Author Topic: Omen  (Read 161 times)

Ke-ke wan

Omen
« on: December 19, 2015, 07:52:37 AM »
An omen (also called portent or presage) is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change. People in the ancient times believed that omens came with a divine message from their gods.

They come in the strangest of ways sometimes.  And the challenge is to not get too carried away, but listen well enough to know when an omen is an omen and not get caught up in tying too much meaning to everything you hear (or see).  that can drive a person mad.

Sometimes I see omens in the strangest things, like listening to my kid when he is gaming with his frie nds online.  He will sometimes shout it out loud!

Sometimes, billboards, train cars, tv, radio.  Street signs -- other people, clocks.  And then there are the more traditional, horoscopes, tarot readings, fortune tellers, divination like reading tea leaves or coffee grounds, palmistry, dreams, really anything you can see can carry a message from beyond.  Takes a life-time (or many) of listening and discernment to be able to read them properly,  and the possibilities are endless, but omens are real, and sometimes life changing, or even life saving.

Thank god
;)

Ke-ke wan

Re: Omen
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 07:57:32 AM »
I actually saw this wile out walking the other day.

I was making a life decision

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk