a horrible state of suffering. I dont care if a million years follows, I dont think it good that non-believers should suffer such a thing, which is what most of the churches do interpret would occur. They will suffer whether good people or not. You have a very unhealthy detachment to humanity, like either you think your better or not one of us or something - but you lack the ability to empathize or feel for people, in such an unhealthy manner I think you need professional help.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:38:03 AM by Taimyr »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2014, 02:40:34 AM »
The difference is that Holocaust was arranged by men. This big change in the world would be arranged by Spirit.

You still dont get it. You are too gone and I dont know why you're in soma if you believe all this as you do.

People will suffer worse than a holocaust. The Holy Spirit, now you are accusing of murder. It is the antichrist who inflicts others with the drama, and the angels pour the wrath on the earth and destroy it. It would be a war of epic proportions and many people would die, and the earth would be a third destoryed. People would suffer worse than ever. You see this is good. You are sick in the head.

I think you're in the wrong forum Taimi. This crew is not for you if you wish this on humanity.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2014, 02:44:57 AM »
Those suffer who haven't done repentance or who have something to lose and who are not willing to change their understanding of reality.

You still dont get it. You are too gone and I dont know why you're in soma if you believe all this as you do.

People will suffer worse than a holocaust. The Holy Spirit, now you are accusing of murder. It is the antichrist who inflicts others with the drama, and the angels pour the wrath on the earth and destroy it. It would be a war of epic proportions and many people would die, and the earth would be a third destoryed. People would suffer worse than ever. You see this is good. You are sick in the head.

I think you're in the wrong forum Taimi. This crew is not for you if you wish this on humanity.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk