Author Topic: Jackie Chan quotes  (Read 107 times)

Ke-ke wan

Jackie Chan quotes
« on: January 06, 2016, 05:45:42 AM »
People do Bruce lee quotes all the time.  He's awesome, like yoda, wise fella, but I thought I'd give you all Some good ole Jackie Chan!  That's something you don't see every day!

When I was younger I thought shark fin soup was good for the skin, for collagen. I thought tiger bone oil was good for when you get hurt. These kinds of things are always in your mind - traditional things. You eat pigs brain and you get clever. When you eat pig knuckles you feel good.

Ke-ke wan

Re: Jackie Chan quotes
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 05:48:35 AM »
I like action but I don't like violence.

I hate violence, yes I do. It's kind of a dilemma, huh

I used to enjoy action; now I enjoy acting.

My wish is to bring my heroes to the big screen, and many of them have already appeared in my films. The firefighter is the only one I have yet to put in a film. I have dragged this idea on for so many years, even if I want to make it, now I feel that my age makes me unsuitable. If I do make this film, I would no longer play a firefighter, and would more likely be a firefighting captain. But if I were to be honest with you, the role I want to play most is the firefighter.

I'm not sure if it's good to have freedom or not. I'm really confused now. If you're too free, you're like the way Hong Kong is now. It's very chaotic. Taiwan is also chaotic. I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we're not being controlled, we'll just do what we want.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: Jackie Chan quotes
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 08:08:25 PM »
Love Jackie Chan. Sadly this quote says a lot:

"I'm not sure if it's good to have freedom or not. I'm really confused now. If you're too free, you're like the way Hong Kong is now. It's very chaotic. Taiwan is also chaotic. I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we're not being controlled, we'll just do what we want."
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk