Author Topic: The second coming  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
Re: The second coming
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2014, 05:16:35 AM »
Umm, it was my intent to have a house for an example, I looked for it, I bought it, I don't quite see how I was sitting back and waiting for it :D

I find this conversation getting a bit useless. You simply try to tell me that I am not this and I'm not that and I need to do this and that and so on. Sorry, it wont work, I can't trust you as a judge to say what is the case for me and what is not ;)

That is an interesting view. Because your surroundings and life will mostly reflect back your position on your spiritual as it is right now. (A new house is a good manifestation). But unless life is your teacher (which isn't the case) you would not have enough fuel to propel further by only wait for what life provide for you. It will be the same as going in circles.

You, yourself must be the engine for growth and evolution. It is you that shall dictate the coming progress - not your daily experiences. If you sit down on your back like that, then you'll never reach your full potential and the magic in life that waits around the corner.

Jahn

« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2014, 05:20:51 AM »

I find this conversation getting a bit useless. You simply try to tell me that I am not this and I'm not that and I need to do this and that and so on. Sorry, it wont work, I can't trust you as a judge to say what is the case for me and what is not ;)

There is one big difference between us, actually two.
You are young and you are a woman, while I am an old man.

If you do not think that I can provide anything more than your life already provide for you. Then be with that. The Raven spirit only knocks one time on your door.

~.~
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:22:26 AM by Jahn »

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2014, 05:34:49 AM »
I can only see your wish to change me, which derives from ego :) Yeah go and fly ahead and carry on with  your own path.

I am happy do discuss different things, but I don't need you to tell me what I need to do.

Just curious, what would you think if I instead told you "The Raven spirit only knocks one time on your door"?

There is one big difference between us, actually two.
You are young and you are a woman, while I am an old man.

If you do not think that I can provide anything more than your life already provide for you. Then be with that. The Raven spirit only knocks one time on your door.

~.~

Jahn

« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2014, 06:02:40 AM »
I can only see your wish to change me, which derives from ego :) Yeah go and fly ahead and carry on with  your own path.

I am happy do discuss different things, but I don't need you to tell me what I need to do.

Of course not, you got your autonomy. I have no (own) wish to change you, I only offered you a tool for spiritual growth. As it is written in the Stars - Naguals have to do that to those that says they are on the path. And they (the Naguals) also have to tell what or why to the apprentice.

I am happy that I have no own wish (or ego)  in this.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2014, 03:05:43 PM »
For some reason I am very preconcieved about people calling themselves naguals. Why do you think you are a Nagual?

Of course not, you got your autonomy. I have no (own) wish to change you, I only offered you a tool for spiritual growth. As it is written in the Stars - Naguals have to do that to those that says they are on the path. And they (the Naguals) also have to tell what or why to the apprentice.

I am happy that I have no own wish (or ego)  in this.

Jahn

« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2014, 09:16:46 PM »
For some reason I am very preconcieved about people calling themselves naguals. Why do you think you are a Nagual?

Just to get you on your toes.
Like knocking with the stick on the students head when they have fall asleep.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2014, 01:37:01 AM »
So basically what you say is that you are better than me and able to teach me. You assume that you are in a position of being a teacher. I think it would be good to come down from that position, if you want to continue with your path. Your age only doesn't make you a teacher :)

Just to get you on your toes.
Like knocking with the stick on the students head when they have fall asleep.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2014, 05:00:45 AM »
That is correct, I have something to teach. But obviously not to you.
However, A teacher is never better than his/her student. That is a ridiculous idea (from where comes such stupid ideas anyway?).

From your attitude.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2014, 05:13:52 AM »
Well, the difference between you and me seems to be that you think you already have arrived somewhere, but I know I still have a lot to find out. I mean in a spiritual sense.

No matter how limited my world is, I know it is changing and expanding, but you instead seem to have stopped like there is nothing more to find out. Your teaching seems dead to me.

And I can't come down from anything because I live in the flow. The flow of the Universe has no Up or Down direction, it just is. What you talk about when saying "to come down from that position" is only another snapshot from your limited world.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:20:07 AM by Taimyr »

Jahn

« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2014, 05:13:31 PM »
Your teaching seems dead to me.

It is.

runningstream

« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2015, 12:30:13 AM »

runningstream

« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2015, 12:48:16 AM »
After all Jesus was a real being.  And it is said in the Bible that the second coming will happen. One doesn't have to be a Christian to read the Bible. Bible doesn't equal christianity.

I have been reading, there is a lot of mention of the second coming. Jesus was a being who brought this spiritual information into the world, christianity is what people made of it after. I'm not familiar with the English version of the Bible but I think the chapter that says a lot about second coming is the "Revelation" in the New Testament.

To me it seems that Bible has the clearest spiritual message next to CC's books. In the beginning greating the world and humans. What we call "Gods" may be our creators. Humanity is kind of like and experiment, to see if we are capable of evolving spiritually. Then there comes a time to harvest, which I suppose is the second coming.

If I can find the right spots in the English version, I will quote.

The harvest is two old trees coming together

Christ appearance coming in a clouds is something else

i had a cloud appear above me a couple months ago

it had no reason to be alight and there was nothing to do it around

yet it was alight inside

not even any moon around

it was a strange night

to see a light in a cloud all by itself

Jahn

« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2015, 06:47:43 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifestation_of_God

By that description I am a prophet.

"The Manifestations of God are a series of personages who reflect the attributes of the divine into the human world for the progress and advancement of human morals and civilization."

But you could never believe such a thing, that the guy next to you on Internet, could be a "prophet".

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2015, 07:16:17 AM »

But you could never believe such a thing, that the guy next to you on Internet, could be a "prophet".

Could be ;)

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2015, 05:58:06 AM »
This statement indicates you have a strong faith in Jesus. Respectfully, I can acknowledge a generic "Christ Consciousness", but I am not a follower of Jesus. So it's best that I duck out of this discussion. It looks like Ellen is better able to serve here - as well as Jahn and Juhani, no doubt.

I kind of want to reply to this thread also, but am afraid to upset a christian apple-cart.

I do want to say that a lot of the ideas in the Bible are out-dated.  And our world today has changed so much and is changing (evolving) at breakneck speeds.

A quickening?

I agree with the idea that if there was/is a 2nd coming, folks would most likely miss it.  Would probably be a lucky thing for Jesus, though
who wants to be crucified twice?

Or drowned

Or hanged

Or stoned

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk