Author Topic: The second coming  (Read 1548 times)

Jahn

Re: The second coming
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2014, 05:19:51 AM »
And the Keepers of true grace, and forgiveness. How much practice they get, forgiving humans, constantly!

Yes - They constantly live the same stance that we "try to achieve" when practising unconditional love.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2014, 05:03:09 PM »
I remember this from when I was around ten. At some point I started thinking that I don't see it anymore. Before that I think I didn't even think about it too much, it was natural, but I noticed when it was gone.

Not until we reach the age of three years, we are about to get individual (separate beings).
During age 0-2 we are in the Nagual wave (with no own Tonal) and not fully separated from our parents (esp. mother).

Our luminous bodies are connected to our environment with energy lines that cannot be seen (within the optic range of light).

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
Yes a child is pure, but he/she doesn't have a brain to analyze the world. So I think it would be different kind of pureness when that part is added.

You keep talking about this judgment and assumption. If you see the world for what it is, how is it judgment? Lets take an example, someone kills another person. You see that another person was killed. How is that judgment?

Some misunderstanding here. It is the adult with all adult experiences that has the eye of the naked child. One become viewing the world as a child without pretense and masks (naked). Children up to a certain age are actually experiencing the world more natural and they are more in the flow than adults.

But the "naked child" means the pure man without judgement and assumptions or conclusions about the world and their fellow being.

Jahn

« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2014, 05:24:47 AM »
Yes a child is pure, but he/she doesn't have a brain to analyze the world.

Come on Now Taimyr! I do not talk about a child. I talk about an adult with the Eyes of a child.

And it is just your statement: "but he/she doesn't have a brain to analyze the world" that incline that you haven't understand a iota of what I am saying.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 05:26:45 AM by Jahn »

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2014, 02:28:55 PM »
Come on Now Taimyr! I do not talk about a child. I talk about an adult with the Eyes of a child.

And it is just your statement: "but he/she doesn't have a brain to analyze the world" that incline that you haven't understand a iota of what I am saying.

I think we are mostly just having basic communication problems.

Sometimes I have trouble understanding you Jahn since English isn't your first language. 
"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2014, 03:29:33 PM »
Jahn, perhaps you haven't understood either, what I am talking about?

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2014, 05:42:05 AM »
jahn not to gang up, but you were mentioning  ages like 0-2 yrs, so forth, so i thot you were  speaking about children too. not an adult having mind like a child.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Jahn

« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2014, 05:49:07 AM »

A naked child look at the humaness from aside.

As an answer to several posts.
Naked child in spiritual classes is the Tabula rasa - nothing written, no judgement.

Jahn

« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2014, 05:51:43 AM »
jahn not to gang up, but you were mentioning  ages like 0-2 yrs, so forth, so i thot you were  speaking about children too. not an adult having mind like a child.

I said that kids 0-2 or three years lives in nagual.

The spiritual adult return to the flow (nagual), but to get there you have to clean your inventory, get away with your domestication and all that stuff, that is basic to our snags.

Jahn

« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2014, 05:52:24 AM »
Jahn, perhaps you haven't understood either, what I am talking about?

Talk is easy.

Let me ask what you do know about "Not doing"?

I shall give you a little introduction (my underlinings):

"The relationship between stopping the world and not-doing in Carlos Castaneda's Journey to Ixtlan[1] is here discussed.  /..../

A brief summary of don Juan's philosophy follows.  We are men born into a world that we cannot possibly comprehend in its awesome totality. We are cultural animals, and so are taught a system of beliefs in a process of conditioning that will allow us to function properly in the society of our fellows.  This system is a world-construct, a description of the world and of reality, a paradigm of which we are members

And so, we erroneously think we are able to describe reality – the world – accurately,

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 05:57:50 AM by Jahn »

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2014, 06:36:41 AM »

Of course the world that we live in, is one description of reality. Of course we need to function properly in the society. But it doesn't mean that there isn't much more out there... You are so focused on what we do in this human world, but my goal is to get our of the human world and become aware of much more.

Talk is easy.

Let me ask what you do know about "Not doing"?

I shall give you a little introduction (my underlinings):

"The relationship between stopping the world and not-doing in Carlos Castaneda's Journey to Ixtlan[1] is here discussed.  /..../

A brief summary of don Juan's philosophy follows.  We are men born into a world that we cannot possibly comprehend in its awesome totality. We are cultural animals, and so are taught a system of beliefs in a process of conditioning that will allow us to function properly in the society of our fellows.  This system is a world-construct, a description of the world and of reality, a paradigm of which we are members

And so, we erroneously think we are able to describe reality – the world – accurately,

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2014, 09:02:31 AM »
Of course the world that we live in, is one description of reality. Of course we need to function properly in the society. But it doesn't mean that there isn't much more out there... You are so focused on what we do in this human world, but my goal is to get our of the human world and become aware of much more.

Jahn said the same thing.
"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

Jahn

« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2014, 03:48:12 AM »

It is not about any description, I asked if you are familiar with the Not Doing process that Toltecs sometimes use to get rid of snags that is an obstacle to the universal flow.

You are eager to pass on, but since you have a human body, you also have a mission to complete before you leave the earth.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:49:50 AM by Jahn »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2014, 04:09:08 AM »
very true. i think we need to remember this life is important, and valuable.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Jahn

« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2014, 04:50:11 AM »
very true. i think we need to remember this life is important, and valuable.

It is the only one we got (this lifetime). But it is more to it, being in Soma indicates that you want to, not only seek growth but also have an urge for evolution.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk